Traditional or phlojel

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
So I was trying to decide between phlojel ultra or curt2go's homebrew trans recipe. I've seen 40% absorption thrown around for each of them, but I wanna know what everyone thinks is the best, especially if someone has used both. I'm leaning towards the more traditional, but I can't decide.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Most people will probably tell you phlojel. I prefer homebrew or penetrate. With some DMSO added I felt the absorption was similar. Plus its cheaper and easier to compound. Phlojel is much better on the skin.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was leaning towards a traditional homebrew with some DMSO, I'm just looking for some feedback.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I always used Phlogel and a splash of DMSO. Seems to work fine for me and its easy.

Keep it simple,
Sprt

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
How did you compound the phlojel/dmso? Do you think it'd work better than phlojel alone or a regular trans with DMSO?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
How did you compound the phlojel/dmso? Do you think it'd work better than phlojel alone or a regular trans with DMSO?
In early trials I used olive oil with my bases and phlogel to compound. Later, I tried ISOA which does have transdermal properties. Now I use DMSO to compound my dermals with phlogel and an after spray comprised of DMSO, ISOA, ALO, and a little H20. I'm pleased with the results when going this route (dermal method), but if I can I just inject.

Thanks,
Sprt