Torem and elevated liver enzymes?

All Creation

Awards
Hey all,

Currently in my first PCT coming off an 8 week Osta/Rad cycle.

My bloodwork immediately after cycle:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452051457.913493.jpg

And my bloodwork 3 weeks into a light Torem PCT, 30mg per day:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452051508.050945.jpg

Is Torem known to elevate liver values like Alkaline Phosphatase, AST, and ALT? Or what could be the cause of this?

My test has increased ~100 points and my FSH has increased a good bit, but is this enough of a difference to indicate Torem is working even with a such a small dose?

Also, is Torem usually a milky, and a citrus-like bitter taste?

Thanks for your insight!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would worry about the low test as the torem dose is very low to help you come back. Usually liver values return to normal after stopping any kind of meds or you can always use some UDCA/TUDCA

Sorry if its not much of help, hoping others will be more helpful

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your liver enzymes are barely elevated at all. I wouldn't even worry about it. Increase your torem dosage and get things going.

All Creation

Awards
All right, thanks guys. I was just concerned they rose so sharply. It seemed like a big increase to me and I don't want to screw up my liver.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure as to the mechanism of action for how torem works.. so I can't say whether it would directly effect hepatocytes or cholestatic in nature, damage. Your elevated ALT does show a direct hit to your liver though. My guess is torem is more directly liver toxic whereas AAS are not direct in nature.