Topical "fat burners".

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a massive cutting/recomping planned in Spring after doing a bit of bulking. I am probably around ~18-20% body fat. I know diet plays a big role so that will be dialed in. The current planned stack:

PES Alpha T-2
Omega Sports Burn24
Nimbus Nutrition Reform

Would Absolutely Abliderated/Eviscerate help me out or would they be overkill?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a massive cutting/recomping planned in Spring after doing a bit of bulking. I am probably around ~18-20% body fat. I know diet plays a big role so that will be dialed in. The current planned stack: PES Alpha T-2 Omega Sports Burn24 Nimbus Nutrition Reform Would Absolutely Abliderated/Eviscerate help me out or would they be overkill?
I would just stick with what you have planned.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would add eviscerate in the last 4 weeks providing your bodyfat is down to at least, 10-12%.

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stimulant based fat burner cycled into the mix might be a nice adjunct.
alphamine or dexaprine will be easy gotos.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your covering quite a bit with that stack currently. I'd let it run its course then add in a topical later on if/when you feel the need. It wouldn't be detrimental, but may be more effective to use it after all these. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your covering quite a bit with that stack currently. I'd let it run its course then add in a topical later on if/when you feel the need. It wouldn't be detrimental, but may be more effective to use it after all these. :)
Yeah that's what I've figured. I just don't like cutting at all (the calorie decrease kills me. I love carbs so much) and I usually just recomp and lean bulk to avoid fat gain in general, but I'm on Anabeta/X-Gels now and I'm eating like a beast, so if I'm cutting for 12 weeks I want to get the best results possible so I hopefully don't have to go through it again :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When P.P. was around I did try Dermatherm and it did have a minor effect. (But bf% was quite high) Reps for P.P. actually had told me that it wouldn't be very effective at a higher bf% and when they ran there logging op's you needed to be under 12% - so you might find it a waste of money.

As others have mentioned you might benefit from throwing a good stim-based product in the mix. Have a look at Pro Xanthine 500-XT. Easy dosing protocol and very effective..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run what you have, then add Absolutely Abliderated at the end or one of the Eviscerate series if predominantly SAT fat or at a low enough bodyfat.

It's not that a topical wouldn't help your current stack I just think people can go overboard with running so many things at once. Honestly you've probably got a bit of overlap anyways with the three supplements you're currently running, but you should be fine.