Touchdown from StraightUpKratom.com new strains and reviews for each coming

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Brought to you by: https://straightupkratom.com.

Gonna run a short log and review on each of these new products from our New line:
Old Forrest Kratom

Old Forest White Elephant

For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from very large leaves.

Old Forest Green Dampar
A naturally-occurring hybrid of the other two main strains, Green Dampar is known to provide a harmonious blend of all reported benefits

Old Forest Gold Hulu Kapuas
Wild crafted and sourced from the Kapuas River this variation is potent and energetic and will put a smile on your face. Daytime strain.

Doesnt get any better when it comes to
Quality, Service, Delivery and affordability!
Free scoop with your order.
Free shipping on orders over 100.
You will save 40% total
When you apply code: mace15
to the already heavily marked down prices
On all 4 new strains.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested​

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today took 4-gr of the green dampar..
It was Very aromatic the whole room smelled like a tea! This batch is Very fresh.. Also A little bitter.. I was kinda surprised.
Mixability about a 7. With 6oz. Of room temp water.
But it went down very easily and smoothly.. Do to the very find grind.
It Took about 30 minutes to kick in. Was a very warm feeling at first.
Next thing i know i was feeling very relaxed.. At ease. Real comfortable.. Pain reduction is a 10.. I mean this really totally eliminated my shoulder and bicep soreness from work today!!! Gone!!
Im blown away.. My eyes were a little heavy.
I had a light euphoric feel.. Im expecting this to be amplified at 6gr..
I know if i would have taken my normal 6 grams
I think i may have gone to sleep.. This is my first dose of the green dampar. Stay tuned for more

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today took 4-gr of the green dampar..
It was Very aromatic the whole room smelled like a tea! This batch is Very fresh.. Also A little bitter.. I was kinda surprised.
Mixability about a 7. With 6oz. Of room temp water.
But it went down very easily and smoothly.. Do to the very find grind.
It Took about 30 minutes to kick in. Was a very warm feeling at first.
Next thing i know i was feeling very relaxed.. At ease. Real comfortable.. Pain reduction is a 10.. I mean this really totally eliminated my shoulder and bicep soreness from work today!!! Gone!!
Im blown away.. My eyes were a little heavy.
I had a light euphoric feel.. Im expecting this to be amplified at 6gr..
I know if i would have taken my normal 6 grams
I think i may have gone to sleep.. This is my first dose of the green dampar. Stay tuned for more
So this green could be a good afternoon/evening green.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely.. Im gonna test this shortly.. I felt an overall sense of total relaxation. I didnt wanna move or get up at all i was just so comfortable..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know for me the Old Forrest Green Malay is relaxing and I can take at night. Unlike the SUK Simple Green and the Super Green as those are more energizing strains for me.

But I haven’t tried this new Old Forrest Dampar Green yet...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know for me the Old Forrest Green Malay is relaxing and I can take at night. Unlike the SUK Simple Green and the Super Green as those are more energizing strains for me.

But I haven’t tried this new Old Forrest Dampar Green yet...
Yes this dampar is pretty strong.. I like it..its definitely more sedating to me.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
White elephant.
Seemed to take a little longer to kick in.
A light warm feeling, not as energetic as white hulu but moderately energetic/stimulating. I use the word stimulating because i took this 4gr at work. I was very focused , concentration was exceptional. All my attention was on the job i was doing(equipement fixing). I was really into my work.. Didn't want to stop until the job was complete.. I seemed very in tune/aware of my surroundings and Also, pain reduction was outstanding.. Very nice.. Fine grind , went down smoothly and easily.
Lasted about 3-1/2 hrs. Smooth with no jitters or shakiness.
Remember guys and ladies.
Little over 2 days left to jump on these deals!!
Hurry while supplies last!
Save 40% total when you apply code:mace15
https://straightupkratom.com/

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today took 6gr of the white elephant with some oj.
Off to work at 2.
I must say i feel absolutely amazing right now.
The energy come on very gradual . i feel super peppy if that makes sense.. But what i like the most is the focus and concentration. Wow.. Wr are having issues at the plant today. Of course it took about an hr before i even made it to my own job/location. Normally i would be a little agitated because again i am performing and handling what the supervisor should be doing.. BUT NOT TODAY!!!!
i feel like a machine.. My brain is firing on all cylinders multitasking in all directions ezpz.. My mind feels sharp, laser focus and my response time and how to break down what needs to be done and explaining things to even the slowest of individuals is amazingly enjoyable... Haha..
If your looking for a boost in. Focus, concentration, something to help enhance your social skills. And given you that extra pep in your step.. You should give the white elephant a try.. My mood is happy happy joy.. No joke..
Even dealing with the same problems and the same idiots over and over hasnt affected how positive and uplifting i feel...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
An Additional 10% OFF!!
Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
On Orders Over 100 Or More!!

Hurry, Sale ends: