Totalpackage Get's Dieseled 2X with JP8X & JP8X Hardcore!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I am no stranger to Diesel Nut supplements and I've been using them for about 12 years and during this
time period there has never been a time where I didn't have something in my supplement closet that was
from Diesel Nut. I used a number of different products over the years from this company and a few of the
first products that I've used was Trib-Test, Diesel Fuel Caps, NOS Precursor, Ready 4 War Powder and
as the product line changed Diesel Test, CoqueDiesel, Sunami, NCP, JP8X Hard Core Peligro, and I've
tried different variations of some of these products.

One of the reasons I've always used Diesel Nut supplements and recommend them is because they may
not claim to be the best on the market but they do claim to be EFFECTIVE!!!! And for me they have been
very EFFECTIVE :) so I've always continued to try out different products or reformulations of old ones.

I do have a lot of supplement experience and use all different types and brands but one of my favorite
preworkout supplements over the past couple of years has been JP8X HC Peligro which contained 1,3
in it and I will be the first to tell you that Get Diesel's powders are NOT the best tasting just to put it lightly.
The owner Chuck never wanted to use artificial flavors or sweeteners in his PW powders and opt to go the
natural way with stevia but this was not enough to mask the flavor of one of the VERY effective ingredients
used in the profile which is Sulbutiamine and this ingredient taste HORRIBLE but I've learned to deal with it
and I actually have it in bulk powder and I do add it to other low stimulant PW.

A lot of people who tried JP8X liked the effects that they got from this PW but then again the flavor was always
an issue when ever this PW was mentioned so now Chuck contacted me and asked if I would like to try out
both new and improved tasting versions of JP8X and do a HONEST review which is exactly what I ALWAYS DO.

I will be trying out JP8X and JP8X HARDCORE Peligro which is now 1,3 free and I will be logging my thoughts
on how each version works for me and when I've used the both products a number of times where I feel I've
gotten a good idea on how they both work and there effectiveness then I will post a final review on each one.

I've already made it clear to Chuck that I do not like to use the same pre-workout every day and I like to rotate
my form of PW stimulant each and every workout and I will be posting up in this thread each and every time I
use one or the other version of JP8X and giving feedback on them.

On my final review I will be rating each specified feature which is stated on the front label of the JP8X containers.

1- Training Intensity
2-Endurance
3-Recovery
4-Strength
5-Explosive Power
6-Pumps
7-Energy
Mental Focus

If anyone has any questions at all during this mini log please do not hesitate to ask away and I would like to
thank Chuck of Get Diesel Nut for giving me the opp to try not one but both versions of JP8X which I think was
a very generous gesture and by all means just because I received this product for free do not think I will just be
giving it a high rating because of that because I DO NOT pull punches when I review a product and I will break it
down if I feel something needs to be corrected.

Stay tuned as both versions of JP8X get battle tested in the gym by Totalpackage.:D

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Today was Back/Traps day and ordinarily if I was going to be dead lifting I would of definitely gone with JP8X Hardcore
because this formula has a few extra ingredients in it for heavier focus, aggression, and energy but since I've had a
slightly strained lower back for about two weeks and I've been training around it I didn't want to aggravate it by doing
dead lifts but hopefully on my next back workout I'll be able to get a few sets in so I decided to try out the JP8X version
for today's workout but before I get into I will list the ingredients that are in JP8X Hardcore that are not in the regular JP8X.

DHEA, Pregnenolone, Yohimbe Bark Extract, Sulbutlamine, Theobromine, Phenylethyaime HCL, and Huperzia Serrata are
all ingredients that are in JP8X Hardcore version and not in the JP8X.

I went with the JP8X and I dosed 1 1/2 scoops and I added just about 16oz of water just to get a good taste of the flavor
but I ALWAYS add at least 20-24 oz of water and then I add another 2 oz just to pick up any residue that might be left
behind. I know some might think this is a lot of water that I add but honestly all these PW supplements have stimulants
that dry you out so it's important to be well hydrated and the extra water helps with your muscle pumps.

I usually add a gm of agmatine sulfate and 6 gm of citrulline malate to my PW but today I didn't and I just added the
extra water and 1 scoop of waxy maize which I ALWAYS add to all my preworkouts. The next time I use JP8X I will post
a pic with the waxy maize and the extra water in my shaker cup .

The 1 1/2 scoops mixed up very easily with nothing floating around or sticking to the shaker cup and I usually don't
make a big fuss about flavor but the flavor of this version of JP8X is Tropical Island Punch and let me say Chuck was
not kidding this flavor is a 360 Degree turn from the older versions of JP8X it is DEFINITELY A HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!:eek:

If you liked the effects of JP8X in the past but hated the taste or had to really add a lot of flavoring to it you wont want to
miss this one the flavor is definitely very good and once I try it a few more times I'll probably be able to give a comparison
of the flavor to one of the other preworkouts that are on the market so everyone can get an idea of the flavor but once again
the flavor will shock EVERYONE on how much improved it is. Lol I don't think I've ever made such a big deal about the flavor
of a PW but honestly people base there purchases on flavor these days when it comes to PW to I felt I needed to get the word
out.

This was my workout for today and I train at home in my own gym and I've been training over 30 years and I do train
in commercial gyms every once in a while when I go help others with their training. I may not use the same heavy poundage
that I used years ago because honestly your tendons and joints just can't handle like they use to but I do raise the intensity
of my workouts by doing strip sets, drop sets, rest pause, super sets, and anything that will raise the intensity of my sets and
workouts.

Back- 1- Pull Ups - 4 sets 15/ 15/ 15/ 16

2- Under Grip Pull Downs Narrow Grip - 105x20/ 125x15/ (145x15/125x15/105x15) (145x15/125x15/105x15) Strip Sets

3- One Arm Dumbbell Rows- 45x15/ 60x12/ 75x10/ 90x10/ 90x10

4- Low Cable Rows Triangle Bar- 60x15/ 80x15/ 100x15/ (120x10/100x10/80x10/60x10) (120x10/100x10/80x10/60x10) Strip Sets

Traps- Seated Dumbbell Shrugs- 45x20/ 55x20/ 65x15/ 75x15/ 75x15/ 85x12

Now today I took a day off from abs becasue I've worked them hard for the past three works so I felt today they needed a break.
The energy from JP8X kicks in very slowly just like ALL the stimulant products I've used from Diesel over the years but the energy
once you fell it never lets you go through out your workout and as you build off the energy the focus and intensity take over and
today I went up on a couple of lifts such as the pull downs where I was pulling 15 reps on each stripped weight and where the power
took over was on the one arm dumbbell rows where I had 85lb at 6-8 reps planed but once I started man handling the 75's I knew
it was 90lb all the way and it felt good. I may not have been able to dead lift today but I didn't let that stop me from a very productive
workout, where the energy was smooth, focused and the feeling of power was definitely coursing through my veins.

So far workout #1 with the new tasty version of JP8X gets two thumbs up!!!! Stay tuned cause the war has just begun and I will
continue battle testing both versions of JP8X in the gym and looking forward to trying it on arm day to really see how effective
it is on pumps.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
subbed.

When you update let me know if you had any after taste with 16oz water. The JP8x recommends 6oz per scoop/8oz per scoop for JP8x Hardcore.

Sup facts/Directions JP8x: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!jp8x-supplement-facts-and-directions-by-/c2q3

Sup facts/Directions JP8x Hardcore: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!jp8x-hardcore-/c112y

Also JP8x is the yohimbe free/legal in Europe version of JP8x Hardcore which has yohimbe. Almost every pre-workout now-a-days has Yohimbe, Alpha-Yohimbine, Rauwolscine, Rauwolfia which are all yohimbine products.

Thanks in advance for you feeback, it will be nice to see how you like the JP8x Hardcore compared (results wise) to the "Crushed vitamin/dirt" JP8x Hardcore.

I mixed this up on YouTube in a shaker when it first came out. So here are the links (if you don't mind it being in here):

[video=youtube;9mYeXFZZFgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYeXFZZFgM[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mYeXFZZFgM <-- mixing JP8x

[video=youtube;wSVIcMpHW-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVIcMpHW-8[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVIcMpHW-8 <-- dif of the two

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to see the videos Chuck and your Diesel Scooping the Hardcore Lol I'll be going Diesel with the Hardcore myself
but I'll be doing 1 1/2 scoops cause I'm certified HARDCORE DIESEL!!!:D I'll be posting my experience with JPX8 Hard Core
as soon as I put it to the Totalpackage Test.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well today was Legs/Abs and I wasn't hesitating to crack open JP8X Hardcore and I went with 1 1/2 scoops now I have a lot experience with the previous version of this PW which had 1,3 and I had worked up to 2 scoops on that one but since this was my first time with this new version I went with 1 1/2 scoops.

Now to what everyone who has experienced the older versions of this PW and are waiting to hear what does it taste like
I like a lot water in all my PW so I went with 20oz of ICE COLD water and 1 scoop of unflavored waxy maize and let
me remind everyone that this version has a few different ingredients added that the regular JP8X doesn't and one of them is Sulbutiamine which is the key ingredient that made the old version taste so bad.:( Well Let me tell you the new version
of JP8X HC taste NOTHING like the old one and it has been COMPLETELY overhauled on flavor. There is definitely a solid fruit punch flavor but it does have a little bit of a bite to it at the end but you gotta understand Sulbutiamine is almost
impossible to mask the taste completely but Diesel Nut did a VERY GOOD job with masking the flavor of the Sulbutiamine
which is an ingredient that is very effective and one that I have in bulk powder and add to some PW that are very light
on focus ingredients so I'm use to this bad tasting powder and honestly it's been an ingredient that I've looked forward
to in Get Diesel Nut powders because of it's effectiveness on your breathing while your training and recovery
between sets is almost instantaneous.

I'm still nursing a slight lower back strain on my left side so I didn't do regular squats but I still had a very good workout.

Quads- 1- Barbell Hack Squats- 70x15/ 80x15/ 90x15/ 110x15/ 120x15 120x15 (I usually work up to 160lb but didn't want to over do it)

2- Dumbbell Lunges- 25x15/ 30x15/ 40x15/ 45x15 (up 5lbs from my last workout)

3- Dumbbell Squats to The Front- 35x15/ (45x15/35x15) (55x15/35x15) (60x15/35x15) Drops sets and quads were pumped

Super Set

Hams- 1- Lying Leg Curls- 30x20/ 40x15/ 45x15/ (55x15/50x15/45x15/40x15/35x15) Strip Set 75 reps :eek: Trouble walking after this set :D

2- Stiff Leg Dead Lifts- 70x15/ 80x15/ 90x15/ 100x15/ 110x15/ 120x15

Abs- 90 Degree Crunches With a 25LB Plate- 4 sets of 30reps

Super Set

Reverse Crunches - 4 sets of 30 reps

JP8X HC mixed up perfectly with nothing sticking or floating around in my shaker cup and like I mentioned the taste was a HUGE
overall from the old version and if the old version gets probably a 1-3 in rating for taste I would say the new JP8X HC would be
a solid 8 on taste and that is a HUGE improvement.

The energy at 1 1/2 scoops was good and like always with Diesel's stimulants they come on as your into your sets so they don't
fade like other PW that hit you hard at first and then fade when you really need them. The stamina and recovery between
sets were very good but the focus could of been stronger but then again there is no 1,3 in this formula and I have yet to
try any reformulated PW that removed 1,3 and found it to be as effective on focus as their previous versions with 1,3.

Overall I had a good workout and I tried to make it more intense since I wasn't doing regular squats and the super set
of dumbbell squats with the lying leg curls had my quads pumped very nicely.:)

I will continue updating this thread each time I put one of the two versions of JP8X to the Totalpackage test and we'll see
which version I go with on my next workout.;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well today was Friday and I work the early shift on my day job so if I'm training I'm up at 4 a.m. and today was a training day
with only 5 hrs of sleep because I work the late shift on Thursdays so again if I'm training on Fridays I'm use to only getting
5 hrs of sleep that night so when I use a preworkout on Fridays it has to hit me quick and strong and I went today with
1 and 3/4 of a scoop of JP8X and I forgot that this takes a little longer to hit you so I didn't feel that energy boost right away
but I warmed up and stretched and as I started getting into my sets I just kept moving right along and it turned out to be a
pretty workout where I had decent focus and the energy was smooth and it lasted well through my workout with feeling overstimulated
at all.

Shoulders- Seated Barbell Presses to the Rear- 70x15/ 80x12/ 90x10/ 100x8/ 110x6/ 110x6/ 110x6/ (115x4+2+1+7) Rest Pause

Seated Dumbbell Sides Raises - 15x20/ 20x20/ 30x12/ 30x12

Standing Dumbbell Front Raises Very Strict - 20x15/ 25x15/ 30x15/ 30x15

Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises - 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 35x12

Abs- Reverse Incline Bench Crunches- 3 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

Rolling Bench Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

Today I had a pretty good pump going on in my delts and I didn't add anything to JP8X except my usual 1 scoop of waxy maize and 20 oz of water and it mixed extremely well with barely any foam and nothing sticking to the to the shaker cup
and the Island Punch once again a huge improvement in taste over the previous versions of this preworkout.
Looking forward to getting an arm workout with one of these versions of JP8X without adding any pump ingredients just
to see how well the added pump ingredients function and arm workouts are usually the best way to test it out
so stay tuned as the Totalpackage continues to battle test both versions of JP8X.:D

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets stop playing around and go 2 scoops JP8x Hardcore next workout. #getdieselordietryin
Lol you know I gotta work my way to that two scoops just so that I can explain the effects but hell I was dosing 2 scoops
of the version with 1,3 so you know I can handle the two on these two versions but again when I review I wanna be able to let the
people who are more sensitive to stimulants know how they might feel on a lower dose than I take.;)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol you know I gotta work my way to that two scoops just so that I can explain the effects but hell I was dosing 2 scoops
of the version with 1,3 so you know I can handle the two on these two versions but again when I review I wanna be able to let the
people who are more sensitive to stimulants know how they might feel on a lower dose than I take.;)
But ur not sensitive to stims, so your not in the same boat as them. I was just asking so you can complare to your 2 scoops of the prev. version. You
know a problem now-a-days is the new 1,3 free version of products don't compare dose for dose to the OG formula, so was just joking/waiting to see
how you feel on same dose.

I have never did 2 scoops of JP8x hardcore until yesterday. I don't want to sound like a rep, but I'm actually about to go work chest/tris on 2 scoops and I never
train 2 days in a row anymore, but I destroyed back/bis/quads yest. I did all 3 because I didnt plan on going back to the gym until Thurs. Anyway hit me once you get back to your GET DIESEL or DIE TRYIN dose.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eventually I will be trying both versions at 2 scoops and I'll let you know how I like each one.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was my 4 a.m. wake up call and Shoulders/Abs were on the menu and I decided it's HARDCORE DAY.
From my past experience with JP8X Hardcore I use to save this one for heavy leg and back days so I was
going to go JP8X Hardcore today for delts so I wanted to up the intensity to have a reason to go with this version
so I super setted everything for my shoulders.

I went with 2 very level scoops of JP8X Hardcore and it payed off well with a workout where I just bounced from set to
set with very little recovery time. I mixed the two scoops with 20 oz of water and 1 scoop of waxy maize and I sipped on it
real slowly and I gotta say that Sulbutiamine is almost impossible to mask the flavor but Diesel Nut did a VERY GOOD job
with the flavoring and I know I mentioned that the last time I used it but I had to mention that once more because I know there
are a lot of people who liked this product in the past but just couldn't tolerate the flavor but now there is NO ISSUE with flavor
it is definitely much easier and tolerable to drink than the old version and the flavor isn't too sweet but definitely flavorful even at the heavy dose of water that I use for ALL Pre-workout supplements.

If you've never experienced the effects of Sulbutiamine I will explain what you are missing .Your breathing will be enhanced and
your recovery between sets will be instantaneous where you will be ready for your next set as soon as you put the weight down.

Shoulders- 1- Seated Barbell Presses to the Front- 70x15/ 75x12/ 85x10/ 100x8/ 100x6/ (110x4+2+2=8) (110x3+2+2+!) rest pause

Super Set

2- Standing Dumbbell Side Raises- 15x20/ 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 30x15/ 30x15/ 30x15

3- Dumbbell Seated Rear Raises- 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 30x15

Super Set

4- Dumbbell Standing Front Raises - 20x15/ 25x15/ 30x15/ 30x15

5- Wide Grip Up Right Rows With E Z Bar- 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x15/ 75x12

Super Set

6- Standing Military Presses With the E Z Bar and Same weight from Up Right Rows- 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x15/ 75x12

Abs- V Ups- 3 sets of 30 reps

Trunk Curls With 10lb Plate- 3 sets of 30 reps

Double Crunch - 3 sets of 30 reps

All ab work was done as a Giant set with no rest between sets.

I felt focused and energized through out my work without feeling over stimulated even at the two level scoops of JP8X HC
and my delts took on a nice pump but a little different from what you see from most of Glycerol Mono pumps that you get
from most PW these days. These are more vascular and dry pumps but on my next arm workout I will put JPX8 to the test
at the same two level scoops and I'll how well the pumps are on arm day.

Stay tuned as the Totalpackage continues to get double Dieseled in the gym.:D

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was biceps and triceps and I went with 2 very level scoops of JP8X and as I was sitting in my kitchen
sipping on it I couldn't believe how QUICK the energy started kicking :eek: this SOB kicked in like lightning.
I'm no rookie with Diesel's preworkouts but I haven't had one kick in this fast since the old Lemonade version
of Ready4WAR powder which Lol which I found out from Chuck way back when it was out that I had the wrong size
scooper in the container and in fact I was taking almost DOUBLE the dose Lol no wonder I never wanted to leave
the gym.

I had my workout planned in my mind but I hadn't written it out so the JP8X caught me off guard but that's O.K.
I know better next time. Today for biceps I went with 10 sets of 10 with only 30 seconds rest between sets and I
also did reverse dumbbell preacher curls and I did drop sets and for triceps I did a Tri Set where I did 3 exercises
with no rest between sets and only rested while I changed the weight. I really wanted to test out how well JP8X
delivered in the pump and recovery between sets.

Biceps- 1- Set 1 warmup- 40lbx30- 50x10/ 55x10/ 60x10/ 65x10/ 70x10/ 75x10/ 75x10/ 75x10/ 75x10/ 75x10

2- Standing Hammer Curls - 30x15/ 35x15/ 40x15

3- Reverse Dumbbell Preacher Curls- 20x15/ (25x12/20x12/15x12) (25x12/20x12/15x12)

Triceps- 1- Close Grip Bench Presses- 90x15/ 100x15/ 120x12/ 130x10/ 140x8/ 140x8/ 150x6

2- E Z Bar Seated French Presses - 40x15/ 40x15/ 50x12/ 50x12/ 60x10/ 60x10 / 65x10

3- Dips Between Benches - 15 reps/ 15/ 15/ 15/ 15/ 15/ 25 reps

All Triceps work was done as a Tri Set with no rest between sets just when I changed the weight.

The energy today was excellent, focus was laser, stamina was on point but I wish I had time to kill the abs but I was running
late so I had to get to work and the pump that I had going on was different than what you get from a glycerol mono pump
which are big wet pumps, where the pumps from JP8X were more vascular and hard but they were pumped and my guns
were fully loaded a 350 Mag on one and 44 Mag on the other DIRTY HARRY WOULD OF BEEN PROUD.;)

This is gonna get real interesting where I thought JP8X Hardcore was gonna be the winner of the two but after
today JP8X is putting up a crazy fight so I'm looking forward to the next workout and I don't know yet which version
I will be going with but I'm ready to GET DIESELED ONCE AGAIN.:D

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I was off from work so what better day to put 2 level scoops of JP8X HARDCORE to work on back/traps/abs day.
One again the mix ability is great and the new flavoring does a nice job to ,mask most of the taste of the sulbutiamine.
Today I made sure I had my workout written out and everything ready just in case the energy was going to hit me as
fast as it did a few days ago with the 2 scoops of JP8X but it didn't and it was the usual consistent energy and focus
that lasted right through my workout and with no issues like crashing or stomach problems.

I'm still trying to figure out how the regular JP8X hit me so quick the other day when I used it Lol I'll be paying real
close attention the next time I use to see if it hits me the same way.

Back- 1- Pull Ups - 16 reps/ 16 reps/ 20lb on a belt 8 reps+8 body wt=16/ 20lb 7 reps+9=16/ 7reps+9=16

2- One Arm Dumbbell Rows With Palms Facing The Body- 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x12/ 75x12/ 75x12

3- T Bar Rows- 60x15/ 80x12/ 100x12/ 125x10/ (125x8/100x8/ 75x8/50x20) Strip Set

4- Dead Lifts - 120x10/ 150x8/ 180x8/ 210x6/ 210x6/ 210x6

Traps- Standing Dumbbell Shrugs- 55x20/ 65x15/ 75x15/ 75x15/ 75x15

Abs- 1- 90 Degree Bench Crunches with a 25lb plate- 4 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

2- Reverse Crunches - 4 sets of 30 reps

Felt pretty good and this was my 2nd dead lift session since I strained my lower back a few weeks ago and the 210lb
felt good on the first two sets on the last set it was a little tough but I got the 6 reps clean. Today I went with all dumbbell
and barbell work and I gave the cables a rest today so the next back workout I'll through 1 or 2 cable exercises in and
maybe try for 30lbs on the chins or pull ups depending on which of the two I go with.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was biceps/triceps/abs day and I went with JP8X and I dosed 2 slightly under level scoops and once again the
energy was smooth and focus was good and it didn't hit me as quick as it did last week when I used on arm day but
today I was prepared and I had my workout all written out and I was ready to hit just in case the energy hit as quick
as last week but it didn't but it was solid smooth focused energy that lasted right through my work and a little beyond

I actually did triceps first then biceps and I haven't done that in a while so it was a nice change in my workout.

Triceps- 1- Straight Bar Push Downs- 35x30/ 40x25/ 50x20/ 60x12/ (70x8/60x8/50x8/40x8/30) (70x10/60x10/50x10/40x10) Strip Sets

2- Seated Dumbbell French Press- 35x20/ 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x10/ 65x10/ 65x15

3- Dumbbell Kick Backs - 20x15/ 25x12/ 25x12

Biceps 1- Seated Dumbbell Alternate Curls with The Arm Blaster- 30x15/ 35x15/ 40x10/ 40x10

2- Dumbbell Preacher Curls - 30x15/ 35x10/ 35x10

3- Seated Dumbbell Concentration Curls- 15x15/ 20x15/ 25x15 / 25x12

Abs- 1- 90 Degree Crunches on a Bench With 25lb Plate- 3 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

2- Reverse Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

I haven't added anything to either version of JP8X for extra pump but my pump today was pretty solid and as I described
earlier in this log pumps are vascular and hard and not big inflated pumps that you might see from glycerol mono in a
lot of the PW that have been coming out lately. I will experiment with a gram of agmatine and see how that works with the
pump ingredients already in JP8X.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What I notice for me is normally it take about 1-2 hours for any pre-workout to hit me after say 4pm, when I take them before 10am, they hit me in about 30min, JP8x or JP8x hardcore hits me fastest when I haven't ate for a while, but if I drink it then eat something small right after, like an apple or something, but like you said it does hit slower but sometimes you will take it, and 10min...boom. Also I sit at a desk all day, days I am out and about and busy then take it, it hits way faster.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I notice for me is normally it take about 1-2 hours for any pre-workout to hit me after say 4pm, when I take them before 10am, they hit me in about 30min, JP8x or JP8x hardcore hits me fastest when I haven't ate for a while, but if I drink it then eat something small right after, like an apple or something, but like you said it does hit slower but sometimes you will take it, and 10min...boom. Also I sit at a desk all day, days I am out and about and busy then take it, it hits way faster.
I always train first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach so PW hit me pretty quick but like I said earlier I don't mind it
hitting quick as long as it LAST through out my workout and JP8X & JP8X Hardcore so far have been lasting.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was Chest/Abs and I went with 2 very level scoops of JP8X Hardcore and actually it was slightly under level
because it was chest day and not back or legs which are longer workouts.

Chest- 1- Reverse Grip Bench Press- 85x15/ 105x12/ 130x10/ 145x10/ 165x5/ 165x5/ (165x5/140x12/120x15) Strip set

2- Incline barbell Presses- 105x15/ 130x12/ 155x10/ 155x11/ 155x8

3- Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses- 50x15/ 60x10/ 65x8/ 65x9

4- Incline Dumbbell Fly's - 45x15/ 50x10/ (50x8/35x10) (50x8/35x12) Drop Sets

Abs- 1- V Up with 30lb dumbbell - 3 sets of 30 reps
Super Set

2- Cross Body Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

Even with the JP8X Hardcore I felt no jittery feeling and just smooth focused energy throughout my workout which got me through
a very early a.m. workout and I noticed I was able to squeeze an extra rep here and there.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I went with 2 level scoops of JP8X for my biceps/triceps/abs workout and it was somewhat of a long one.
For biceps I went with standing hammers curls, wide grip barbell curls, alternate incline dumbbell curls on a 40 degree
incline and I finished my biceps off with one arm dumbbell preacher 21's but I did drops sets on the 21's :eek: This is
definitely not for the rookies.;)

For triceps I went with rope push downs where I do 10 reps then back up and do another 10 and then I back up once
more where I'm almost parallel to the floor and I do 10 more reps so that 30 reps per set and I did 4 sets that way then
I did skull crushers using the triceps bomber bar for a little change of pace then I fished off my triceps with close grip
bench presses where I didn't have to go to heavy cause I already pre exhausted them with the other exercises and then
I capped off my workout with a good ab workout.

Biceps- 1- Standing Dumbbell Hammer Curls- 25x15/ 30x15/ 40x12/ 40x12

2- Barbell Curls Wide Grip- 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x15/ 75x12

3- Incline Alternate Dumbbell Curls- 30x15/ 35x12/ 35x12

4- One Arm Dumbbell Preacher 21's - 20x21/ (25x21/20x21/15x21) (25x21/20x21/15x21) Triple Drop Sets

Triceps- 1- Rope Push Downs at 3 angles- 25x10x3/ 30x10x3/ 35x10x3/ 40x10x3

2- Skull Crushers With Triceps Bomber Bar- 40x15/ 50x15/ 60x10/ 60x12

3- Close Grip Bench Presses - 110x10/ 130x10/ (150x6/130x6/110x6/90x15) (150x5/130x5/110x8/90x12) Strip Sets

Abs- 1- Rope Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

2- Hip Thrusts On An Incline Bench- 3 sets of 30 reps

3- Ab wheel - 3 sets of 30 reps

All ab work was done as a Tri Set with no rest between sets.

If anyone try's this arm workout and doesn't get a really good pump maybe weight training isn't your thing and ping pong
might be better;) The energy again was smooth and the focus was on point but I was wiped out after I finished this workout
but I had a really good DIESEL PUMP :D going on in my arms and they still look pumped and full 3 hrs after my workout.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I went with 2 level scoops of JP8X Hardcore for my back/trap/abs workout and after drinking it slowly it was DIESEL TIME.:D

Back- 1- Chin Ups- 16 reps/ 16 reps/ 16 reps/ 18 reps

2- Triangle Pull Downs- 100x15/ 120x15/ 140x15/ 140x15

3- One Arm Dumbbell Rows- 50x15/ 60x12/ 75x10/ 85x8

4- T-Bar Rows- 75x15/ 100x12/ 125x10/ (150x5/125x5/100x5/75x15) Strip Set

5- Dead Lifts - 120x8/ 150x8/ 180x6/ 210x6/ 240x6

Traps- 1- Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 55x20/ 65x15/ 75x15/ 75x15/ 85x15

Abs- 1- V Ups With Ankle Weights- 3 sets of 30 reps

2- Trunk Curls With A 25lb Plate - 3 sets of 30 reps

3- Double Crunch With Ankle Weights - 3 sets of 30 reps

All ab work was done as a Tri set with no rest between sets

Today I really felt the slight difference between the two versions of JP8X and the Hardcore makes you feel a little more
aggressive but the regular JP8X is still a very effective PW that does deliver big on steady focused energy, stamina, and
a good feeling of overall strength.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was yesterdays 5 a.m. biceps/triceps/abs workout where I went with JP8X at 2 level scoops and it provided me with
the energy and focus to get me through my workout and still go work after feeling good with no type of energy crash later
in the day.

Biceps-1- Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls With the Arm Blaster - 30x15/ 35x15/ 40x12/ 40x12/ 45x8 (stopped at 8 so not to cheat)

2-Close Grip Barbell Curls- 50x15/ 60x15/ 70x12/ 80x8/ 80x8

3- Reverse Grip Dumbbell Preacher Curls - 20x15/ 25x12/ 25x12

Triceps- 1- Seated Dumbbell French Presses - 40x20/ 45x15/ 55x12/ 60x12/ 65x12/ 65x12

2- Lying Dumbbell Kick Backs Two At A Time - 10x15/ 10x15/ 15x15/ 15x15
Super Set

3- Dips For Triceps- 4 sets of 20 reps

4- Decline Scull Crushers- 45x15/ 55x12/ 65x10/

Abs- 1- Reverse Crunches On a Incline Bench - 3 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

2- Leg Lifts off An Incline Bench- 3 sets of 30 reps

I've now used both versions of JP8X for 5 workouts each and I've a feel for each formula so I'll probably be posting
a final review in the review section sometime next week but I gotta say this version of JP8X does not take a back seat
to the Hardcore version and workouts DEFINITELY feel enhanced with this version as well as the Hardcore one.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today it was back/traps /abs day and I went with 2 level scoops of JP8X Hardcore and I was doing more volume work
today to really test out the endurance factor of JP8X Hardcore. I began with pullups then I went with under grip pull downs
at 10 sets of 10 with 30 sec rest between sets then I went with low cable rows doing the same 10 sets of 10 with 30 sec rest
between sets and my last back exercise was one I haven't done in a while incline dumbbell rows two at a time and really holding
the peak contraction at the top. Then it was barbell shrugs for my traps and then of course ab work where I try never to skimp on
cause if I'm the Totalpackage I gotta always look like one.;)

Back- 1- Pull Ups- 18 reps/ 16 reps/ 18 reps/ 20 reps (Aggressive set and we know the cause of this:) )

2- Under Grip Pull Downs- 100x10/105x10/110x10/115x10/120x10/125x10/130x10/135x10/140x10/145x10

3- Low Cable Rows- 60x10/65x10/70x10/75x10/80x10/85x10/90x10/95x10/100x10/105x10

4- Incline Dumbbell Rows Two Arms At a Time- 35x15/ 40x12/ 45x10/ 45x12

Traps- 1- Barbell Shrugs- 120x20/ 140x20/ 170x15/ 190x12/ 210x10/ 210x10/ 220x10

Abs- 1- V Ups With a 30lb Dumbbell - 3 sets of 30 reps

2- Cross Body Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

3- Russian Twists with 25lb Plate - 3 sets of 30 reps each side

Ab work was done as a Tri Set with no rest between sets.

I like to throw in that 10sets of 10 every once in a while but today I did two exercises in that rep range and
believe me it's a quick way to really to put some width on your lats and really give you that wing span that
makes you just want to fly.:D and with JP8X Hardcore in the tank you'll be flying real high and for a long time.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used JP8X Hardcore today at 2 level scoops for my back traps abs workout and I will be posting my final review on both versions
of JP8X this week and hopefully by the weekend.:) I like to leave thorough reviews that's why I haven't reviewed it yet but hopefully
this weekend I'll have a chance.

Back- 1- Chin Ups - 17 reps/ 17reps/ 17 reps/ 17 reps

2- Triangle Pull Downs- 105x15/ 125x15/ (145x10/125x10/105x10) (145x10/125x10/105x10) Strip Sets

3- T- Bar Rows - 75x15/ 100x12/ 125x10/ 125x8/ 150x5/ 150x5

4- Dead Lifts - 130x8/ 160x8/ 190x6/ 220x6/ 240x5/ 240x5/ 260x3/ 260x3

Traps- 1- Dumbbell Shrugs - 55x15/ 65x15/ 75x15/ 85x12/ 85x12

Abs- 1- Hip Thrusts- 3 sets of 30 reps

2- Crunches- 3 sets of 30 reps

3- Leg Lifts - 3 sets of 30 reps

After using the Hardcore for two straight workouts now I can really pin point the differences between the two versions
and as I mentioned above I will be doing my final review hopefully this weekend.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang. How did I just find this? Looking forward to your final review

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang. How did I just find this? Looking forward to your final review
I hopefully will have it up this weekend and I work two jobs so it keeps me a little busy and I had to catch up to a few
other reviews on another forum so I didn't get a chance to post my final review but like I said hopefully in the next couple
of days. Congrats on the new rep spot with Diesel and it's good to see this brand come back to this forum and I will be
updating in the future my experience with other Diesel Supplements that I use. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't believe I just saw this!!! I also think the taste of the "Newer" Get Diesel products are much much better, and just going to say this also. If you can handle 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore you are more of a man than me.

My favorite stack (1) scoop JP8x Hardcore, (1) Scoop NOS ETHER and (1) Ready4War !!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I just saw this!!! I also think the taste of the "Newer" Get Diesel products are much much better, and just going to say this also. If you can handle 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore you are more of a man than me.

My favorite stack (1) scoop JP8x Hardcore, (1) Scoop NOS ETHER and (1) Ready4War !!!
I been doing a Kamakazee preworkout stack of like 1/2 scoop JP8x hardcore, 1scoop Jp8x raspberry lemonade, 1/2 scoop Dieselade kiwi strawberry , 1 ready4war tab, 2 diesel test procycle, 1/2 scoop Ether.

It looks like it doesn't make sense but it does. Its lower in yohimbe than all Jp8x hardcore and adds more kick w/o more caffeine by adding the Ether.