Too late for HCG?

Stuski

Awards
Hi there,

Currently in week 12 of 15 of my first test e cycle at 500mg/w. Had no worries, no sides and great gains up to this point but have noticed some shrinkage to my right nut which has got me a bit concerned. Now my question is, as far as HCG goes am I able to introduce it at all now or is it too late for it to make a difference? I have read in some forums about a HCG 'blast' before pct but I don't fully understand the concept and am unsure if this is what I would need to do.

I have my pct down at Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 and have been running anastrazole at .25 eod

Thanks in advance for any help!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it post PCT when stuff didn't quite take. Within a week I was up and running on all cylinders again. I'd add it now at 500-1000iu/EOD (I needed bigger doses for effectiveness) through week 16 with A-dex. Week 17 start you Nolva/Clomid as outlined.

One reason PCT fails is until the testes are responsive to LH/FSH there will be no HPTA recovery. The hCG, in appropiate doses, "wakes up" the boys before you start sending the signals from the pituitary. None of my PCT without hCG were effective.

Stuski

Awards
Cheers for the reply Rad.

So, start on HCG eod- dosed at 500iu. What's the best way to gauge effectiveness? Is it as simple as my nut size bouncing back? Should I continue with the HCG during PCT if I'm only just noticing a benefit or is it best to stop before, in week 16, as stated?

Cheers

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd stop at the end of week 16 as it could eventually lead to a different feedback loop inhibiting recovery. Your nuts should increase in size but don't expect full size until your HPTA is corrected.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've used it post PCT when stuff didn't quite take. Within a week I was up and running on all cylinders again. I'd add it now at 500-1000iu/EOD (I needed bigger doses for effectiveness) through week 16 with A-dex. Week 17 start you Nolva/Clomid as outlined.

One reason PCT fails is until the testes are responsive to LH/FSH there will be no HPTA recovery. The hCG, in appropiate doses, "wakes up" the boys before you start sending the signals from the pituitary. None of my PCT without hCG were effective.
So you're saying PCT without HCG is ineffective?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but the longer the testes go without stimulation the harder it is to recover function of them. Here's picture showing the HPTA recovery without PCT after 21 weeks of 250mg/weekly of Test E. As you can see the LH resumes production fairly quickly to normal levels but testosterone doesn't and this was attributted to being unresponsive after months without stimulation.

LH.PNG