Tracking Number Not Working?

Rocky1080

Awards
Got conformation email that packag was shipped. Tracking number seems to not be working. Status Not Available. Seems it wasnt shipped. I used first class mail. Whats estimated delivery anyway. Im in NJ on East Coast

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will shoot a message to NutraPlanet15 for you to look into the case for ya right away bud!
If you just placed the order the package may not have left the office and why the tracking number doesnt work right away. Sometimes when you get a tracking # it may take a bit for it to be recognized for the carrier to properly work.

Rocky1080

Awards
Thanks Brother. Appreciate the quick response. I received email at 11am now is 4pm. You are most likely correct. Usually it would say label created though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most likely the package is being shipped (or in the process of that happening) and why the tracking is not working. It wont work until it leaves the post office or whomever is shipping (whatever choice you chose)
Most likely if you check tomorrow it should be updated and refreshed to work.
Thanks Brother. Appreciate the quick response. I received email at 11am now is 4pm. You are most likely correct. Usually it would say label created though.

Rocky1080

Awards
Thanks. Will report back tomorrow. Funny how NutraPlanet has 1.5 star when you google there review. i beg to differ. Company is great. Thanks Solution

Rocky1080

Awards
Product Delivered Today 10/4/17. Took 3 days. Great service. Great prices. Cant wait to get home and ooen it up fellas!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product Delivered Today 10/4/17. Took 3 days. Great service. Great prices. Cant wait to get home and ooen it up fellas!
Would not let you down my man!
Thank you for your purchase and most of all support. Please feel free to reach out if need be!