training program on anabolic cycle

guoshuang

Awards
First thing to say English is my second language and If you struggle to comprehend this, Briefly, I’m runni g anabolic cycle and I’m asking for advise on hypertrophy training, how to design program for anabolic cycle and efficiently progressive overload (how to make best gains) and how to periodise the program.
I’m now running John Meadows Creeping deaths 2, on a bulking cycle, the cycle is 16 week long but the program is only 12 week, how should I adjust the program for best periodisation and progressive overload? I’m aiming to up the calories towards end of the cycle so the program should have a increase in workload to make gains. Originally the program has increase in volume throughout 12weeks and the first exercises gets switched to another after a few weeks of weight increase on the exercise as a progressive overload method if I’m finished the 12 weeks should I go back to week 1 and finish at week 4 of the program at end of my 16week cycle, or should I run the week 6-8 or 10-12 repeatedly until 16 weeks’ completed for higher volume in contrast to week 1-3 ( I see these as mini training blocks, week 6-8 has same exercise to overload on, each week the weight/ reps gets increased, eg week 6 meadows row 35kg*4sets8, week 7 same weight but 10 reps, week 8 same weight but 12reps, week 9 increase weight back to 8 reps so on, If I’m up to week 9 can I go back to week 6 but with heavier weight and do the mini block( week 6-8) repeatedly until I finish 16weeks cycle?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You posted this four times. That’s not a language thing. 👎

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You posted this four times. That’s not a language thing. 👎
It is if you don't understand what "post thread" means and you just click it because it's clickable haha