GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know theres plenty of guys here who pins, curious if someone here has tried gel with good results ?

All these UG sites i only see oils and havent seen any or im just looking at wrong places lol.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My guess is you don't see it because it would be so ungodly expensive that there's no demand. Androgel is expensive for a TRT dose alone and would probably need 4 or 5 times this amount for a bodybuilding dose. You'd have to practically bathe in it. I'm sure it can be found out there somewhere though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess is you don't see it because it would be so ungodly expensive that there's no demand. Androgel is expensive for a TRT dose alone and would probably need 4 or 5 times this amount for a bodybuilding dose. You'd have to practically bathe in it. I'm sure it can be found out there somewhere though.
Yup that i can see being super expensive but i dont believe it needs to be mg to mg on pinning ..could be wrong though

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup that i can see being super expensive but i dont believe it needs to be mg to mg on pinning ..could be wrong though
I'm not sure what you meant by that, brother.

But Casper is right .... It would take a LOT to serve as an Anabolic.

I've known a Few guys who've ran across it.
It is Expensive because it is relatively rare, and requires a Lot to serve as a bodybuilding steroid.

.... Running across some TD (Research-Chem type) Test is better.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My logic was a pretty common TRT injection is 100mg/week and a pretty common cycle injection is 500mg/week. That's how I arrived at 5 times the amount of a normal dosage. Of course, I'm just speculating though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My logic was a pretty common TRT injection is 100mg/week and a pretty common cycle injection is 500mg/week. That's how I arrived at 5 times the amount of a normal dosage. Of course, I'm just speculating though.
I see what you mean .. think i read it wrong

yeah that def makes sense .. and i do see people being prescribed 50-100mg topical creame a day.