Tr1umph on a cut

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from fitting the calories into my daily intake, what's the verdict? does it cause bloating/easier fat storage etc or will it help maintain muscle and strength in a deficit?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Do it!!! I use it on a cut regularly especially in a keto diet

It makes my muscles still feel full when depleted of glycogen IMO

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It can definitely help will fullness and pumps while dieting. I've used Tr1umph in the past while cutting. Unless you're prepping for a show and you're sub 8-9% bodyfat, you won't notice too much from any bloating. I felt that it made me look fuller and less flat/depleted when my carbs got lower too

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
It can definitely help will fullness and pumps while dieting. I've used Tr1umph in the past while cutting. Unless you're prepping for a show and you're sub 8-9% bodyfat, you won't notice too much from any bloating. I felt that it made me look fuller and less flat/depleted when my carbs got lower too
Definitely giving Tr1umph a try

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I´m waiting on the updated version. I want to see what they been cooking, up on the Mountain!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely not going sub 8-9, ill stick with the tr1umph.. thanks guys!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely has benefits on a cut. Should help with muscle fullness along with maintenance of strength.

One thing to note though is that soy lecithin may increase appetite a bit...as long as that doesn't cause issues, you're good to go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't see where it could be a bad thing. The added fats are great when on keto. If not as long as it fits in go for it.

deanX

Awards
I´m waiting on the updated version. I want to see what they been cooking, up on the Mountain!
Heard good compliments with Tr1umph, it would be interesting to check the updated version.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion it should "tarnish" the abs!
If you are looking for maximum definition, I do not recommend you!
During the bulk I used it and it was great, beautiful muscle fullness, more strength, what little.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used Triump both when bulking and cutting. It is geared more toward a bulking supplement regimen but it keeps your muscle full instead of flat when cutting which i really like. So it has it's positives and negatives for both but i'd give it a try and see how it treats you during your cut.