Toremifene

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I picked up a lot of bulk Torem powder and I am planning on using it to try and boost my test levels some and see if I can't increase my libido and energy. So how many of you have tried this and can compare it to your experiences with Nolva and Clomid? I get bad headaches from Clomid and so I plan on trying something new for a change.

I'd just like to hear all of your personal experiences with it, since it seems to be getting much more popular.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I picked up a lot of bulk Torem powder and I am planning on using it to try and boost my test levels some and see if I can't increase my libido and energy. So how many of you have tried this and can compare it to your experiences with Nolva and Clomid? I get bad headaches from Clomid and so I plan on trying something new for a change.

I'd just like to hear all of your personal experiences with it, since it seems to be getting much more popular.
Toremifene is my seem of Choice

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would tinker with the dose. To jump start
To get things where you want i would do 120 first day or 2. Then see where 60 holds your libido. If it isnt what you want id go up to 90 and compare.
I know you said its not for pct.. 120 is just to get the initial push. 60 might be perfect. Id still double it the first 2 days . then settle in to where you feel its doing what you want it to. Have you used the powder before.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would tinker with the dose. To jump start
To get things where you want i would do 120 first day or 2. Then see where 60 holds your libido. If it isnt what you want id go up to 90 and compare.
I know you said its not for pct.. 120 is just to get the initial push. 60 might be perfect. Id still double it the first 2 days . then settle in to where you feel its doing what you want it to. Have you used the powder before.
This will be my first time using any Torem at all. My last blood test shows Test was in the low 500s at 21. I didn't get Estrogen tested but my right nipple is very sensitive.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you taking any meds atm? Lol bit of a random question I know and I dont intend to be seen as scaremongering but torem can be risky wrt its effect on QT prolongation (and its a dose-dependant risk from memory, dunno what dose it gets risky either).

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you taking any meds atm? Lol bit of a random question I know and I dont intend to be seen as scaremongering but torem can be risky wrt its effect on QT prolongation (and its a dose-dependant risk from memory, dunno what dose it gets risky either).
Yes I am. I don't know what QT prolongation is, though. Lol

Glycopyrrolate daily which is an anticholinergic.

Clonazepam as needed for panic attacks, maybe 1-2mg a couple times a month.

I was on Atenolol as needed for a while about a year ago for random heart flutters that has since gone away, I will use it if my heart rate gets up if I don't want to take the benzo.

The Glycopyrrolate is the only thing that is taken daily.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in no position to diagnose here but if your heart flutters were PVC or arrhythmiac in nature then Id recommend you look further into what QT prolongation entails. Id also recommend investigating the known pharma interractions of torem.

May end up being nothing to worry about if there is little risk for you, but again Im in no position to make that call.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am in no position to diagnose here but if your heart flutters were PVC or arrhythmiac in nature then Id recommend you look further into what QT prolongation entails. Id also recommend investigating the known pharma interractions of torem.

May end up being nothing to worry about if there is little risk for you, but again Im in no position to make that call.
It was over a year ago and only last a couple months. I got a few tests and nothing showed up, he was more worried about my resting heart rate which was the reason for the Atenolol, but I've had a high heart rate forever.

I'll definitely look into the QT prolongation though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check here for info on QT prolongation...and drug contraindications.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/285026-everyone-using-tamoxifen.html
Good one, and just to clarify the title of that thread is about tamoxifen/nolva, but toremifene is included too.
Thanks guys, I'll look further into it, but as of now from what I have seen I am not too worried. I will consult my doctor as he is pretty open on things.

Hopefully this stuff works out for me, I've got nearly a lifetimes supply now. But, if I enjoy it, it will change to my number one recommendation to clients.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you've never tried toremifene you will notice a big difference compared to nolva.

livestrong82

Awards
Running torem at the moment in pct along with clomid. First time using it also