Answered Torn between Supps!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
*Asking this as I’ve been researching non-stop for weeks, however have not been able to find my answer(s)*

Been lifting for about 5-6 years now and finally decided to dive into researching what supplements actually work. I’ve always bought the typical Whey, BCAAs, Pre Workout (would still continue to use obviously) and some BS “muscle building” pills from places like GNC that don’t do anything.

I’m the typical Ectomorph, 6’ 180lbs with probably 15% BF currently.

My buddy has been telling me to check out PHs such as Super Mandro and Andro the Giant or just go for a low dose, legit beginner cycle. However, I don’t want to go the roid route, so I have been reading for weeks about the PH stack or just stick with trying out a safe Anafuse/SNS X Gel stack.

I can’t get over my fear of ******* with my Test going with the PHs, however I’m tired of wasting my money on BS products and want to gain all around mass.

I purchased 2x Anafuse a few days ago, so was planning on either running that for the 8 weeks and maybe purchasing and throwing in the X Gels the last 4 or if I get convinced, just run the PHs (wouldn’t be opposed to even just running SM this time) and then using the Anafuse during PCT..

Thanks in advance, I know this has probably been discussed numerous times but I couldn’t find the answers or suggestions I was looking for. And yes, this would obviously be my first cycle.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t quite figure out what answer you’re looking for. Are you trying to figure out whether or not to start running gear? As a rule, I’d say if you’re unsure, just hold off. Keep reading. In the meantime, research and try out “natural” supplements, see if you find anything. Depending on your overall goals, you may find that’s enough, or you may want more. But by that time, you should have several months of research and be a little more confident making the decision. Ultimately, it’s up to you, you shouldn’t have someone else make that choice for you.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like above if you are unsure continue to research...

However the fact that you are shows that you probably will end up running a cycle it’s already in your head

Just make sure if you do go down the cycle route read about the compounds/ pros/cons

Possible side effects

Weight up if it’s worth it to you in the end

And remember no SERM no cycle

You don’t want to go and mess up your nuts

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What weight and BF percentage were you when you first began to train?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Like above if you are unsure continue to research...

However the fact that you are shows that you probably will end up running a cycle it’s already in your head

Just make sure if you do go down the cycle route read about the compounds/ pros/cons

Possible side effects

Weight up if it’s worth it to you in the end

And remember no SERM no cycle

You don’t want to go and mess up your nuts
Well, it is in my head however as I stated before, I’m just trying to figure out if I’d get close to the same results running the 8w of Anafuse I just bought and maybe some X Gel vs just running Super Mandro.
I don’t really consider the Anafuse/X Gel to be a “cycle”, however I’ve read a lot of great things about both so I figured I might try it out first, then move to SM if all goes well.
But if it would be a much more significant increase in mass running the SM then I might as well just keep the Anafuse for later use or during PCT to help keeping the gains. If I went with the SM, planned On Cycle would be Ar1macare Pro and PCT would be Nolva (also Anafuse).

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
What weight and BF percentage were you when you first began to train?
LOL I was skinny as hell my whole life until I began lifting.
Legit added about 30lbs (obviously not solid muscle) in about a year and a half my first year. I believe I was a Junior in HS, around 5’8 and about 130lbs soaking wet (so probably 8-10% BF) and by the time I graduated I was around 165 lbs or so. As stated before, currently 6’ and 180 lbs and have been plateaued at this weight of about 177-180 for about a year now or more which is my reasoning for wanting to experiment with SM or similar (nothing crazy).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anafuse/x gels will give you a good recomp effect and maybe a couple pounds gains but they won’t be close to super mandro/andro the Giant. They are both good stacks (I have ran both) and they both have their own place.

As stated above it really is a choice you’re going to have to make as the ph route does come with great gains but also a risk of greater sides/suppression.

Good news is that the andros are relatively low on the sides so if you did won’t to go the PH route it won’t be as harsh as some of the methylated orals.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL I was skinny as hell my whole life until I began lifting.
Legit added about 30lbs (obviously not solid muscle) in about a year and a half my first year. I believe I was a Junior in HS, around 5’8 and about 130lbs soaking wet (so probably 8-10% BF) and by the time I graduated I was around 165 lbs or so. As stated before, currently 6’ and 180 lbs and have been plateaued at this weight of about 177-180 for about a year now or more which is my reasoning for wanting to experiment with SM or similar (nothing crazy).
So about 50lbs in 5 to 6 years? I would hold off on using a steroid until you can be at that weight, but around 10 to 12 percent BF. XGels should help you add a couple pounds of extra lean mass.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
So about 50lbs in 5 to 6 years? I would hold off on using a steroid until you can be at that weight, but around 10 to 12 percent BF. XGels should help you add a couple pounds of extra lean mass.
Yes sir. I took some time off from lifting but not too long. Trying to get as much size but also vascularity as I can. Never feel like my gains are enough even when people say I’m looking good lol.
I hear ya. Thanks!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Anafuse/x gels will give you a good recomp effect and maybe a couple pounds gains but they won’t be close to super mandro/andro the Giant. They are both good stacks (I have ran both) and they both have their own place.

As stated above it really is a choice you’re going to have to make as the ph route does come with great gains but also a risk of greater sides/suppression.

Good news is that the andros are relatively low on the sides so if you did won’t to go the PH route it won’t be as harsh as some of the methylated orals.
Thank you for the info. I’ll run with the Anafuse for 8 weeks since I already purchased it, hope to see some decent results for being Natty and then 95% chance I’ll take on the Super Mandro cycle after! I appreciate it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir. I took some time off from lifting but not too long. Trying to get as much size but also vascularity as I can. Never feel like my gains are enough even when people say I’m looking good lol.
I hear ya. Thanks!
Bro, in this world, there is never enough gains lol. That's why we do what we do. Many of us, myself included started bodybuilding because of body image issues. Reason many cycle on and off of steroids is because there is never enough gains. Now I lift because I live it, goal oriented, health, longevity. So I wont be using aas again until I need to get on TRT due to the Male change it life. When you begin the cycle or steroids, you are basically committing to steroids, and when you commit, it can be difficult to separate from them, because you do become super human when you are on.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Bro, in this world, there is never enough gains lol. That's why we do what we do. Many of us, myself included started bodybuilding because of body image issues. Reason many cycle on and off of steroids is because there is never enough gains. Now I lift because I live it, goal oriented, health, longevity. So I wont be using aas again until I need to get on TRT due to the Male change it life. When you begin the cycle or steroids, you are basically committing to steroids, and when you commit, it can be difficult to separate from them, because you do become super human when you are on.
I know it lol thanks man.
I’m looking at possibly a Follidrone/Vector Cycle now after reading results on here after my Anafuse. Play it safe for a little while longer then see what I want from there!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it lol thanks man.
I’m looking at possibly a Follidrone/Vector Cycle now after reading results on here after my Anafuse. Play it safe for a little while longer then see what I want from there!
Buy xgels. It was actually studied and proven to aid in building muscle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8 weeks along with Anafuse or just run it by itself after my Anafuse run?
Would be a great run by itself, with creatine mono, and more than enough protein.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i wouldn’t touch steroids unless your about 30 lbs heavier at your height. You need to eat more and train more. You can easily get to 220 with enough time and consistency, then if your heart set on jumping on something, reevaluate at that time. You just need to eat. Mostly all ectomorphs ive known think they eat a lot, but don’t. I would track your food (first step) then figure out what your currently eating per day. If it isn’t consistent every day(for example 1500 cals pne day and 2500 another and 4000 another) I would work on eating a consistent amount every day. Second step is once that is achieved for a while start increasing that daily amount.

If you cannot eat enough then you need to look at things to increase your appetite and digestion. Some things that can increase appetite are cardio ( short bouts of hiit after training might work best for you or a fasted walk first thing in the morning). Probiotics and digestive enzymes. I like apple cider vinegar and enzymes with all my meals. If I take them I usually will get hungrier about a hour sooner than without. Foods that are low on the fodmap scale. If your trying to gain weight stay away from things that bloat you or digest slow. Stick with white rice instead of brown, spinach instead of broccoli, bell peppers, squash, cucumbers etc. potatoes are great also.

Some supplements that guys add in are a lot of the natty anabolics you’ve been recommended. Another one is lecithin granules. That seemed to increase my appetite a little. Mk677 will probably shoot your appetite through the roof but that is not natural so that is up to you.

The diet part tips I listed would be my top recommendation, you could also check out Stan efferding verticle diet. My weight and performace sky rocketed using that diet. I had to cut back because my goals were different at the time, but for size, it’s the best diet I’ve ever used.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn’t touch steroids unless your about 30 lbs heavier at your height. You need to eat more and train more. You can easily get to 220 with enough time and consistency, then if your heart set on jumping on something, reevaluate at that time. You just need to eat. Mostly all ectomorphs ive known think they eat a lot, but don’t. I would track your food (first step) then figure out what your currently eating per day. If it isn’t consistent every day(for example 1500 cals pne day and 2500 another and 4000 another) I would work on eating a consistent amount every day. Second step is once that is achieved for a while start increasing that daily amount.

If you cannot eat enough then you need to look at things to increase your appetite and digestion. Some things that can increase appetite are cardio ( short bouts of hiit after training might work best for you or a fasted walk first thing in the morning). Probiotics and digestive enzymes. I like apple cider vinegar and enzymes with all my meals. If I take them I usually will get hungrier about a hour sooner than without. Foods that are low on the fodmap scale. If your trying to gain weight stay away from things that bloat you or digest slow. Stick with white rice instead of brown, spinach instead of broccoli, bell peppers, squash, cucumbers etc. potatoes are great also.

Some supplements that guys add in are a lot of the natty anabolics you’ve been recommended. Another one is lecithin granules. That seemed to increase my appetite a little. Mk677 will probably shoot your appetite through the roof but that is not natural so that is up to you.

The diet part tips I listed would be my top recommendation, you could also check out Stan efferding verticle diet. My weight and performace sky rocketed using that diet. I had to cut back because my goals were different at the time, but for size, it’s the best diet I’ve ever used.
Thanks for the input! I do agree with it all. I actually have LDG4033 and MK677 just haven’t used it yet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input! I do agree with it all. I actually have LDG4033 and MK677 just haven’t used it yet.
If you need motivation to eat, use mk677. Non suppressive, no pct needed, is not an anabolic.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't take 2 step dhea ph's until you are late 20's would be my advice. man still develop until like 26. when do, must have clomid and/or nolva for pct. since bought anafuse, take it, but could have saved some money imo. the arachodonic acid not as great as people say it be - there only 2 or 3 studies on it, and inconclusive. you have study with jacob wilson on it.... he seem to love all pills and powders. other study have darren willoughby on it - i never found him to shill, so read that one - it say "may" but have many caveats (must read study whole, not abstract - they find anaerobic *power* increase, but no increase in strength or hypertrophy). sleep, programming and surplus food - no magic, same as always been (and *real* drugs if wanting that, lol!)