Topical ursolic acid

fadadio

fadadio

Awards
does anyone have experience with topical applications of Ursolic acid? and if so what results have you gotten and what brand do you recommend, currently im taking Barolowes ursolic acid caps

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to buy the Ur spray from prototype nutrition. It gave me good strength gains and some thermogenic effect but it always was too expensive

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used pump spray from E-Pharm.. it gave some mild results and I would probably run it long term, but the cost makes it not worth it IMO.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found UR-Spray dosed twice a day gave me some strength and size gains. More so than most natural products. Definitely expensive but actually give results unlike most natural stuff

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found UR-Spray dosed twice a day gave me some strength and size gains. More so than most natural products. Definitely expensive but actually give results unlike most natural stuff
Yeah I like ur spray. I think I ran 4 bottles and had decent results. Idk if it was worth the money (I haven’t bought it again so maybe not? lol) but if you can get it on sale I’d definitely grab 2+ bottles.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to buy the Ur spray from prototype nutrition. It gave me good strength gains and some thermogenic effect but it always was too expensive
Price aside, you think the product is worthwhile? In terms of effects.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Price aside, you think the product is worthwhile? In terms of effects.
for what it's worth... (I am a rep for APEX) I think that Ursa Major is more effective than some of the andros but maybe not as hard to use as Phs. there is no real down fall to running it longer than other stuff as well. no shut down and no PCT.

if you are after fat loss the stuff is a must use. at high doses its capable of stripping the BF ~

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Working on a new Ursa Major. I think I solved the solubility problem in a much more cost-effective way.
Do you ship to UK? Any idea how much it is? Also are there BOGO deals upcoming? Thanks!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you ship to UK? Any idea how much it is? Also are there BOGO deals upcoming? Thanks!
We do. It's around 30USD. I'm not sure when the next sale will be at this point but please be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for all the most up-to-date information on sales and events.

Last edited: