Top Cortisol Reducing Supplements

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard MSM is good for lowering cortisol but couldn’t find any related study or articles.
https://www.ergo-log.com/msm-is-a-cortisol-blocker.html

"MSM protects muscles during physical exertion... At the molecular level, MSM reduces the negative effect of the stress hormone cortisol on muscle cells."

https://www.ergo-log.com/msm-speeds-up-post-weight-training-recovery.html

"According to the study, which was published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, it seems that a daily dose of 3 g MSM speeds up post-weight training recovery."

Bonus: Unlike many of the other suggestions here, MSM makes joints feel better. Also does wonders for acne and skin health, and is cheap af.

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to go with Apex Alchemy. The buy one get one free deal was too good to not take advantage of.

Will also be ordering some Reduce XT, I’ve used it in the past with decent results.
Have a few nootropics I might experiment with too!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do either the 7KT or 11KT need to have a pct? I know they are weak androgens, but not sure how suppressive they are.

Also, am I just paranoid... or has anyone else found that they take a hot shower, they shave the area, lightly exfoliate (just a shower brush) all while showering, then drying off and then applying?

Logically, I can see this helping a little bit. But is it worth the effort everyday? Or anyone else do this?

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do either the 7KT or 11KT need to have a pct? I know they are weak androgens, but not sure how suppressive they are.

Also, am I just paranoid... or has anyone else found that they take a hot shower, they shave the area, lightly exfoliate (just a shower brush) all while showering, then drying off and then applying transdermals?

Logically, I can see this helping a little bit. But is it worth the effort everyday? Or anyone else do this?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you use the Iron Legion topicals they don't require that much real estate..inner bicep, shoulder upper back, clavicle region, neck, etc don't usually have issue with body hair. In general though, it's very little effort.

11-keto would require at least a minor PCT. 7-Keto does not require PCT

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you use the Iron Legion topicals they don't require that much real estate..inner bicep, shoulder upper back, clavicle region, neck, etc don't usually have issue with body hair. In general though, it's very little effort.

11-keto would require at least a minor PCT. 7-Keto does not require PCT
I’m not necessarily asking if it’s required or needed. I’m asking if it would enhance absorption.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
short answer, likely.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Also, am I just paranoid... or has anyone else found that they take a hot shower, they shave the area, lightly exfoliate (just a shower brush) all while showering, then drying off and then applying transdermals?

7KT can be used IN pct for cort control. I mean not megadoses perhaps, but entry level doses.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3 and B6, Rhodiola rosea, Bacopa monnieri, Ginkgo biloba, Cordyceps, Omega-3 essential fatty acids, Phosphatidylserine, L-theanine, Magnolia bark, Magnesium, Panax ginseng, N-acetylcysteine, Astragalus, Melatonin

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviving this read because I was wondering what the daily dosage would be for 11KT and the AET-50.

Any dosage advice would be much appreciated!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reviving this read because I was wondering what the daily dosage would be for 11KT and the AET-50.

Any dosage advice would be much appreciated!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great info thanks

Any idea on the 11KT?

I’d research it myself but I’m on my phone and the anabolic minds app doesn’t allow me to search things.

arrade

Awards
Invictus is a steel right now with the promo at iron-legion.com

There's a reason most companies undergoes PS - it's expensive! But, Iconic formulations is one of the only companies out there offering the clinical dose of 800mg...we also combine the benefits of a nice dose of Alpha GPC. with the labor day sale you won't find anything that compares for the price.

The long term benefits of using endoamp are amazing for a myriad of reasons. But, if you want a strong cortisol control product then Invictus is your winner.

11-keto is not an ideal product for cortisol reduction, as it does not lower cortisol, but manages it in target tissue
doesn't 11-keto inhibit an enzyme that converts cortisone into cortisol
Where as invictus lowers cortisol via lymphocytes. I'm confused as it sounds like the reverse

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-keto works in specific target tissue, while b-AET is systemic

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doesn't 11-keto inhibit an enzyme that converts cortisone into cortisol
Where as invictus lowers cortisol via lymphocytes. I'm confused as it sounds like the reverse
also, speaking of 11-keto

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote