Tongkat Ali Side Effects - Gyno

datboybreezy

Awards
I took Tongkat Ali (LJ100 150-300mg/day) for about 2 weeks. I felt amazing. It was clearly increasing my testosterone significantly, anecdotally no bloods but I will get some before a real cycle of it. I was loving it but felt symptoms of nipple tenderness, on-set of gyno beginning about a week in. For background, I believe I naturally have a high rate of aromatization since I developed a case of pubertal gyno during my teen years. Nothing crazy but enough for me to notice. I haven't felt any nipple sensitivity in over 10 years aside from starting the Tongkat. Of course the obvious advice is to not take it, however I received an order of Raloxifene that I planned on using to help clear up the remnants of pubertal gyno. Would it hurt taking the Tongkat during this cycle of Raloxifene since it'll be antagonizing my estrogen receptors in my chest anyway? I'll stop taking the Tongkat a full week before I plan on stopping the Ralox, just in case.

Or are there any herbs or supplements that I can use as a minor AI for someone prone to aromatization so in the future I can use something like Tongkat Ali again? I would've loved to run cycles of it every few months, ideally. Is artificially jacking up my test levels just a no-go for someone in my situation? Thanks in advance for reading my post, and wanted to say thank you to all the guys posting their experiences here. I learned a ton

datboybreezy

Awards
ah **** accidental double post, please delete if possible

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took Tongkat Ali (LJ100 150-300mg/day) for about 2 weeks. I felt amazing. It was clearly increasing my testosterone significantly, anecdotally no bloods but I will get some before a real cycle of it. I was loving it but felt symptoms of nipple tenderness, on-set of gyno beginning about a week in. For background, I believe I naturally have a high rate of aromatization since I developed a case of pubertal gyno during my teen years. Nothing crazy but enough for me to notice. I haven't felt any nipple sensitivity in over 10 years aside from starting the Tongkat. Of course the obvious advice is to not take it, however I received an order of Raloxifene that I planned on using to help clear up the remnants of pubertal gyno. Would it hurt taking the Tongkat during this cycle of Raloxifene since it'll be antagonizing my estrogen receptors in my chest anyway? I'll stop taking the Tongkat a full week before I plan on stopping the Ralox, just in case.

Or are there any herbs or supplements that I can use as a minor AI for someone prone to aromatization so in the future I can use something like Tongkat Ali again? I would've loved to run cycles of it every few months, ideally. Is artificially jacking up my test levels just a no-go for someone in my situation? Thanks in advance for reading my post, and wanted to say thank you to all the guys posting their experiences here. I learned a ton
sustain alpha would stack great with this and would help control estrogen.