Too much aro at start of cycle

Alien_Genetic

Awards
Hey guys, so at the start of my cycle Test E 500mg weekly I started taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED. I did that for 4 days straight and then realized it is too much. I had the test flu really bad for a week and that was ****ty. Anyway, I stopped taking the aromasin for 3 days after 4 days on it. Ever since I have been taking the aro EOD. I wanted to get blood work in like 2 weeks from now. Is anything of concern? I feel good overall.

Note- I'm also on LGD4033 10mg ED for 3 weeks and mk677 25mg ED as well

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, so at the start of my cycle Test E 500mg weekly I started taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED. I did that for 4 days straight and then realized it is too much. I had the test flu really bad for a week and that was ****ty. Anyway, I stopped taking the aromasin for 3 days after 4 days on it. Ever since I have been taking the aro EOD. I wanted to get blood work in like 2 weeks from now. Is anything of concern? I feel good overall.

Note- I'm also on LGD4033 10mg ED for 3 weeks and mk677 25mg ED as well
It's great that you are able to get the bloodwork.
And I'm glad you figured out the AI.

Alien_Genetic

Awards
I was more curious if from anyone's experience that 4 days straight really wrecked my estrogen and waiting a few days allowed rebound.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was more curious if from anyone's experience that 4 days straight really wrecked my estrogen and waiting a few days allowed rebound.
Did you experience low Estro sides?
How are you feeling now?
Dosage can be user dependant, but I think you did the right thing when you switched up.
But there's only one way to know for sure...

(Thanks for clarifying your question. I wasn't sure what you were asking).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can crash estrogen pretty fast, and it can rebound just as fast. Seems like that's what happened. Likely there is nothing to worry about if you feel fine.

Alien_Genetic

Awards
Did you experience low Estro sides?
How are you feeling now?
Dosage can be user dependant, but I think you did the right thing when you switched up.
But there's only one way to know for sure...

(Thanks for clarifying your question. I wasn't sure what you were asking).
On day 2-6 I had a killer flu. The main thing was sweating, heartbeat elevated and just general feeling of ****. Blunted emotions as well. Oh yes, I wasnt sleeping at all really. I can feel the test (mentally picking up at 2 weeks), so it feels. The bottom line is the bloodwork, I can speculate for days haha.

Alien_Genetic

Awards
That is what it seems like, I'll get bloods soon.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On day 2-6 I had a killer flu. The main thing was sweating, heartbeat elevated and just general feeling of ****. Blunted emotions as well. Oh yes, I wasnt sleeping at all really. I can feel the test (mentally picking up at 2 weeks), so it feels. The bottom line is the bloodwork, I can speculate for days haha.
Glad you're feeling better, bro.
I try to err on the side of less AI, than more.
I don't want boobs, but Estrogen can really help growth, up to a point.
Looking forward to hearing what the bloodwork shows.

Alien_Genetic

Awards
Glad you're feeling better, bro.
I try to err on the side of less AI, than more.
I don't want boobs, but Estrogen can really help growth, up to a point.
Looking forward to hearing what the bloodwork shows.
I'm going to get my IGF-1 tested too