Topic fat burners that work for chest and lower belly?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I never tried topical fat burners so Im really ignorant about them.

I've been doing a slight ipocaloric diet since early august with nice results overall and while fat decreased everywhere and my abs are almost visible, I still have some fat in the nipple area, lower belly and some on the glutes.

I didnt lose any muscle mass thankfully and my lifts are the same as before dieting yet the fat burning process seems to move at two different speeds.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never tried topical fat burners so Im really ignorant about them.

I've been doing a slight ipocaloric diet since early august with nice results overall and while fat decreased everywhere and my abs are almost visible, I still have some fat in the nipple area, lower belly and some on the glutes.

I didnt lose any muscle mass thankfully and my lifts are the same as before dieting yet the fat burning process seems to move at two different speeds.

Give Exotherm a try! Many love it as a topical fat burning aid! RYAN15 will also get you a discount

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
another option that may help, Invictus! Iron Legion Invictus helps manage cortisol and aids in burning fat in some of those stubborn areas...along with all the other potential benefits of increasing immune response, managing inflammation, etc.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
another option that may help, Invictus! Iron Legion Invictus helps manage cortisol and aids in burning fat in some of those stubborn areas...along with all the other potential benefits of increasing immune response, managing inflammation, etc.
Definitely stack that with Exotherm and VIIKT. Fat burning, cortisol destroying, metabolic burning galore.