USA Trading DAA Max, True Shred, Radiate, Vector...

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Up for trade or sale are:

1 Vector, 2 DAA Max, 1 True Shed, and 2 Radiate. Some extras I can throw in to seal a deal are 20 caps of caffeine from Kaged and half a bottle of PES Forskolin-95 (30 caps).

I am only interested in the following items if you’d like to trade:
2 OL K1ng Slayer
2 OL Massacr3
2 Mass Max XT
1 Follidrone

I can also add 1 additional Vector and 1 Viron for the right price or trade.

Price for purchasing every single product in the picture is $180, which is a great deal. Or send me an offer for specific products you want.

Snapseed.jpg

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Update:

1 True Shred, 2 DAA Max and 1 Vector SOLD.

Still have 2 Radiate, 1 Vector (and 1 Viron if you need) up for trade / sale along with 30 caps of F-95 and 60 caps of PurCaf available as sweeteners for a deal. PM if interested.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Sold the Viron.

What’s left and still available is: 2 Radiate, 1 Vector and the extras (half bottle of Forskolin-95 & 60 PurCaf caps)

Would be up for trading the Vector for FD2 or MassMax. Or 2 Radiate and Vector for both FD2 and MassMax. Also will sell them for the right price. PM if interested.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Sold the Viron.

What’s left and still available is: 2 Radiate, 1 Vector and the extras (half bottle of Forskolin-95 & 60 PurCaf caps)

Would be up for trading the Vector for FD2 or MassMax. Or 2 Radiate and Vector for both FD2 and MassMax. Also will sell them for the right price. PM if interested.
Update:

Sold the last Vector.

Just have 2 Radiate left. I could part with them for $55 or trade them for a FD2 or MassMax.