Training, Construction Job, and being on a cycle

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
Ok basically I am asking about taking steroids and training and working a high intensity construction job. I am thiniking about starting a cycle next spring into the beginning to middle of summer, but my job really pics up around that time and it is not unusual for us to work 14 hour days. During the fall and winter time hitting the gym after work is no big deal, but after driving a half hour to work each way and eating supper showering after and b4 work and sleeping it does not leave me much time to work out. My question is hitting doubles on saturday and sunday and maybe once or twice per weekday is that enough time spent in the gym or would I want to hold off on my cycle til when the time is there, I know some of you are probably going to say I am not dedicated enough, but my job is hard, I am on truss and purling crew and I spend all day climbing up and down buildings or doing concrete work, It is a workout but not what I want to target and sleep is very important and I get about 7-8 a night. any thought or suggestions, maybe even mini sessions at the gym like 20 min. working just one group low rest times?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol i understand your pain bro. I work a time sensitive, highly strenuous manual labor job in a warehouse 5 days a week. I haven't been to the gym in 6 months. I tried working out and doing my job, but it was too much and it was making me perform poorly at work and in the gym. I think if you do a cycle you should be able to hit the gym 3 times a week or so. Like a 3 day split, or maybe 5/3/1 or something like that. Pick 3 days a week you wanna workout and just go for an hour or so. What do you plan on running?

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I am kinda on the wall right now, I am hoping to save up some cash and get another decent length cycle of primo at 600 mg a week, but I dont know if I wanna run test with it and kinda bulk up a bit or run another cutter maybe like winny or mast, its kinda a ways away so I am sure Ill figure it out but I tihnk i am leaning towards test.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am kinda on the wall right now, I am hoping to save up some cash and get another decent length cycle of primo at 600 mg a week, but I dont know if I wanna run test with it and kinda bulk up a bit or run another cutter maybe like winny or mast, its kinda a ways away so I am sure Ill figure it out but I tihnk i am leaning towards test.
Look into a test e and equipoise cycle

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
equipoise pretty much same as primo right? I mught look into it tho, but I had to cut last primo cycle short and I know vials are good for awhile but I got 3 left over, I ran it with test both at 600 mg a week, my gains were really nice and my arms and shoulders started lookin amazing haha

Massiah

Awards
Test should be the base for any cycle. Period. What are your past cycles? How many, etc. Two cutters aren't really necessary.

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
Yeah ive always heard that test thing. I have done uneducated a whinny only cycle and then followed by a just anavar cycle, Then I really started researching and did a just test cycle around 500 mg a week for 12 weeks i think, then finally primo 600 mg per week for around 14 weeks with 600 mg of test for the last 10 weeks of the cycle of primo.