Torem is gone (for me).. What is the next best?

EddyStarkFit

EddyStarkFit

Awards
My friends, after many years of leeching from the exceptionally good information on this forum and finally learning the ropes to a successful life as a former hypogonadal patient I come to this crossroads, there will be no more Toremifene for me.

Toremifene citrate was proven to be an incredible aid to basically any hormone protocol, for preventing suppression during cycle to upgrading reposition therapy. It is a godsend to those of us who are prone to experiencing Clomiphene side effects, AI over-responders and other similar types.

Unfortunately after finally learning protocols that worked for me, following many years on instability and balancing side effects which were virtually gone solely by adopting this compound, I found myself without means of obtaining it.

I seek your advice and experience on how to keep things going without going back to that rollercoaster of trial and error..
What do you consider to be the closest / next best to torem for long term?

• Raloxifene (30mg ED). Could it ever be a suitable substitute.. I'm aware there are sides to it that might weigh negatively on the long term.
  • Pregnenolone (50mg ED).
  • Lower/frequent doses of HCG (<300IU EOD).
Gosh, weekly low doses of exemestane might be back on the menu as well..

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No offense but you’ve had a profile here for 4 years and don’t know where to get it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My friends, after many years of leeching from the exceptionally good information on this forum and finally learning the ropes to a successful life as a former hypogonadal patient I come to this crossroads, there will be no more Toremifene for me.

Toremifene citrate was proven to be an incredible aid to basically any hormone protocol, for preventing suppression during cycle to upgrading reposition therapy. It is a godsend to those of us who are prone to experiencing Clomiphene side effects, AI over-responders and other similar types.

Unfortunately after finally learning protocols that worked for me, following many years on instability and balancing side effects which were virtually gone solely by adopting this compound, I found myself without means of obtaining it.

I seek your advice and experience on how to keep things going without going back to that rollercoaster of trial and error..
What do you consider to be the closest / next best to torem for long term?

• Raloxifene (30mg ED). Could it ever be a suitable substitute.. I'm aware there are sides to it that might weigh negatively on the long term.
  • Pregnenolone (50mg ED).
  • Lower/frequent doses of HCG (<300IU EOD).
Gosh, weekly low doses of exemestane might be back on the menu as well..

Thank you in advance.

My screen name is a 15% off code

EddyStarkFit

EddyStarkFit

Awards
No offense but you’ve had a profile here for 4 years and don’t know where to get it?
None taken. Hopefully you can point me somewhere.

I used to get it from a reputable online source in the past. It is no more.

There's no PG product in the country.

Also, things changed quite a bit where I live. Customs is now an issue for a lot of RCs and unregulated meds ..

Where you think I should be looking?

EddyStarkFit

EddyStarkFit

Awards
Why are we not just using testosterone?
I am currently on TRT, using low doses of cypionate (sc). Unfortunately my body responds way better with Torem along for the ride.

In regular doses of T aromatization is off the charts and come with those limiting hbp headaches, AI's are a nightmare to dial in as almost anything also crushes E2. Clomid sides make me not able to work properly.

The genetic lottery also applies to drug tolerance.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I see one more goddamn thread claiming Toremifene prevents HPTA suppression after I posted my own bloodwork disproving that theory, I’m gonna kill a kitten.

IMG_9449.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: SBH
EddyStarkFit

EddyStarkFit

Awards
If I see one more goddamn thread claiming Toremifene prevents HPTA suppression after I posted my own bloodwork disproving that theory, I’m gonna kill a kitten.
Dude don't. 😂

I see this is not for everyone, but for me this combo clicked like nothing else did.
Remember we are talking about TRTish doses of the compounds, so it does prevent shutdown and attenuate suppression efficiently in my case.

Clomid does it better but the sides are unbearable (for me).

hCG IT aromatization was bearable but the supply chain to where I'm currently located was disrupted due to a war, aside from that oral SERMS are easier to manage, especially when on the road.

Last edited: