Totalpackage review of Yellow Thunder by APS Nutrition

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured let me post a review of Yellow Thunder since no one seems to be talking about it. I got up at 5 a.m. and I popped 1 cap of YT and 2 caps of cissus and 3 grams of D-AA. and about 20 minutes later I started to feel the YT kick in thats when I had my preworkout shake 1 scoop of micellur casien,1 scoop of whey iso and 1 scoop of oats. I waited about 30 min after my shake to hit my gym and during this time I was feeling wide awake, focused, and with a great urge to start my workout and today was delts/triceps/abs. One of the things I really like about the YT was that the energy rush, focus, and the enhanced breathing lasted through out my work out and it did notquit in the middle like some other preworkout stims. The enhanced breathing was great because my recovery between sets was quicker than ever I would do a set and then change the weight on the bar or dumbells and I was ready for my next set. I felt no stomach upset later in the day and no crash. I had an excellent workout with energy to spare. I will definately keep YT in my preworkout stim rotation. I love 1,3, dimethyl preworkout supplements but I do not like to use them or recommend useing them more than twice in one week. What I liked about YT was the fact that it doesn't contain 1,3,dimethyl
so I can use it on the days I want to give 1,3, a break and some of the other stims that I have that do not contain 1,3, are RPM by AN, Ready4War and NCP by Diesel Nut., Energize by Isatori, and HT-8 by Anabolic Addictions and if anyone else has a good stim supplement that they recommend in caps or tablets that doesn't contain 1,3 in the formula let me know I am always looking for new ones to add to my preworkout tool chest. One more thing about YT it is not for someone who is stim sensetive this stim is strong and it hits pretty fast and hard.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I figured let me post a review of Yellow Thunder since no one seems to be talking about it. I got up at 5 a.m. and I popped 1 cap of YT and 2 caps of cissus and 3 grams of D-AA. and about 20 minutes later I started to feel the YT kick in thats when I had my preworkout shake 1 scoop of micellur casien,1 scoop of whey iso and 1 scoop of oats. I waited about 30 min after my shake to hit my gym and during this time I was feeling wide awake, focused, and with a great urge to start my workout and today was delts/triceps/abs. One of the things I really like about the YT was that the energy rush, focus, and the enhanced breathing lasted through out my work out and it did notquit in the middle like some other preworkout stims. The enhanced breathing was great because my recovery between sets was quicker than ever I would do a set and then change the weight on the bar or dumbells and I was ready for my next set. I felt no stomach upset later in the day and no crash. I had an excellent workout with energy to spare. I will definately keep YT in my preworkout stim rotation. I love 1,3, dimethyl preworkout supplements but I do not like to use them or recommend useing them more than twice in one week. What I liked about YT was the fact that it doesn't contain 1,3,dimethyl
so I can use it on the days I want to give 1,3, a break and some of the other stims that I have that do not contain 1,3, are RPM by AN, Ready4War and NCP by Diesel Nut., Energize by Isatori, and HT-8 by Anabolic Addictions and if anyone else has a good stim supplement that they recommend in caps or tablets that doesn't contain 1,3 in the formula let me know I am always looking for new ones to add to my preworkout tool chest. One more thing about YT it is not for someone who is stim sensetive this stim is strong and it hits pretty fast and hard.
Hmmmm.Thanks for the info.I never considered this one because like you said it's not really mentioned much.Now i think i'll give it a whirl.I did however get a sample of their new white lightning and holy s!@T definately the strongest fat burner/stim i have ever taken!But no jitters,not sure how that is with the punch it packs.It's a little much for me personally but for you guys that like that sort of thing i would think you will LOVE this product.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, highly underrated product for sure!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also have whitelighting in my preworkout mix and I love it and I also got a couple of other bodybuilders to try it and they also love it. You get great energy, focus, and no crash or stomach upset later in the day.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
I also have whitelighting in my preworkout mix and I love it and I also got a couple of other bodybuilders to try it and they also love it. You get great energy, focus, and no crash or stomach upset later in the day.
Nice, the assortment of stims through APS is definitely among the elite in the industry for sure.