Tr3n and Halo?

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
I was wondering if I can run trenodial and halodrol in the same stack or if that would be to rough on my body since ones hard on the kidneys and the other is harder on the liver.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It would be an awesome stack, if you have the experience in diet, training and aas, both for 6 weeks with everything in check = great results no matter bulking, cutting or recomping

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yea

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
It would be an awesome stack, if you have the experience in diet, training and aas, both for 6 weeks with everything in check = great results no matter bulking, cutting or recomping
My diet could use a little more work, I’ve got my training down I believe, I’ve never ran legit anabolics, I’ve stuck with sarms and PHs. Ive been thinking about seeing how the Tr3n effects me by itself before adding it in to my stack

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My diet could use a little more work, I’ve got my training down I believe, I’ve never ran legit anabolics, I’ve stuck with sarms and PHs. Ive been thinking about seeing how the Tr3n effects me by itself before adding it in to my stack
It is solid by itself especially if you cut with really low calories, or recomping also works wonders. I never see much strength from it but others have, i have however seen everything else with it,

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
what doses and #weeks are you thinking? any particular companies you have in mind?

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
what doses and #weeks are you thinking? any particular companies you have in mind?
I’d be running OL Halo and Tr3n, Fusion LGD/MK677, MA Rad140 and with such strong PHs I’m thinking about running Test P with them, usually I do dermacrine. Haven’t decided on my test base yet. Then PCT MA Tamoxifen.

6 weeks

OL Halo100 - 100mg through out
OL Tr3n - 30,60,90,90,90,90
Fusion mass gh - 8mg lgd, 20mg mk677 through out
Rad 140 - 10mg throughout
Test P - 400mg through out
And standard pct tamoxifen