Training, worn out feeling, and performance enhancing...

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hi all,

Been a while since I've been back to training. Anyway I took about 5 years off training and in the past half year have really picked up, no weights this time, MMA/lots of Muay Thai/cardio, anyway it's been going good but recently have gotten sick first time in 6 months and I'm continuing to push through because it's so hard to stop and start again.

Anyway my question is, I still have various compounds on hand back from the day when I use to lift heavy, and since I'm planning on having a second child with my partner I think anabolic compounds are straight out of the question, now I do have some HGH not sure how old or how effective it is anymore, anyway my hope is that the HGH will give me quick healing abilities so I can continue in training everyday, this is very important to me currently as training helped me out big time with some issues I've been experiencing with my life, but recently it's not even the flu just been feel worn out.

So in short would HGH help in faster recovery times? Or am I going to waste it because I'm not a pro at anything, and just going this for the mental benifits, and most probably better of waiting to get my partner pregnant and then hitting the good old DBOL or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to fight muay thai mma and grapple i did alot of training enhanced tell me what product you have left and I'll try to help you decide

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think quality HGH have a shelf life of a year so if it’s old it most likely not good anymore. If you want to make babies but still want to use something, Clomid could be a good idea to try, it won’t give you “night and day” results but it’ll help a little bit, plus your sperm count will go up so it’s a win/win for you.