Tr3n, Halodrol, gw, cutting log. (contest prep)

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So for anyone that knows me on the forums I've logged a few things. Been looking into it and finally decided on running my first legit ph stack.
I will be running Tr3n from olympus labs, Halodrol from lgi, and some left over gw. Other supports/**** ill be taking as well includes but is not limited to ( tta 500, thyrocaps, lipodrene, taurine-for back pumps- , Ar1macare -oncycle-, modern bcaas+,genepro protein, caesin)

Doses will be 3 caps for the tr3n (90mg) 3 for halodrol (75mg) and 4 a day for Ar1macare, gw is 10mg x 2.

Diet is gonna be all clean carbs (greens,sweet pataters,celery, at 190g a day , steadily taking some off each week. Protein will be capped at around 170-200g. Fat will be at 40-50g. Not too worried about losing strength or losing size since I want to come in very "stringy' if that makes any sense..
Routine is as follows.
Monday chest/tris/abs/cardio
Tuesday Back/Bis/
Wednesday Legs/abs/cardio
Thursday same as monday
Friday Same as tuesday
Saturday Full body + cardio

Currently weighting in at around 162/163. Which isnt bad, but id definitely like to drop as much as i can In the 9 weeks I have. Took a electric grip test for bf and currently im estimated at around 10% or so. Will post Progress pictures as well. And for those who have instagram follow me at moesjack3d.

Jared.P

Awards
first! i dont know you, but im always down to watch someone get completely shredded. good setup man, i'll be watching

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Here are pics from 2 days ago and today (lighting makes a big difference lol) First pic i was really dry that day at 162, today I was holding more water at 163 (work in a ****ing sweat shop of a factory so My weight fluctuates like crazy)

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Had a pretty good day at the gym today. Did rep ranges of 10-15 with 135/185/205/225/245 on flat, focused on reps and control today. Had the nastiest and I mean nastiest pump all day today. I was at work and literally it felt like I just did a bunch of push ups and pull ups. Definitely feeling the halo drol kick. First day on tr3n. Will report back tomorrow for back day. Also noticed more striations on my chest than normal.

Jared.P

Awards
163 and pressing 245 for 10...on a cut. Damn making me jealous. May have to start training for more reps soon myself

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Had a pretty good day at the gym today. Did rep ranges of 10-15 with 135/185/205/225/245 on flat, focused on reps and control today. Had the nastiest and I mean nastiest pump all day today. I was at work and literally it felt like I just did a bunch of push ups and pull ups. Definitely feeling the halo drol kick. First day on tr3n. Will report back tomorrow for back day. Also noticed more striations on my chest than normal.
Sent you a PM. Interested in your experience with GW as far as endurance and fat loss.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Well, here to report that so far... this is hands down my favorite **** ive ever ran lol... Something i noticed last night, as i was going to sleep i noticed some really vivid ****ed up shapes/patterns as i was falling asleep. Woke up to piss at 4, more sleep, then at 6 to get ready for work feeling like a million bucks (the heat index here is in the 100's so for me to not be all that tired is nothing short of amazing)

Anyways that aside, Hit back and bis today with core. Just got some lifting straps and wanted to see how heavy i can go on deads (have great grip strength just get fatigued too soon.) Warmed up 145x10, next set 225x10 (Was like huh... thats awfully light) next one 275x8 ( really surprised here) finally i said **** it lets slap on 315 see what i get. My PR for 315 is 2, Did 5 reps today with a 2/3 second negative (last time i just dropped :p) . All in all i felt like a ****ing animal. Went really heavy today on most of my lifts 90lb dbs for rows x 8 100's x 8 . For core today i did 200 roman crunches in sets of 40 with 15 second stretches in between sets, followed by some knee raises only managed to do 75 though. Weight wise im up yet again to 167lbs. rating for today 10/10

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Well, here to report that so far... this is hands down my favorite **** ive ever ran lol... Something i noticed last night, as i was going to sleep i noticed some really vivid ****ed up shapes/patterns as i was falling asleep. Woke up to piss at 4, more sleep, then at 6 to get ready for work feeling like a million bucks (the heat index here is in the 100's so for me to not be all that tired is nothing short of amazing) Anyways that aside, Hit back and bis today with core. Just got some lifting straps and wanted to see how heavy i can go on deads (have great grip strength just get fatigued too soon.) Warmed up 145x10, next set 225x10 (Was like huh... thats awfully light) next one 275x8 ( really surprised here) finally i said **** it lets slap on 315 see what i get. My PR for 315 is 2, Did 5 reps today with a 2/3 second negative (last time i just dropped :p) . All in all i felt like a ****ing animal. Went really heavy today on most of my lifts 90lb dbs for rows x 8 100's x 8 . For core today i did 200 roman crunches in sets of 40 with 15 second stretches in between sets, followed by some knee raises only managed to do 75 though. Weight wise im up yet again to 167lbs. rating for today 10/10
Damn man, getting f***ing strong!

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Yeah , did a full body workout today... NO DOMS what so ever.. stuff is unreal. No insomnia or night sweats to speak of. I dont know if i should bump to 4 caps in a week or two, so ill stay at 3 For the duration of the run. All in all people are noticing im filling out and getting stronger day by day. Also i notice through out the day im alot warmer than normal, i breathe alot harder idling, and i tend to get random coughs within an hour or 2 of taking tr3n. Plus im drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day now..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Tomorrows chest day. Gonna see how heavy I can work up to for reps of 8-10. Hoping to get 275 for 6-8 and possibly rep out 285. Will let everyone know how tomorrow goes, possibly post some progress pics.

Jared.P

Awards
Tomorrows chest day. Gonna see how heavy I can work up to for reps of 8-10. Hoping to get 275 for 6-8 and possibly rep out 285. Will let everyone know how tomorrow goes, possibly post some progress pics.
In for results of that! Sounds intense

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Gw501516 is a ppar inhibitor. It's not a sarm but is classified as one. Good for endurance, fat loss, and cardiovascular efficiency.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Sup everyone. Checking in. So I hit back today.. Holy **** am I getting stronger. For dead lifts I did 7 sets sumos for 3 with 145,225,275x10,10,6
Stiff legs for 145,225,275x10,10,10 finished off with 315 for 6. Last week I only got it for 5 after JUST 3 sets of deals.. Recovery is unreal.. I mean it puts Gw to shame in that regard.. Vascularity and fullness is quickly rising. All in all amazing ****, people are definitely noticing. Here's a pic.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the gains are coming nicely!

Looking shredded bro.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gw501516 is a ppar inhibitor. It's not a sarm but is classified as one. Good for endurance, fat loss, and cardiovascular efficiency.
Gw501516 is a ppar agonist not antagonist, looking shredded bro keep smashing it.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So far I would rate this stack 5/5.
No sides other than incredibly increased aggression and I don't know if anyone else has had this but anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours after taking tr3n I get these spasms of random coughs for a few seconds

JD70

JD70

Awards
The aggression is strong on trenavar for me too- I'm having to remember it's the hormone and make myself be cool outside of the gym, on dermatren/epiandro hard. I have a little lethargy too, but also it is manageable. Still, a 5/5, best gains I've had!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup everyone. Checking in. So I hit back today.. Holy **** am I getting stronger. For dead lifts I did 7 sets sumos for 3 with 145,225,275x10,10,6
Stiff legs for 145,225,275x10,10,10 finished off with 315 for 6. Last week I only got it for 5 after JUST 3 sets of deals.. Recovery is unreal.. I mean it puts Gw to shame in that regard.. Vascularity and fullness is quickly rising. All in all amazing ****, people are definitely noticing. Here's a pic.

http://postimg.org/image/7o9m5q18j/
Looking good bro!!!

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Yeah so far this tren is just now fully kicking in. I've noticed the past few nights I'd wake up covered in sweat with a core temp a bit higher than normal. My breathing has gotten considerably heavier/harder. Liking how much stronger and thicker I'm getting. People are definitely noticing . Also depending on wether it was a high or low carb day I'm getting leaner quicker than normal. Loving it lol. Tomorrow is chest and I'm hoping to set some prs. Will post some pics soon

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming in a little late. Gotta love the strength gains on Tren!!

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Did chest today.. All I gotta say is god damn. Flat Bent 145,10 185,10 205,10 225,10 245,10 275,7.. Did a bunch of other stuff but that's my highlight of the day

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Alright you guys. So the night sweats and increased agression are kind of the norm for me right now. Hit back today and yet again smashed it. Sumo deads 185x10, 205x10,225x10,275x10. Stiff leg deads 185x10,205x10,225x10,245x10,275x8x,325x7 <- PR lol . A friend of mine pointed out my face look "fuller" than normal. When i thought about it my face was holding a **** ton of water compared to how i normally look. Is that normal? I noticed today it wasnt as bad but im almost getting a "moon face" on days i dont drink much water. Also my appetite is up quite a bit so its been hard to eat really clean lately (a hand full of chips here and there nothing too drastic really) Weighing around 166-168 but im looking ALOT bigger and fuller compared to before i got on. My friends are pointing out both my weak and strong points improving greatly and quickly at that. Heres a pic to show where im currently sitting at. maybe 9/10% bf. This halodrol/ar1macare is really drying out my joints too. Im noticing knees and shoulders getting more and more creaky, BUT not as bad OG erase pro by all means.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Just a quick update.. So tragedy has struck.. Sprained my wrist some what badly at work.. Was able to press 245 for 10 on flat yesterday but damn was it painful.. Really thought i was gonna be able to attempt 315 but i dont know now.. Still weighing in at 166/167. Thinking of switching all calorie dense carbs to strictly pre/post work out and do greens at work. Leaning out nicely but ill have to add in cardio if im to come in at the condition im wanting. Strength is still steadily going up. Should i bump the dose on the tr3n and halodrol? currently at 3 /3 debating on going to 4 /4 .

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking great man

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Just an update . So somehow my wrist has gotten better in the 3 days its been sprained? Weird but It was chest day today and i noticed no pain in my wrist benching 225+ to 275. Glad that it got resolved so quickly lol. Also, going to start cycling carbs with my fasting. Seems instead of cutting down im almost "recomping" . Not what i want really. Adjusted some macros here and there , gonna see how the next 2 weeks go. Heres a few pics from this saturday. Anyone know any good stores to get protein for cheap? running low and i really need more.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update . So somehow my wrist has gotten better in the 3 days its been sprained? Weird but It was chest day today and i noticed no pain in my wrist benching 225+ to 275. Glad that it got resolved so quickly lol. Also, going to start cycling carbs with my fasting. Seems instead of cutting down im almost "recomping" . Not what i want really. Adjusted some macros here and there , gonna see how the next 2 weeks go. Heres a few pics from this saturday. Anyone know any good stores to get protein for cheap? running low and i really need more.
I get my protein at Costco. Surprised when I saw they carried Optimum Nutrition and Muscle Pharm. Decent brands about $20 cheaper for the 5 lb. than supplement shops.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Well supp everyone just updating. Said **** the protien shakes and decided to do 2 whole chickens without the skin.. every day... and a bunch of greens and fiber lol. So far im actually up in weight even though i look a bit leaner? sitting at 169/171lbs ... Makes no sense. Since im 6 weeks out now im going to add in intense cardio ( want to lose some size, get far leaner than i currently am). Also bumped the dose to 4 caps of tr3n and halodrol.. what a difference. so far this week i smashed every single pr i could think of lol.. Dead lift 365x3, sumo dead lift 275x8 (****ing easy, will attempt 285/295 tomorrow for reps) squat 295x8 (deep), flat bench 315 1rm (pretty sure i could get more)did 225 for 1 on seated bb shoulder press. also did 95 lb dbs today for reps pretty easily AFTER maxing out and a bunch of sets.. all in all , I just need to keep eating clean and add in cardio to get to my goal.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update. Next time I run Tr3n it will be at 120mg as well. Feel like 90 was just the tip of the iceberg. Gained a mountain of strength at 90 though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your side triceps pose is awesome. You own it...

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Thanks everyone. Yeah hit 385 for a pr on dead lift right after 365 for 3 and, 315 for 8 on sumo deads. Gonna stick to 120mg on tr3n and 100mg for halo. I mightve already posted it but I have all my videos and pics on my instagram Moesjack3d will follow everyone back. Thanks

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Well.. its been an awful long time since i posted anything. BUT im here to let everyone know how everything has went so far.
All in all im weighing in at 167-168lbs now (finally) cut my carbs to the bare minimum and upped my greens intake a bunch. Started eating far more fish than I normally would, doing anywhere from 1- 2lbs of salmon a day to help cut down. Alot better than beef because im noticing my waist is shrinking far more on salmon and tilapia vs lean steak. Also , strength was amazing before i cut my carbs out as hard as i did now lol. Not too worried since I've got new goals in mind for next year as far as my conditioning and training is concerned. I've got Clomid and Nolva on hand for pct 13 days from now. out of the halodrol and just taking tr3n at 4 caps a day still.

irondude

irondude

Awards
Late but in. Thats my next cycle OL tr3n and nano halo ( liquid halo) with dermacrine as test. Wondering how do you manage the night sweats with tren and how was those heavy breath that u talk about?. Can the gw be used as part of pct?

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Late but in. Thats my next cycle OL tr3n and nano halo ( liquid halo) with dermacrine as test. Wondering how do you manage the night sweats with tren and how was those heavy breath that u talk about?. Can the gw be used as part of pct?
Honestly I felt that at night when i would sleep under the covers the tren would keep my body temp a little higher than normal when i sleep, thus making me wake up covered in sweat. The heavy breathing there really isnt much you can do about it, i noticed on days i trained harder it was hell compared to days i took it a little easier in the gym. Might want to lift a little slower if you catch yourself short of breath. Although taking gw counteracted the heavy breathing completely . I might use what gw i have left on pct, but for the most part ill be taking clomid and nolvadex.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
New2this40 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
oyvind Anabolics 82