Toss In The 19nor-DHEA?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Looking to crack into my first real PH cycle once I finish my 90 run of 6-KP. I'm thinking of cracking out my OL Halo 100 and doing 40 days at 75mgs. I also have several andros; 1-andro, 4-andro, 1,4-andro, 19nor-andro...

I'm thinking about throwing the 19norDHEA into the mix. The problem is, no one seems to know how to dose this stuff because there's little info and no one seems confident on the conversion. Some people say the 500mgs range is ideal, so I was thinking of running it with the Halo at 540mgs per day for the full 40 days.

Obviously if I do this I'll either throw in the 4-andro or go with Dermacrine as a test base as both the Halo and 19nor together should bring a good dose of lethargy with them.

Any opinions on this for a first cycle? Am I getting ahead of myself and should I just do a solo Halo run? I bought so many andros because I thought they'd be good to stack with some of the methylated PHs.

Thanks

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook might be able to help you with this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to crack into my first real PH cycle once I finish my 90 run of 6-KP. I'm thinking of cracking out my OL Halo 100 and doing 40 days at 75mgs. I also have several andros; 1-andro, 4-andro, 1,4-andro, 19nor-andro...

I'm thinking about throwing the 19norDHEA into the mix. The problem is, no one seems to know how to dose this stuff because there's little info and no one seems confident on the conversion. Some people say the 500mgs range is ideal, so I was thinking of running it with the Halo at 540mgs per day for the full 40 days.

Obviously if I do this I'll either throw in the 4-andro or go with Dermacrine as a test base as both the Halo and 19nor together should bring a good dose of lethargy with them.

Any opinions on this for a first cycle? Am I getting ahead of myself and should I just do a solo Halo run? I bought so many andros because I thought they'd be good to stack with some of the methylated PHs.

Thanks
Since it is your first real cycle, I would keep it as simple as possible. Halo and 4 andro would be a perfect combo that should be mild on side effects yet yield solid gains. Of course, the others could be stacked without worry of toxicity but more compounds usually means more sides to deal with. It’s best to see how your body reacts to the methyl compound first.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Since it is your first real cycle, I would keep it as simple as possible. Halo and 4 andro would be a perfect combo that should be mild on side effects yet yield solid gains. Of course, the others could be stacked without worry of toxicity but more compounds usually means more sides to deal with. It’s best to see how your body reacts to the methyl compound first.
Thanks man! Thoughts on dosing? Start and finish with 75mgs of Halo or start at 50mgs and build to 100mgs or...? I see so many people debating the dosage. Obviously I have mild PHs because I want mild sides, but I'm also trying to get the most of out every cycle too.. so I'm trying to find a balance.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Thoughts on dosing? Start and finish with 75mgs of Halo or start at 50mgs and build to 100mgs or...? I see so many people debating the dosage. Obviously I have mild PHs because I want mild sides, but I'm also trying to get the most of out every cycle too.. so I'm trying to find a balance.
I would start with 75 mg personally. And 220-330 mg of 4 andro.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 75 mg personally. And 220-330 mg of 4 andro.
Thanks! I only have 1 bottle of the Halo 100, so I'll probably run it at 75mgs for the whole 6 weeks. I could try to get my hands on another bottle so I could up the dose to 100mgs later into the cycle and/or extend the cycle another week or 2, but I was thinking 1 bottle would suffice for the cycle.

If I run the Halo at 75mgs then I'm making the assumption that I may not need a test base, so I think I'm going to run the 4-andro at 250mgs for the whole cycle. Then if I need to up it to 375mgs or 500mgs I have the supply to do that.

DennisC1986

Awards
Did you ever go through with this? I'm starting a 4ad/halo run today so I'm curious