Training/Diet and stack opinions and advice for hardcore bulking

bimmerman

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking for advice on lifting, diet, and supplements. Forgive me for a possible rant, I'll tell as much as I can so I can help with the answering...especially as I am not usually posting but rather reading other peoples stuff.
I posted one other topic which looking back was pretty specific for a first post, asking about the legality of methoxydienone/methoxygonadiene and such...never heard much. However, I am not planning on doing prohormones for a while, I have done methylsten and max lmg aka methoxy before, I do have tamox and torem, however, I am ATM also looking for advice in general.
I intake as many calories per day as I can, work is crazy! No set schedule, early in the morning till random whatever friggen time the boss decides. So, for breakfast something a few tablespoons peanut butter, protein shake or metrx 32 gram protein bar, etc something fast to get some cals and protein. Try to keep calories above 3,000-3,500 a day. Not trying to get supa thick bf% wise, I try to eat my salad and get some chicken and or tuna with it as well as fruit juice every day, dad is diabetic so boosting things like hormones and testosterone may help me more than the average person due to blood sugar dipping either from metabolism or naturally predisposed. I have been told to get a few more grams of protein per day, I will be switching from conventional whey to isolate or hydrolyzed once my normal whey runs out.
Training wise, I have found high reps to work good for a while, then die down. Almost like I have to work till failure every time I work out just to see progress? I would like to develop the arms, shoulders and especially chest more, my legs are gaining just fine. My buddy gained 30 pounds somehow(don't know how) doing my workout with me the last 2 months. Of course, before he worked out with me he ate nothing but random fast food snacks through the day, now he's stuffing real calories and protein plus he's shorter than me so...who knows. Plus I'm 24 and he's 18 so maybe more test? Idk. Anyways...I was well a security related job candidate in Texas and worked out like CRAZY, ate like crazy, but really had no method, and since moving up north, I lost 30 pounds, and have had like no energy and trouble sleeping. Diet and work and randomly eat here and there without schedule may have something to do with it? I've hit a gain plateau since I gained about 10 pounds back the last 2.5-3 months, the last couple weeks have been flat line as far as size and or pound increases. So...shoot. If I'm not doing it, I'll try it. I know as a kid the doctor shot me up with a lot of steroids and at periodic times in life for various things which did or may have affected my blood sugar, hormone production etc so I may naturally be low test. Either way, I take my whey, pre workout(bnox...love it) Amino's every day upon waking and sometimes right before bed too. I'm trying to be a personal trainer some day but I gotta bulk and know my $ a bit before I even try, since my advice seems to help my buddies and not me...sorry for the long post, thanks for wasting time to read. Regards, Shane (bimmerman)

bimmerman

Awards
Ah yes...feeling stupid. Didn't post stats.
6'2", approximately 11-12% bf, 162 pounds. 151 3 months ago.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
What exactly is your question