DonnyG
Active Member
I'm about to come off of a great cycle. Ran SD for 4 weeks and finished off 2 weeks of Epi. Doses were as follows:
SD 30/30/30/30/0/0
Epi 0/0/0/0/30/30
I'm about to come off in 4 days, and here is what I have on hand.
Liquid Torem (3600mg/60ml)
Erase
Powerfull USP Labs
APS Creatine Nitrate
Milk Thistle
I'm looking to run Torem/Erase as follows:
Torem 120(90)/90/60/30 [120 for the first 3 days, 90 for last 4 week 1]
Erase 0/3/2/2
Not sure how to run the Powerfull or CN...All input is appreciated.
Donny
SD 30/30/30/30/0/0
Epi 0/0/0/0/30/30
I'm about to come off in 4 days, and here is what I have on hand.
Liquid Torem (3600mg/60ml)
Erase
Powerfull USP Labs
APS Creatine Nitrate
Milk Thistle
I'm looking to run Torem/Erase as follows:
Torem 120(90)/90/60/30 [120 for the first 3 days, 90 for last 4 week 1]
Erase 0/3/2/2
Not sure how to run the Powerfull or CN...All input is appreciated.
Donny