Top muscle builder IF

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which iconic formulations TD would be best suited to maximal lean muscle gains in a surplus? How many bottles would be required to maximize gains and what sort of pct and cycle support would be needed? What are common side effects?
Lots of good supps being put out by you guys and I wanna give it a go. I've only used from IF endoamp, dhea, sustain and dermacrine. Thanks in advance
@delsolrob
@cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at icon and 4. @thebigt swears by the combo. At reduced calories or even maintenance, you should be able to put on a good amount of lean mass. Use my code chef for 20% off.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think @cheftepesh1 is right! the Icon One and Alpha Four are a great combo!

That said, Ultra Eleven would be my choice At that dose of 11-keto you should be able to pack on some awesome lean mass with minimal sides. 11-keto is pretty androgenic, sides at high doses are still pretty mild - oily skin, some acne. There is also some mild risk of shedding (if you're prone) as 11-ketotestosterone will convert to 11-keto DHT.

while running this, I would mainly just recommend taking a solid multivitamin and make sure your bp is in line.

PCT: I would recommend the Testosterone Recovery stack with a potential serm on hand (always have a SERM on hand)

There's also the benefit that we don't know how much longer the 11-keto will be available...should give it a try while you can. Food for thought

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Much appreciated gentlemen. I have some decisions to make. Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated gentlemen. I have some decisions to make. Thank you
i just tagged you in a thread about 11-kt the ingredient in ultra eleven.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob took your advice and went with 11. Thanks to all of you for your input

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am running ultra hard right now. However when i noticed you had the Ultra Eleven back, i had to pick it up with some Alpha seven.

Do you think that will be a good stack without the Epiandrosterone? Or should i throw in some that i have in a bottle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am running ultra hard right now. However when i noticed you had the Ultra Eleven back, i had to pick it up with some Alpha seven.

Do you think that will be a good stack without the Epiandrosterone? Or should i throw in some that i have in a bottle?
if you already have epiandro in pill form go for it...

btw-great choice on the ultra eleven!!!

semtex

semtex

Awards
I have a question, I have a tiny bit of gyno, and if I ran alpha four at 5 pumps would I need to run an ai along with it or is the androsterone enough?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a question, I have a tiny bit of gyno, and if I ran alpha four at 5 pumps would I need to run an ai along with it or is the androsterone enough?
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I would run Ultra Hard along side it, rather than an AI. But, you could run a low dose AI - Sustain Alpha would likely do the trick.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I would look at icon and 4. @thebigt swears by the combo. At reduced calories or even maintenance, you should be able to put on a good amount of lean mass. Use my code chef for 20% off.
Ultra hard benefits vs alpha seven as far as recomp, fat loss and libido ?

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would run Ultra Hard along side it, rather than an AI. But, you could run a low dose AI - Sustain Alpha would likely do the trick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
both will get the job done, but for recomp and libido i think ultra hard might be slightly better..for straight up fat loss i would choose alpha seven.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
both will get the job done, but for recomp and libido i think ultra hard might be slightly better..for straight up fat loss i would choose alpha seven.
What about Ultra 11 vs Alpha 7 ?

I placed an order about 2 days ago but still no shipping confirmation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about Ultra 11 vs Alpha 7 ?

I placed an order about 2 days ago but still no shipping confirmation.
ultra 11 is kickass...actually 11 and 7 would pair really nicely.

@delsolrob

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
ultra 11 is kickass...actually 11 and 7 would pair really nicely.

@delsolrob
I just bought some alpha seven, (my 1st prohormone), I'm thinking about getting either ultra 11 or Ultra hard to stack with it ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just bought some alpha seven, (my 1st prohormone), I'm thinking about getting either ultra 11 or Ultra hard to stack with it ?
if you get ultra 11 use code ELEVEN and buy one get 2nd half off...it is highly recommended to run for 2 bottles-2 months.

my code THEBIGT is always good for 20% off at iconic formulations.

and thank you for your purchase!!!

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
if you get ultra 11 use code ELEVEN and buy one get 2nd half off...it is highly recommended to run for 2 bottles-2 months.

my code THEBIGT is always good for 20% off at iconic formulations.

and thank you for your purchase!!!
I went with the ultra 11, I will buy another bottle in a few days, tell the higher ups don't take forever with the shipping 😅

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went with the ultra 11, I will buy another bottle in a few days, tell the higher ups don't take forever with the shipping 😅
speaking of ups...i highly suggest UPS for shipping option.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
speaking of ups...i highly suggest UPS for shipping option.
I usually go with the 2 day priority USPS, UPS always takes forever when I use them, I think I'm gonna buy some epiandro, either probably ultra epi since I already have alpha 7, I hear epi is good for hardness and pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually go with the 2 day priority USPS, UPS always takes forever when I use them, I think I'm gonna buy some epiandro, either probably ultra epi since I already have alpha 7, I hear epi is good for hardness and pumps.
can't go wrong with ultra epi, a lot of bang for the buck.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of Sustain Alpha last week. I did my first application of Icon1 this morning. I ran dermacrine and epiandro caps going into last summer, and I really enjoyed my heightened libido and lean body. Whats the beat way to apply Icon and UltraHard on the same cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a bottle of Sustain Alpha last week. I did my first application of Icon1 this morning. I ran dermacrine and epiandro caps going into last summer, and I really enjoyed my heightened libido and lean body. Whats the beat way to apply Icon and UltraHard on the same cycle?
i put icon one on neck, shoulder, traps and run it down triceps...i put ultra hard on chest, inner arms and run it down forearms.

i sometimes had my wife glove up and put icon one on my upper back, this is a great site if you have someone to apply it there.

questions are always welcome, if you have any fire away.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i put icon one on neck, shoulder, traps and run it down triceps...i put ultra hard on chest, inner arms and run it down forearms.

i sometimes had my wife glove up and put icon one on my upper back, this is a great site if you have someone to apply it there.

questions are always welcome, if you have any fire away.
Thanks T. I’m a little over a week into the combo, and the libido and performance boost is very noticeable. I was taking 4 pumps of each, but it felt like too much. Skin was hot and flush for hours. I’m only around 165lbs right now, so 3 pumps feels more appropriate, might bump back up to 4 later on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks T. I’m a little over a week into the combo, and the libido and performance boost is very noticeable. I was taking 4 pumps of each, but it felt like too much. Skin was hot and flush for hours. I’m only around 165lbs right now, so 3 pumps feels more appropriate, might bump back up to 4 later on.
anytime...if you have questions just ask!!!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I’m a couple weeks into ultra 11 but my pump no longer works. I’m pumping 30-40 times but can’t get any product to come out. Anyone else had this issue and came up with a solution?. I see not leakage in the bottom of the pump that has been an issue in the past with other products that use a similar pump.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’m a couple weeks into ultra 11 but my pump no longer works. I’m pumping 30-40 times but can’t get any product to come out. Anyone else had this issue and came up with a solution?. I see not leakage in the bottom of the pump that has been an issue in the past with other products that use a similar pump.
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the hassle - I've also been trying to get on here to answer your DM.

something to try:
take the bottom cap off the bottle - this is the cap that has the lot code and exp date on it. This will expose the piston in the bottle - the piston moves up as the gel is expelled from the pump. using your finger or another object, apply pressure to piston to push it up while you're pumping the pump - the manufacturer of the bottle assemblies calls this burping the bottle. if there's an air pocked stuck in the pump assembly, or if there's something clogging it, this may help push it through and get the pump working again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

something to try:
take the bottom cap off the bottle - this is the cap that has the lot code and exp date on it. This will expose the piston in the bottle - the piston moves up as the gel is expelled from the pump. using your finger or another object, apply pressure to piston to push it up while you're pumping the pump - the manufacturer of the bottle assemblies calls this burping the bottle. if there's an air pocked stuck in the pump assembly, or if there's something clogging it, this may help push it through and get the pump working again.
i've never had this problem...but i wrote this down to remind me if i ever do and to let others know if they have this problem.

great info!!!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

something to try:
I'll try that today, thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
solve the issue?
I have to still push the bottom every time I use it and sometimes only about half a pump or so comes out which is making hard for proper dosing but I’m managing

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to still push the bottom every time I use it and sometimes only about half a pump or so comes out which is making hard for proper dosing but I’m managing
How did you take the bottoms of the bottle??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got to add that i've used a bunch of IF products and never had this happen, so it must be pretty rare.