Topical MK677 organ growth?

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I put transdermal MK 677 on my organs will they grow? I might have body dysmorphia. I'm not suppressed.
Edit: I want my balls to be slightly bigger to match my massive schlong

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean like... Down there?

No it won't work locally let alone topically it works systemically stimulates natty gh produxtion

Locally I believe only igf 1 or mgf may work for particular muscles

That being said I am the one who actually wants to see more masculine face, bigger jaw, wider wrists etc and I certainly can say my face changed since I started using peds but I had very low natural t and total child looking face

But that is a systemic effect

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I was wondering.
My friend told me a lot of people think they're testacles look too small, but doctors usually end up telling them they are normal size. I just swear they used to be bigger.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You mean like... Down there?

No it won't work locally let alone topically it works systemically stimulates natty gh produxtion

Locally I believe only igf 1 or mgf may work for particular muscles

That being said I am the one who actually wants to see more masculine face, bigger jaw, wider wrists etc and I certainly can say my face changed since I started using peds but I had very low natural t and total child looking face

But that is a systemic effect
Do you think regular MK use can cause organ growth and stuff? I have been using it for a long time, am I hulk inside? I will digest the world, don't underestimate my Mk enhanced gastric ability.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can say with certainty that when I applied MK to my liver it did NOT grow. Now my kidneys were a different story, those suckers grew for sure but NOTHING grew more than my left ventricle, LVH FTW!!!!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I would think/hope, that if any supplement enhanced that kind of "organ" growth permanently, that there would be a complete thread with reviews, studies, Testi-monials, etc. I also believe there would be an entire Anabolic Minds update newsletter to Enhance awareness. I am kinda surprised that with all the different supps available and research, that a legitimate solution has not yet been discovered.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would think/hope, that if any supplement enhanced that kind of "organ" growth permanently, that there would be a complete thread with reviews, studies, Testi-monials, etc. I also believe there would be an entire Anabolic Minds update newsletter to Enhance awareness. I am kinda surprised that with all the different supps available and research, that a legitimate solution has not yet been discovered.
Why on God's green earth would you want organ growth?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pics would help us better evaluate this situation at hand

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually a decent source of info it looks like on all the possible procedures. The doc in TJ that did Rich Piannas PMMA does dongs as well. Personally, if I go to TJ and plan on doing anything with my D it won't be at the doctor's office, lol.

For the record, I will NOT be going to TJ. Hi Honey!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since using mk plus other gh peptides my feet have gone up half a uk size.......

the only legitimate way to increase your junk is a phallosan I believe. I seem to recall it being FDA approved. Some sort of traction device you wear every night that slowly pulls at your junk increasing size over 6 months plus. Think people claim they’ve added and kept 2 + inches

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dr Elist in LA has an implant that can add substantial girth. There isn't currently a way to add erect length safely. Stretching devices, even if used for long periods of time, have been proven ineffective overall.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hgh causes tissue growth all over the body. But it needs to be taken at a high enough dose for long enouvh

Look at some of the autopsies from bbers

Lungs huge, kidneys, liver etc

Also take a look at people with acromegsly

Take a look at Dave Palumbos face (no hate for Dave what he achieved back in the day is hella impressive, but it had costs)

For sure some of their bones grow into adukthood

And AFAIK acromegaly gh ranges are like 4-8 iu gh per day equivalent

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since using mk plus other gh peptides my feet have gone up half a uk size.......

the only legitimate way to increase your junk is a phallosan I believe. I seem to recall it being FDA approved. Some sort of traction device you wear every night that slowly pulls at your junk increasing size over 6 months plus. Think people claim they’ve added and kept 2 + inches
Are you just being sarcastic or is this for real?

Because you wouldn't be the 1st... Some people said their head grew etc

My wrists have become thicker since I used gear and mk

My facial physiology is for sure a bit different than before I used gear

I love the fact that I look more rugged in the face because I looked like a damn high school kid before

There is also temporary facial changes that happen while using dry aas

For example on tren and mast this cycle I sh1t myself after I glanced at one autoportrait I looked 30 Yr old

Could be of course normal aging but it seems like aas played a part

Also mk perhaps...

Idk I plan on using gh next year we'll see

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why on Gods Green Earth would you think that would work? And if it would work wouldn’t you think that it would be widely known and every guy would now have a 9 inch schlong.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why on Gods Green Earth would you think that would work? And if it would work wouldn’t you think that it would be widely known and every guy would now have a 9 inch schlong.
You mean mk/peptides/gh or PE?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you just being sarcastic or is this for real?

Because you wouldn't be the 1st... Some people said their head grew etc

My wrists have become thicker since I used gear and mk

My facial physiology is for sure a bit different than before I used gear

I love the fact that I look more rugged in the face because I looked like a damn high school kid before

There is also temporary facial changes that happen while using dry aas

For example on tren and mast this cycle I sh1t myself after I glanced at one autoportrait I looked 30 Yr old

Could be of course normal aging but it seems like aas played a part

Also mk perhaps...

Idk I plan on using gh next year we'll see
no genuinely bro, my feet are half a uk size bigger. It’s the only thing I really measure I guess so don’t know if anything else is

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no genuinely bro, my feet are half a uk size bigger. It’s the only thing I really measure I guess so don’t know if anything else is
I believe you, certain bones can grow post epiphyseal fusion of long bones

Otherwise people with acromegaly wouldnt look the way they look

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established

Dr Elist in LA has an implant that can add substantial girth. There isn't currently a way to add erect length safely. Stretching devices, even if used for long periods of time, have been proven ineffective overall.
Stretching devices huh.... Kettle bell dong swings. Problem solved!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stretching devices huh.... Kettle bell dong swings. Problem solved!
not gonna lie, swinging a kB by the ole fella for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week for 6 months plus appeals not in the slightest

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Throw 20kg on there and it'll hang to the floor! Might not still be attached, but that's semantics.
Well that is a small price to pay for a dong that hangs all the way to the floor.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless youre wanting to be a pr0n star and/or impress other guys, dik size dont mean sh1t. Micropenis aside, of course.

Id fathom a guess most guys worrying needlessly over making their dik bigger to supposedly impress and please women, would have much better success at the latter if they invested the time improving their pussy eating skills. True story.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you buy the 60 mL bottle from MA Labs, it comes with a 1cc syringe.
Insert thy syringe into the tip, just the tip, and inject.
Let us know how it goes. :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless youre wanting to be a pr0n star and/or impress other guys, dik size dont mean sh1t. Micropenis aside, of course.

Id fathom a guess most guys worrying needlessly over making their dik bigger to supposedly impress and please women, would have much better success at the latter if they invested the time improving their pussy eating skills. True story.
this is very true. I’ve always enjoyed munching on the pink kebab and if they’ve already come by the time you slip the dong it doesn’t really matter what you perform like.

honestly I always assumed it was a given that guys would enjoy sorting their women out but heard from a female friend recently that half the blokes she’s been with literally put no effort into her at all,.....surprised me tbh

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is very true. I’ve always enjoyed munching on the pink kebab and if they’ve already come by the time you slip the dong it doesn’t really matter what you perform like.

honestly I always assumed it was a given that guys would enjoy sorting their women out but heard from a female friend recently that half the blokes she’s been with literally put no effort into her at all,.....surprised me tbh
I dont like kebab.

I try to avoid fatty meat.

Antlion

Awards
Dick stretching exercises work but you need to be consistant with it, 5 days a week, over a years worth of time. You can definitely add 1 or 2 inches. I went from 5.5 to 6..6 and still gaining.

Antlion

Awards
Bathmate for Girth

Alldaystretching system, unclejimsstrap, phalosan for length

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bathmate for Girth

Alldaystretching system, unclejimsstrap, phalosan for length
As far as pumping goes, i think its great. Not that it will add any size, but I remember reading how having regular erections is important for penile health because when you have an erection, fresh blood is coming into the tissue.

And since i dont get erections at all, like never really, randoms are a thing of a distant past and morning wood i maybe get once every month to 2 months (and even then its maybe 70% erect), I decided to start pumping at least 3 x a week to simulate what an erection does to the tissue.

And I think it is a good idea for guys who dont get erections to pump, to keep the tissue from being damaged permanently due to lack of blood flow, artificially inducing erections.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dick stretching exercises work but you need to be consistant with it, 5 days a week, over a years worth of time. You can definitely add 1 or 2 inches. I went from 5.5 to 6..6 and still gaining.
fair play to you bro but I can’t be bothered at this stage. I’m not packing a belly buster by a long way but feel I’ve enough to do the job so I’m happy enough with that.

Besides, i can amazon prime a rubber foot to my door same day if she decides she wants a real stretching 🤣

Antlion

Awards
Whelp Whiskey that's beauty of Mmerica... We can all yank our dicks as much as we see fit. I jiust got tired of my buddy having hoes throw themselves at him and taking numbers just hop in line, literally, cause he's pushin 8.5. Shits annoying. I mad at him just that I like easy hoes too lol so I said **** you life I'm fixing this ****

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whelp Whiskey that's beauty of Mmerica... We can all yank our dicks as much as we see fit. I jiust got tired of my buddy having hoes throw themselves at him and taking numbers just hop in line, literally, cause he's pushin 8.5. Shits annoying. I mad at him just that I like easy hoes too lol so I said **** you life I'm fixing this ****
You know, i may try hanging after all, i have an idea how to build a device, and since I am 7.5 inches may aswell "confirm" the 8 inch club 😆

Quite conveniently actually, i recently poured some concrete plates, some 45s and also 25s, so i could use those for hanging.

I actually wanted to start out with the 45 from the beginning, but it may be wiser to start with the 25 and add weight every week, i think i read adding 10lbs weekly is optimal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, i may try hanging after all, i have an idea how to build a device, and since I am 7.5 inches may aswell "confirm" the 8 inch club 😆

Quite conveniently actually, i recently poured some concrete plates, some 45s and also 25s, so i could use those for hanging.

I actually wanted to start out with the 45 from the beginning, but it may be wiser to start with the 25 and add weight every week, i think i read adding 10lbs weekly is optimal.
whisky settles in and waits for cro’s ‘I didn’t react well to hanging massive concrete weights from my dong and my meat has become detached from my body’ thread 🤣🤣

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
whisky settles in and waits for cro’s ‘I didn’t react well to hanging massive concrete weights from my dong and my meat has become detached from my body’ thread 🤣🤣
And..there is blood all over the place, so lower hematocrit is one of the side effects...

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
GUYS IM TALKING ABOUT MY GROWING MY BALLS
My dick is satisfactory. Much so that my balls don't match

Antlion

Awards
Why do you want bigger balls? Women hate long saggy balls. It's a known fact. No woman wants a man with Chimp Ballz. If your not familar with Chimps they have redicously large balls. Google It. Just do it.

Antlion

Awards
Anabolic pitbull ,, yeah HCG or Clomid are probably the only two ball enlarging substances that I know of.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why do you want bigger balls? Women hate long saggy balls. It's a known fact. No woman wants a man with Chimp Ballz. If your not familar with Chimps they have redicously large balls. Google It. Just do it.
big balls are better for teabagging though.....

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote

There are some quality replies in this thread. Ok monkey nuts