Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Torem Questions

dailygrind

Member
Starting PCT tommorrow after a six week run of Helladrol. Trying to figure out when I should take my torem during the day? I will be running it for 4 weeks. 90/60/60/30

Do I take it with or without food. All at one time (a.m. or p.m.) or split up throughout the day?

Thanks!
 
time doesnt matter..u can take it am or pm. i take mine first thing in the morning with or with out food.
 
I ask becuase my syringe goes from .2 to 1 mL and I assume that when people say 90 they are meaning .9 mL.

Is this correct?
 
No, that is not correct. Numbers represent milligrams. Your product should state how many mg per ml. If 60mg/ml, you would taks 1.5 ml to get 90 mg. All products may not be dosed the same so nobody would recommend dosing in ml.
 
Back
Top