Top Whey/Hydro-Whey protein companies?

Mikextimtim

Awards
I currently use Optimim Hydro-Whey from the usual GNC store for my protein needs. I am looking for a supplement company that sells whey that has more protein for it's buck. My whey has 30g protein per serving and i was wondering if there is a company on here that has more protein per serving (more than 30g)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serious question and I hope this doesn't come off wrong, why do you care how much is per serving? Serving size is arbitrary and you could just get more by doing 1.5 scoops, etc.

If you mean protein per serving in the sense of percentage of total content (as in Hydro-Whey is 30g per 41g serving) than pretty much any whey isolate should fit your bill. I don't tend to shoot for straight Isolates, but when I do I use Dymatize Iso-100. Should be roughly 25g per 30g serving size (depends on flavor but pretty much zero fat and close to zero carbs per serving).

If this isn't what you mean then disregard. ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. ON Gold standard whey is probably the grams of protein for cost. I think it's typically around 60 bucks for 72 servings at 24 g protein per serving.