Topical/transdermal 3-AD loggers needed - beta release

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll only be able to make about 12 of these with the raws I have. If I pick 2 loggers - we can offer 10 beta bottles for sale - but, I'll likely have to limit it to 1 bottle per customer - as I'll be wanting as much feedback as possible. I can add them to the site this afternoon

Hoping to pick loggers within the next few days - let's get more apps in here!
Let us know when they go up! 😬

Did you add them and sell out? I didn’t see them
Or if we already missed it! :LOL:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great compound paired with a great carrier should work out well. These would pair well with the oral as well. I have had success in the past using an oral version of something peri-workout and using the TD's in the morning. This takes advantage of peak blood levels peri-workout and the benefits of sustained release for the rest of the day. You get the best of both worlds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great compound paired with a great carrier should work out well. These would pair well with the oral as well. I have had success in the past using an oral version of something peri-workout and using the TD's in the morning. This takes advantage of peak blood levels peri-workout and the benefits of sustained release for the rest of the day. You get the best of both worlds.
i apply td ultra epi 1st thing in morning then will add alpha stano powder to my pre-workout drink around 30 minutes before starting workout-i do at least 15 minutes of stretching and then warm up sets, by the time i get down to it things are kicking nicely....unfortunately epiandro is only compound i am able to use both ways atm.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i apply td ultra epi 1st thing in morning then will add alpha stano powder to my pre-workout drink around 30 minutes before starting workout-i do at least 15 minutes of stretching and then warm up sets, by the time i get down to it things are kicking nicely....unfortunately epiandro is only compound i am able to use both ways atm.
Well now you can do 3AD as well! Add in some Alpha Gainz Androsterone and you can run three orals and three TD's! Grab some 1-AD oral and either Iconics or Alpha Gainz TD 1-andro and make it a quad/octo STACK! Sure you will spend an hour applying daily but brah dem der gainz!

All joking aside I may actually do this lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well now you can do 3AD as well! Add in some Alpha Gainz Androsterone and you can run three orals and three TD's! Grab some 1-AD oral and either Iconics or Alpha Gainz TD 1-andro and make it a quad/octo STACK! Sure you will spend an hour applying daily but brah dem der gainz!

All joking aside I may actually do this lol.
just ran icon one-1AD....right now i'm running ultra eleven-11kt, ultra epi, alpha stano powder ... the 3-AD should work great with the 2nd bottle of ultra eleven.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These are live on the site - sorry for the delay.

Remember, you can only buy one - these will come with minimal labels

there is a march madness promotion, buy one product get one 60% off using coupon code MMAD - if you'd like to purchase anything else. I also just added a small quantity of Alpha Seven - we're making a small batch with the little androsterone left in inventory (awaiting a shipment). if you're not looking for anything else, you can still use the rep coupon codes to save 20%

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am very much down to log let me know if you want my services

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d like too if I have the right amount . Just don’t know if it’ll be available again.
i hope so...at $40 a bottle after THEBIGT discount code is a great price...!!!!

i can't believe there are still some left?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Screw it, I’ll throw my name in to log. I think I’ve tried every topical known to man and I have plenty of experience with the iconic/ironlegion lineup. I already have a bottle on the way so I’d be down to run this stuff past the four week mark for sure.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screw it, I’ll throw my name in to log. I think I’ve tried every topical known to man and I have plenty of experience with the iconic/ironlegion lineup. I already have a bottle on the way so I’d be down to run this stuff past the four week mark for sure.
Wesb will be logging - he purchased 1 and will also be getting an extra bottle to give a solid log...time to get back to business broski! lockdown is coming to a ducking end for us cali folk (and you, our former cali folk)!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wesb will be logging - he purchased 1 and will also be getting an extra bottle to give a solid log...time to get back to business broski! lockdown is coming to a ducking end for us cali folk (and you, our former cali folk)!
Great choice for a logger

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding! Looking forward to this, thank you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m for this feedback

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My two bottles showed up yesterday. Looking forward to running this in the next few weeks. I will be using oral 3AD (swole patrol) the first 4 weeks and then replacing with Td for weeks 5-8 so it will be interesting to see how dosage compares.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just got 1 bottle, going to be using 1ml per day-adding it into my ultra eleven/ultra epi cycle...started it last night at full 1ml dose--dosed it again this morning-1ml...my regular dosing going forward will be 1ml 1st thing in morning.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My two bottles showed up yesterday. Looking forward to running this in the next few weeks. I will be using oral 3AD (swole patrol) the first 4 weeks and then replacing with Td for weeks 5-8 so it will be interesting to see how dosage compares.
Intersesting. What’s your dosage going to look like for both?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to use SP at 100mg for 3ish weeks then switch to IF at 50mg to start and see how it feels.
you going to use the oral for 3 weeks and then switch to topical for another 8 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might wanna save the oral and just do TD for 50mg for the 8wks. Maybe dose some oral pwo after the 4wks if you find 50mg to not be enough, I don’t think this will be the case.
this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I am thinking the same. Just wanted to hear it from Rob
i would like to hear from rob also, but my plan is full 1ml am.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really looking forward to how this plays out...

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is how i'm doing it...today was day #2...went on real smooth, feels a little less oily than other salvos and dried very fast.
really looking forward to how this plays out...
I haven't used anything in Salvo before the melatonin but I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully the 3ad is similar.

I'm interested to see how it treats you!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I meant hopefully it's similar in feel, not effects obviously

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I meant hopefully it's similar in feel, not effects obviously
actually the 3-AD does seem a bit less oily than usual salvo, but moreso than the melatoin...the melatonin evaporates very quickly with no noticeble residue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
too soon to report on effect of 3-AD...want to be sure before i report effects.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
actually the 3-AD does seem a bit less oily than usual salvo, but moreso than the melatoin...the melatonin evaporates very quickly with no noticeble residue.
I believe that's because the melatonin is unscented and lacks any of the essential oils :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe that's because the melatonin is unscented and lacks any of the essential oils :)
glad i wasn't just having a flashback to the 70s:cool:...thanks for clariifying!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting