Afi140 Legend Nov 9, 2015 #1 Two myosynergy elites and a viril mane. All three for $85 shipped Obo. Basically the price of elites with a free viril mane. Invalid Link Removed
Two myosynergy elites and a viril mane. All three for $85 shipped Obo. Basically the price of elites with a free viril mane. Invalid Link Removed
yates84 Well-known member Nov 12, 2015 #5 Thoms said: the 1.3?? Click to expand... If he doesn't want it then I do. Hit me up!
Afi140 Legend Nov 13, 2015 #9 Woody said: I don't need viril mane ? but I want the MyoE Click to expand... Pm sent
Woody Well-known member Dec 1, 2015 #11 I'm still interested but money is tight for holidays/moving. I have two bottles of ABE if you're interested
I'm still interested but money is tight for holidays/moving. I have two bottles of ABE if you're interested