too much milk?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
how much milk is too much? i've read a post a while back about a dude who was trying to drink a gallon a day. i usually put down a gallon every day and a half. i love milk and it never upsets my stomach. i rely on it for a large chunk of my protein intake. my protein shakes are also made with milk. i eat a balanced diet. plenty of chicken, fish, turkey,cottage cheese tuna,nuts, veggies, good carbs and fats. very little junk. does anyone see a problem with the amount of milk i'm drinking? thanks

AvD

AvD

Awards
I'm not a authority on the subject but I've been drinking milk throughout my 8 years of lifting and I highly doubt there is any kind of problem with it.

All I drink is milk and water. Won't be stopping either regardless of what anyone says on this forum.

Have you ever tried the fresh stuff from the farm. Once I did there was no turning back. It's sooo good.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i would totally drink it i had access. i've had goats milk and liked it years ago. i'va had fresh farm cheese too but not milk. lately milk, water and some fruit juices is all i drink too. thanks.

AvD

AvD

Awards
i would totally drink it i had access. i've had goats milk and liked it years ago. i'va had fresh farm cheese too but not milk. lately milk, water and some fruit juices is all i drink too. thanks.
Nice! ya, im actually lucky and have an ice cream place 10 minutes down from where I live and they sell fresh milk from the cows. It's not crazy expensive either.

I never had goats milk though

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I've heard mixed reviews but I actually want to try and drink 8-12oz of milk with each of my meals except my post workout shake and see what results I get

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i read a lot of mixed reviews too. the negatives were about all the lactose and sugars in milk. i'm going to keep drinking it anyway. i'm bulking so i'm not concerned. even when i cut later i'm not going to cut out milk. might cut back some. it's just such an easy source of protein and other goodies and i just really like milk.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
I've found that lowering my milk intake is way better for my skin :]