Is it better to use toremifene at 80mg for 3.5 weeks, or 40mg for the remaining 7 weeks after 40mg 1st week?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking toremifene for gyno and I've noticed some improvement, but it's only been 5 days. I haven't felt any sides at all. I was wondering if I should just up it for the remaining 3.5 weeks, or just keep it at 40mg for 7 more weeks. It would be nice to get a test boost too, but my main concern is gyno reversal. Also, I've heard conflicting things about toremifene with free testosterone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Higher dose is usually more effective for gyno. At least from my experiences

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Higher dose is usually more effective for gyno. At least from my experiences
I agree on the dose but I don't think 3.5 weeks, no matter the dose, is going to be long enough. OP you need to obtain more material IMO.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree on the dose but I don't think 3.5 weeks, no matter the dose, is going to be long enough. OP you need to obtain more material IMO.
I agree completely, raloxefine is the most effective for me and even with 100mg for the first 2 weeks I need another 4-6weeks on 50.

Nolvadex I need 80,80,40,40 and then 20-40 for another 4+ weeks

Op is using torem which I believe is much less effective for gyno vs. the 2 things mentioned above. Back in the day when torem got popular guys were using 120mg a day to start and backing off to 90 then 60

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree completely, raloxefine is the most effective for me and even with 100mg for the first 2 weeks I need another 4-6weeks on 50.

Op is using torem which I believe is much less effective for gyno vs. the 2 things mentioned above. Back in the day when torem got popular guys were using 120mg a day to start and backing off to 90 then 60
Yeah, I got Torem because it seems the best in terms of not having sides.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ralox is also very low on sides, usually. Get that, if you can.
I read its bad for joints though and I already have some joint damage, so that scared me away.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read its bad for joints though and I already have some joint damage, so that scared me away.
Hmm, okey.. I have not heard about that. Wasn't Ralox initially developed for osteoporosis? Doesn't it have an agonistic effect on estrogen in the bones, which is good for bone density? That obviously isn't the same, as joints, but makes me wonder. Would be interesting to learn more about Ralox effect on joints.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, okey.. I have not heard about that. Wasn't Ralox initially developed for osteoporosis? Doesn't it have an agonistic effect on estrogen in the bones, which is good for bone density? That obviously isn't the same, as joints, but makes me wonder. Would be interesting to learn more about Ralox effect on joints.
I meant I read it's bad for bone density and that would make my joints worse. I read something that in men it's bad for bone density, but in women it's the opposite. Maybe someone can shed light on this.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I meant I read it's bad for bone density and that would make my joints worse. I read something that in men it's bad for bone density, but in women it's the opposite. Maybe someone can shed light on this.
Oh, okey. Interesting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used raloxefine several times over the years, I box, do some MMA, lots of wrestling, lift heavy " 360 bench/508 deadlift" never had raloxefine cause any joint issues

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you exercise, eat healthy and use anabolics?

It's not going to have any effect on bone density.

Nolvadex is supposedly worse for bone density, in the 90's guys used nolvadex year round and no1 had bone density issues.

Every drug has a mile long list of side effects, vitamin c has some of the most horrible side effects that you may "possibly" get. But guess what, just about no1 gets side effects from vitamin c.

Just because 60 year old men who don't exercise and have cancer cancer had a negative effect on bone density dosent mean your going to.

If there was a serious risk on bone density or joint issues then no bodybuilder or power lifters would use the stuff because it would probably end there carreers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't waste your time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wanted to make a point here, this is how misinformation spreads like wildfire on the internet, someone reads a study, dosent put the study into perspective, someone else takes it and runs with it and before you know it we got 200ppl on the forum going around saying raloxefine causes weak bones and joint issues.

Here's how you need to read studies.

Read it, see the sample size and who it was performed on.

I'm a 37 year old, I use anabolics, I lift weights and do extensive cardio and blah blah blah,

Was the study I read done on say.... Men 25-50, who use anabolics, eat healthy and are experienced weight trainers? No! Ok the study dosent apply to me....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And @Shiznown , I'm not taking a dig at you. Just saying, think about these things before you believe everything you read applied to you

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to make a point here, this is how misinformation spreads like wildfire on the internet, someone reads a study, dosent put the study into perspective, someone else takes it and runs with it and before you know it we got 200ppl on the forum going around saying raloxefine causes weak bones and joint issues.

I'm a 37 year old, I use anabolics, I lift weights and do extensive cardio and blah blah blah,

Was the study I read done on say.... Men 25-50, who use anabolics, eat healthy and are experienced weight trainers? No! Ok the study dosent apply to me....
It's not my intention to misinform anyone, that's why I said maybe someone can shed some light on it. I'm glad you have, now I have something else I can try if tore doesn't do the job. Though since you're here, would you mind also shedding light on if toremifene lowers free testosterone? I've read mixed things with that too. The reason I jumped the gun and went with Toremifene is because I tried Clomid years ago for a completely different issue and it made me feel so horrible, I quiet it after two weeks. So, that's why I opted to get the "safest" serm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not my intention to misinform anyone, that's why I said maybe someone can shed some light on it. I'm glad you have, now I have something else I can try if tore doesn't do the job. Though since you're here, would you mind also shedding light on if toremifene lowers free testosterone? I've read mixed things with that too. The reason I jumped the gun and went with Toremifene is because I tried Clomid years ago for a completely different issue and it made me feel so horrible, I quiet it after two weeks. So, that's why I opted to get the "safest" serm.
I know it's not your intention, it's never anyone's intention. I'm just trying to point it out so it doesn't happen, again, this wasn't a stab at you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Don't know, if I was included in that hypothetical scenario, but it was the first time I've ever heard of someone saying, that Ralox could have a negative effect on mens bone density. Since I've not researched Ralox for other means, than for gyno protection/reversal, I couldn't really have any disagreement on the claim and it interested me. The more in depth scientific mechanisms and effects in different surroundings/applications always interest me = ) I wasn't going to go around saying anything that was speculated here, without more evidence and better understanding.

Just felt like saying that ✌

But looks like Ralox would rather have a positive effect on mens bone density, just like womens (with lesser effect possibly), based on that quick research of yours. Just like I postulated.

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

So Your plants run 100mgs a day for 14 days followed by 4-6 weeks of them chilling on 50mgs a day? any reason you drop it in half so fast rather than more gradually or is it just way easier dosing that way?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So Your plants run 100mgs a day for 14 days followed by 4-6 weeks of them chilling on 50mgs a day? any reason you drop it in half so fast rather than more gradually or is it just way easier dosing that way?
The original popularized protocol was something like 60mg for 10 days and then 30mg for the remainder of the time, be it 6 weeks or 6 months ect.

Then after talking to a few ppl I was told 100mg worked significantly better so I did the same protocol with higher doses, 100,100, 50........

The drop to 30 or 50 was probably more to save money then anything, the higher the dose the more effective it is at reducing gyno. But if your going to lower the dose there isint really a need to taper off in increments, the half life of the drug will taper itself down

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The original popularized protocol was something like 60mg for 10 days and then 30mg for the remainder of the time, be it 6 weeks or 6 months ect.

Then after talking to a few ppl I was told 100mg worked significantly better so I did the same protocol with higher doses, 100,100, 50........

The drop to 30 or 50 was probably more to save money then anything, the higher the dose the more effective it is at reducing gyno. But if your going to lower the dose there isint really a need to taper off in increments, the half life of the drug will taper itself down
Hmm looks like it reduces blood pressure BUT potentially increased clotting risk (particularly deep vein)… but that was over 2.5 years study. Seems very untidy overall. I’m gonna try it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hmm looks like it reduces blood pressure BUT potentially increased clotting risk (particularly deep vein)… but that was over 2.5 years study. Seems very untidy overall. I’m gonna try it
It's a very low to no side effect serm. Regardless of what the studies say, over the past 4-5 years I've used it several times, I know probably 50ppl personally who use it and I've seen countless ppl on this forum and other forums using it.

I don't believe I've yet to hear a single person who experienced a negative side effect from raloxefine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every compound has potential risks. Go look up the potential side effects of vitamin c....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Heart attack and anal leakage are on the list of vitamin c side effects

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heart attack and anal leakage are on the list of vitamin c side effects
lol I believe the leakage. I once took 10grans of vitamin c for 2 weeks. I was always in the bathroom lmao 🤣