Training program for Basic home gym

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I’ve been on the search and I’m struggling to find what I want to do next. I started this one buts it’s super focused on tempo but I’m not a huge fan of it being used in every workout.
IMG_4227.JPG

So ya looking for something with the same idea. Any suggestions welcome! I do have a couple options to trade.

I have
Power rack
Barbell
400lbs weights
5-35lbs dumbbells
Adjustable bench
Some resistance bands on the way

Thanks!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have a power rack, barbell, and 400lbs...I’m trying to be helpful but there are honestly countless programs free programs online that you could use with that equipt you have available. Any additional guidance on what you’re looking for?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
You have a power rack, barbell, and 400lbs...I’m trying to be helpful but there are honestly countless programs free programs online that you could use with that equipt you have available. Any additional guidance on what you’re looking for?
Any solid programs that people have actually ran and like. Looking for a nice combination of a strength and hypertrophy program.

Do you have any suggestions?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Double post

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Cube Method by Brandon Lilly
5th set by Swede Burns
Juggercube from JTS (Chad Wesley Smith)
Sumner’s Vanilla Gorilla or Classic Chimp
Greg Nuckols has a ton of free programs online.
Layne’s Norton’s PHAT or PH3
A template from 5/3/1 or beyond 5/3/1
There are free HST program templates online

With knowing absolutely nothing about you, your injury history, your training age, or past programs youve tried/liked/disliked there are some suggestions.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
The Cube Method by Brandon Lilly
5th set by Swede Burns
Juggercube from JTS (Chad Wesley Smith)
Sumner’s Vanilla Gorilla or Classic Chimp
Greg Nuckols has a ton of free programs online.
Layne’s Norton’s PHAT or PH3
A template from 5/3/1 or beyond 5/3/1
There are free HST program templates online

With knowing absolutely nothing about you, your injury history, your training age, or past programs youve tried/liked/disliked there are some suggestions.
Thanks it’s appreciated. Yep I wasn’t looking for a program perfectly built for me just some suggestions exactly like you posted. I’ll look through then tomorrow

Thanks again