Topical Melatonin

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious to see how much interest there would be in a topical melatonin? this would be a value product like P5 and DHEA

I had a customer request us to make a batch for him and he's loved it...I've also tried it and had amazing results for not just getting me to sleep, but also keeping me asleep. I have traditionally struggled with melatonin because it will help me get to sleep, but then I wake up shortly after groggy, but unable to fall back asleep. The sustained released of TD application seems ideal for keeping you asleep.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I am interested. Sleep quality has gone way down this year due to work and other factors. Yoga and meditation don’t work for me

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think this could be a great tool for recovery as well.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there have been shortages in materials for our topicals and it has hampered supply. I think it's reasonable to have this available in late October though.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
there have been shortages in materials for our topicals and it has hampered supply. I think it's reasonable to have this available in late October though.
Thank you for the update. I am keen to give this a go. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is now available...$19,99 is a great price--most won't need to go over .5ml, makes this a big bang product!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got 7 hours uninterrupted sleep last night. I did .5ml to shins. my GF did it too. I noticed she was able to wake up easier than normal (she's usually super tired in the morning)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got 7 hours uninterrupted sleep last night. I did .5ml to shins. my GF did it too. I noticed she was able to wake up easier than normal (she's usually super tired in the morning)
i think this is going to be a very cost effective product many are going to love

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think this is going to be a very cost effective product many are going to love
BIGBANG

i the words of bobby 'slick' leonard... Boom Baby

RIP Slick!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t remember when I got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
you still in bed?
Haha I actually did sleep through an alarm this morning, but was up and at em shortly after and off to a busy day at work. I slept fantastic. I was definitely behind on my sleep routine, had built up some debt, but felt great all day. And I did not wake up AT ALL during the night. That is huge for me. Have been having some real problems since getting the 'Rona. I had made a near full recovery about 5 weeks ago, but have had issues with stomach, energy levels, and a bunch of other little crap that all got compounded by insomnia. I have always had an occasional issue with insomnia, but it's been rough since covid. I have also been diagnosed with post-covid syndrome, and that is just a broad spectrum diagnosis for any issues that appear or are lingering after recovery.

Anyway. I slept great last night to say the least. I am one of those lucky guys that gets a paradoxical effect from oral Melatonin, but after reading some interesting studies_articles on the topical, I've been wanting to try it out. I put in a good order for a bunch of topicals, but with the tight budget was gonna wait to get the Iconic Melatonin.

So I was pretty stoked that Rob threw one in the order as an extra! Seriously, Rob is the man when it comes to customer service. I've had many convos with him over the years, usually just regarding orders, and the way he handles all situations is exemplary. Truly looks out for his clientele.

I'm gonna run the topical of course a few more nights to get a good grasp on things, but I've had 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep in a row. That hasn't happened since pagers and drinking 40's was cool. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review, glad you are digging the neuro melatonin...and yes Rob is the man.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great review. Glad this is working out so well for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup, most people won't need more than .5ml, makes this a very cost effective product!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I actually did sleep through an alarm this morning, but was up and at em shortly after and off to a busy day at work. I slept fantastic. I was definitely behind on my sleep routine, had built up some debt, but felt great all day. And I did not wake up AT ALL during the night. That is huge for me. Have been having some real problems since getting the 'Rona. I had made a near full recovery about 5 weeks ago, but have had issues with stomach, energy levels, and a bunch of other little crap that all got compounded by insomnia. I have always had an occasional issue with insomnia, but it's been rough since covid. I have also been diagnosed with post-covid syndrome, and that is just a broad spectrum diagnosis for any issues that appear or are lingering after recovery.

Anyway. I slept great last night to say the least. I am one of those lucky guys that gets a paradoxical effect from oral Melatonin, but after reading some interesting studies_articles on the topical, I've been wanting to try it out. I put in a good order for a bunch of topicals, but with the tight budget was gonna wait to get the Iconic Melatonin.

So I was pretty stoked that Rob threw one in the order as an extra! Seriously, Rob is the man when it comes to customer service. I've had many convos with him over the years, usually just regarding orders, and the way he handles all situations is exemplary. Truly looks out for his clientele.

I'm gonna run the topical of course a few more nights to get a good grasp on things, but I've had 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep in a row. That hasn't happened since pagers and drinking 40's was cool. LOL
lol...pagers and 40s--reminds me of the days of billy dee williams and colt 45 billboards all over the place :ROFLMAO:

glad the neuro melatonin is treating you so well!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It is great for sleep and recovery. My sleep seems to be getting somewhat normal now. Had a long day yesterday and I passed out when I plopped on the couch last night, forgetting to do my pre-bed routine, including the neuro Melatonin. I woke up multiple times throughout the night. So it definitely helps in the staying asleep department for me quite a bit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is great for sleep and recovery. My sleep seems to be getting somewhat normal now. Had a long day yesterday and I passed out when I plopped on the couch last night, forgetting to do my pre-bed routine, including the neuro Melatonin. I woke up multiple times throughout the night. So it definitely helps in the staying asleep department for me quite a bit.
sometimes it takes going without to realize how well something is working-eh :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol...pagers and 40s--reminds me of the days of billy dee williams and colt 45 billboards all over the place :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0323.JPG

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Are these out of stock? Made an order on the 17th and haven’t gotten an update

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are these out of stock? Made an order on the 17th and haven’t gotten an update
we are processing and shipping orders in 2-3 days at this time - reminder, yesterday was a holiday and no shipments went out...USPS was closed. Would imagine you'd get tracking today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we are processing and shipping orders in 2-3 days at this time - reminder, yesterday was a holiday and no shipments went out...USPS was closed. Would imagine you'd get tracking today
(y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rob is always working hard for the customers.
Even on holidays.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Probably a dumb question but should we be rubbing this in or letting it dry on its own?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably a dumb question but should we be rubbing this in or letting it dry on its own?
i would start at no more than .5ml, with that small amount not much rubbing in should be necessary---even if doing a full 1ml applying .5ml to each shoulder is still a pretty small amount..just give it time to dry before covering with clothes, no more than 5 minutes at most should be good.

L

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i am excited to try this, thank you Rob for the freebie in my order. i just rubbed 0.75ml on my forearm a few minutes ago. The past 6 years my sleep hygiene has been bad because having to take lots of on call overnight for work. hope i can use this to help regulate my sleep schedule on my days off. thank you again for your generosity over the years

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am excited to try this, thank you Rob for the freebie in my order. i just rubbed 0.75ml on my forearm a few minutes ago. The past 6 years my sleep hygiene has been bad because having to take lots of on call overnight for work. hope i can use this to help regulate my sleep schedule on my days off. thank you again for your generosity over the years
Looking forward to your feedback!

L

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your feedback!
Will do. I used it again last night but applied it at 7pm and went to bed around 1030. I did not feel the sudden kick in that oral melatonin gave me but i did not wake up every hour durung the night like usual last night and woke up rested. I will use it everynight for the next 30 days😃