Tomato Head breaks his cherry tomato on Hypertrop-X (sponsored)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry missed this part. No headaches for me at all, I have nothing but good feelings. The only noticeable feeling is the tingles but I have gotten used to them. Are you stacking anything else?
just some old version No Shotgun once and a while.

I've only recently gotten the headaches after some outdoor roller hockey (cardio) in 80+ heat.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
just some old version No Shotgun once and a while.

I've only recently gotten the headaches after some outdoor roller hockey (cardio) in 80+ heat.

not sure why you would be getting the headaches, have you tried splitting the dose by half an hour, like two now and two just before the workout? I hate headaches hope it goes away for you.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 21 the workout.

Chest Day! and light triceps Added some weight for this workout.

Flat bench was able to 6 sets 3 at 95lbs and 3 at 135lbs 15reps each set.
Incline bench (smith machine) 5 sets, 2 light and 2 at 135 1 at 185 for 10.
close grip cable flat bench press. 4 sets max was 125/10
incline bench cable fly’s, 4 sets max was 110/9
Peck deck one burnout drop set of 50 reps.

Triceps

Overhead extensions 4 sets max 80/9
Reverse grip pull down 4 sets max 135/13

15min cardio

Felt really good to do some weights for a change. I waited till today to post to see how my shoulder felt. The good news is no real pain! I am a bit sore but a good work out. Iced it down last night and this morning and we'll see how it feels tonight. Still as for the Hypertrop-X, I still get the endurance and we sat for shorter times between sets last night. Still had plenty of energy for cardio! Things are looking up!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout, glad to hear the shoulder is getting better!!!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Thanks for the support guys! Hopefully I can stop talking about what is not working and focus in on what is working now!

Day 22

Back and light biceps.

Same dosage as the past few days. One Ephedrine about 2 hours before, and 4 Hypertrop-X 40 min before workout. This is decently my sweet spot. I get to the gym put my I-pod on with the new Disturbed CD on it, I love Disturbed during workouts!!! Note the new Avatar. I am in the zone and ready to work. No workout partner today (had to sort his sock drawer or something) so I’m on my own. Here’s how it went.

Assisted pull-ups 80lb assist 6 sets 3 wide 3 close
Seated cable rows 4 sets max 190lb/8 (could have done more but still not ready to push it)
Cable Lat pull-downs 4 sets max 170/8
Cable Rope rear-delt rows 4 sets max 80lbs
Hammer strength seated one arm Lat pulls outer grip max 135/10
Finished off with two arm inner grip short pulls 270lbs for 12
Hyper extensions 4 sets of 12

Biceps

Cable Rope Hammer curls 4 sets max 130/10
Straight bar curls 3 sets and one drop set max 105/8
Concentration curls max 35/10

15 min cardio

Felt great today, very good work out. Great pump, got myself some tan working in the yard this past weekend and wore a tank to the gym today. Good comments from people and felt great to see some separation showing up.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Thanks for the support guys! Hopefully I can stop talking about what is not working and focus in on what is working now!

Day 22

Back and light biceps.

Same dosage as the past few days. One Ephedrine about 2 hours before, and 4 Hypertrop-X 40 min before workout. This is decently my sweet spot. I get to the gym put my I-pod on with the new Disturbed CD on it, I love Disturbed during workouts!!! Note the new Avatar. I am in the zone and ready to work. No workout partner today (had to sort his sock drawer or something) so I’m on my own. Here’s how it went.

Assisted pull-ups 80lb assist 6 sets 3 wide 3 close
Seated cable rows 4 sets max 190lb/8 (could have done more but still not ready to push it)
Cable Lat pull-downs 4 sets max 170/8
Cable Rope rear-delt rows 4 sets max 80lbs
Hammer strength seated one arm Lat pulls outer grip max 135/10
Finished off with two arm inner grip short pulls 270lbs for 12
Hyper extensions 4 sets of 12

Biceps

Cable Rope Hammer curls 4 sets max 130/10
Straight bar curls 3 sets and one drop set max 105/8
Concentration curls max 35/10

15 min cardio

Felt great today, very good work out. Great pump, got myself some tan working in the yard this past weekend and wore a tank to the gym today. Good comments from people and felt great to see some separation showing up.

Hey that was my 100th post:woohoo::woohoo:

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 23

Off day, Took 4 Hypertrop-X and did some yard work. My yard is going to look soooo good this year using this stuff!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 24
Shoulders/ abs

Smith machine Military press 6 sets 3 very light and 3 with 105 so getting a bit better!
lateral dumbbell raise 4 sets max was 30lbs for 10
front dumbbell raise 4 sets with 25lbs
rear delts on the peck deck 60lbs 4 sets of 12
did 4 sets of inner and outer rotator exercises

Traps, 4 sets rear shrugs 185
4 sets dumbbell shrugs 85lbs

8 sets of abs and 15 min cardio

Once again the combination of the Ephedrine and Hypertrop_X gave me a great start to the workout and enough stamina to keep up the aggression to the very end of the work out and all the way home! Over all a great work out.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 25 off day. I want to make sure the day after shoulders is an off day to allow for some more recovery time.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Hey Laze Dragon, not sure how often you check these but I have a question for you guys over there. I really need help to cut some over body fat and keep the gains I make especially mid section fat. At my age and body comp it is really hard for me to cut. This being my number one goal this year, could you suggest something that maybe you would like to see someone stack with Hypertrop-X? I don't want to be one of these guys that runs many other supplements wile logging one for a sponsor. I will be starting my second bottle in just a few days and would like to start it when I do. Let me know, and don't think you can't just tell me to finish the log as is too. I will send this in a PM too. Thanks for the help

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 26 Arms

My favorite day of the week! Felt good.

Warm up sets of rope push downs and cable curls 3 sets light weight.

French press 4 sets max was 100lbs/10 reps YES!
Standing dumbbell curls 4 sets max was 45lbs/9 reps
Hammer strength triceps press 4 sets max was 90/10
super set with standing overhead dumbbell triceps extensions 25lbs
chamber bar preacher curl 4 sets max 85/6
Smith machine reverse grip bench press 4 sets max was 170/10
Cable curls 21's

Abs 9 sets and 20min cardio

Good work out hit it hard and feeling good after.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 28

Chest

Flat bench 6 sets 3 light 115lbs 3 with a bit more weight max was 185/10
Incline bench 4 sets max was 185/10
Cable flies 4 sets max 125/10
pec deck 3 sets and one double drop set, max was 145

20min Cardio

Getting stronger and feel like I worked chest for the first time in a few weeks. No real shoulder pain after the work out. Still hit the wall before the work out but after taking Hypertrop-X and forcing myself to go to the gym The Hypertrop-X keeps me going. I just wish I had more drive to get there.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 29

Felt like crap today. Hit the wall big time in the afternoon and decided to crash tonight. I know I'm a sissy! :(

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Laze Dragon, not sure how often you check these but I have a question for you guys over there. I really need help to cut some over body fat and keep the gains I make especially mid section fat. At my age and body comp it is really hard for me to cut. This being my number one goal this year, could you suggest something that maybe you would like to see someone stack with Hypertrop-X? I don't want to be one of these guys that runs many other supplements wile logging one for a sponsor. I will be starting my second bottle in just a few days and would like to start it when I do. Let me know, and don't think you can't just tell me to finish the log as is too. I will send this in a PM too. Thanks for the help

One thing don't run ephedrine. Ephedrine and Yohimbine = bad experience...not fun. Wait until you run off Hyper. Honestly this supp is perfect for cardio. RUN LIKE A MOFO. If you really wanna get cutting edge get Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs....there T2 derivative and will not stimulate you further than the Yohimbine. If you do that start at 2 pills per day (in regards to the Thyrotabs). They take a week to kick in.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 30

Back and Light biceps

Assisted pull-up 4 sets down to 80lbs assist
Wide grip Cable pull downs 4 sets max was 185/8
T bar rows 4 sets started with more today so max was only 2 plates and a 25
Dumbbell rows 4 sets max was 80/9
Seated cable rows 4 sets with one minute rest between max was 210/4
Rear delts rope pulls seated max was 165/10

Biceps 4 sets chamber bar cable curls max 135/10
Smith machine curls 4 sets max 175/10 Great sets!
Standing concentration curls 4 sets short rest last set drop set. Max 40lbs

20 min cardio

Felt ok getting strength back a bit but still want more. Arm and shoulder have no pain just that feeling of weakness.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 31 Shoulders/ Traps/ cardio

My best shoulder workout in weeks! Stopped the Ephedrine per LD”s advice and did feel better before my work out. Also seem to have a better aggression in the gym as well. I looked in to getting the Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs but can’t find them on line anywhere. Any know where I can get them please PM me.

Smith machine military press 6 sets 3 light to warm up then went to 105 for 2 sets at 12 reps each then 155 for one set of 12.
Hammer strength shoulder press machine only two set at 50 big pounds (this hurt!) so I stopped.
Dumbbell laterals 4 sets max 35/12
Dumbbell fronts 4 sets max 35/12
Pec deck rear delts 3 sets at 80lbs for 12 reps

Traps; Did a seated trap exercise that I read about on one of the logs on here I don’t remember who or I would give them credit…Sorry. You sit on the end of a bench and put your legs over the bar then bend at the hips grab the bar and do a shrug pulling the bar to your hamstrings, WOW did this hit hard! Still sore today. Only 105lbs too.
Finished off rear smith machine shrugs 4 sets max 245/8

20 min cardio

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Day 32

Arms & abs

Great arm workout! took 5 Hypertrop-X for a change and hit the gym. Felt really good! Aggression was up form last week, focus was very good too. Here's how it went.

Warm-up sets 3 sets for Tri's and 3 for Bi's

Smith machine reverse grip bench press. 4 sets max 155/12
French press 4 sets max 95/10
standing dumbbell curls 4 sets max 45/10
Cable close grip bench press 4 sets max 155/10
chamber bar curls 4 sets max 75/12 superset with standing cable concentration curls at 40lb
Straight bar cable push downs 4 sets max 135 superset with dumbbell kick backs 20lbs
Cable Hammer curls using Rope 4 sets max 95/10

3 sets of cable crunches 135lbs
3 sets of leg raises

Used Active rest between each set, Jumping rope 100 skips in 1 min.

Overall great work out.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Lets see where are we....day 40, Sorry if any of you were looking for me. My Dad has been very ill and I have been spending most of my time with the family. My little man turns 7 tomorrow so we had a big party this past weekend and my Dad did make it to the party but sadly had to be taken to the hospital yesterday again. Keeping Hope!

Workouts have been going well, must have a lot of aggression to release. Shoulder is still getting stronger, mot quite where I want to be but still working at it. Hypertrop-X has been great! Since I stopped all other sups I have more energy in the gym and out of the gym. I am down 4 pounds and leaning out pretty well. Mood has been ok but I have a lot going on right now that even Hypertrop-X can't help with. strength has been getting better. Still loving this stuff! I will try to keep up this week on the workouts.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about your dad, I hope he gets better! My little guy just turned 7 this month. Happy B-day little guy!! Hang in there!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lets see where are we....day 40, Sorry if any of you were looking for me. My Dad has been very ill and I have been spending most of my time with the family. My little man turns 7 tomorrow so we had a big party this past weekend and my Dad did make it to the party but sadly had to be taken to the hospital yesterday again. Keeping Hope!

Workouts have been going well, must have a lot of aggression to release. Shoulder is still getting stronger, mot quite where I want to be but still working at it. Hypertrop-X has been great! Since I stopped all other sups I have more energy in the gym and out of the gym. I am down 4 pounds and leaning out pretty well. Mood has been ok but I have a lot going on right now that even Hypertrop-X can't help with. strength has been getting better. Still loving this stuff! I will try to keep up this week on the workouts.
No Worries man...you have a great log. And believe me I know...sh*t happens. My time on here has been affected by personal stuff as well.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about your dad, I hope he gets better! My little guy just turned 7 this month. Happy B-day little guy!! Hang in there!

I gotta check your log out here. I have been gone for a while and need to catch up. I'll be checking it out.

LD

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I gotta check your log out here. I have been gone for a while and need to catch up. I'll be checking it out.

LD

Thanks for the kind words guys.

The workouts are going great now! Once again I have to thank LD for letting me try this. I don't think I have ever had this much energy and aggression in the gym. Between family issues that are going on right now, I have a big project running through the production area right now and am spending 10hrs a day in a steel shop that the temps are running in the high 90's low 100's. After work I take my Hypertrop-X and 30 to 40 min later I am feeling like i just woke up and ready to go. It's too bad that I had the shoulder problem during this because I don't think I am really testing it as much as I could. I have dropped about 10lbs and am starting to get much more Vascular (feels great when I wake up and see that!!!) Shoulder is about 75 to 80% and I am now seeing some size again.

Did shoulders tonight and worked hard on them.
Military press 185 3 sets of 15
lateral raise 4 sets max 40lbs then drop set on last one to 20lbs
barbell front raise 4 sets max 55lbs 12 reps
front shrugs 4 sets max 305 for 8

40min cardio (thanks to Hypertrop- X)

12 sets of abs

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys.

The workouts are going great now! Once again I have to thank LD for letting me try this. I don't think I have ever had this much energy and aggression in the gym. Between family issues that are going on right now, I have a big project running through the production area right now and am spending 10hrs a day in a steel shop that the temps are running in the high 90's low 100's. After work I take my Hypertrop-X and 30 to 40 min later I am feeling like i just woke up and ready to go. It's too bad that I had the shoulder problem during this because I don't think I am really testing it as much as I could. I have dropped about 10lbs and am starting to get much more Vascular (feels great when I wake up and see that!!!) Shoulder is about 75 to 80% and I am now seeing some size again.

Did shoulders tonight and worked hard on them.
Military press 185 3 sets of 15
lateral raise 4 sets max 40lbs then drop set on last one to 20lbs
barbell front raise 4 sets max 55lbs 12 reps
front shrugs 4 sets max 305 for 8

40min cardio (thanks to Hypertrop- X)

12 sets of abs

No problem brother. Thanks for such a nice detailed log. Looking good!!

LD

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Ok, one final post on this thread. I have just come back from my vacation, (for those of you that haven't been here from the beginning read the 1st post). Although I did not reach all my goals that I set out to, I have to say I felt great walking down the beach in St Thomas! For years I have been trying to loose the embarrassing belly fat that was still left over from when I was a 265# fat ass. right now I am 194lbs (started thread at 204lbs) and Hypertrop X helped me get there without loosing the gains I made this past winter. I am a hard gainer and tend to loose muscle too quickly in the past, this was not the case while taking Hypertrop X. The strongest affect I found while taking Hypertrop X was the mental focus and aggression it seemed to provide in the gym . At the beginning of this thread I blew out my shoulder and could have easily slipped into a depressive state of mind, and have done that many times in the past. That just wasn't the case here I took Hypertrop X every day and could not wait to workout! Hypertrop X made my cardio workouts insane, I could run for more time and run harder at higher levels. I am planing a full bulk cycle this winter now and a cut cycle in the spring and I can tell you this and maybe this is the best compliment I can give the guys a AMS, Hypertrop X will be the staple in that cut cycle! I would not even think of not having it in my arsenal. Thanks again to Advanced Muscle Science for allowing me to run this log for them, I hope I did a fair assessment of this product for them and for anyone who wants to try Hypertrop X in the future. Thanks again!

hypertrop x.jpg

By the way for all of you that showed intrest My Dad is doing great! He gave us quite a scare for some time but he is a tough old guy!!:bb3:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad your dad is better. Sounds like a nice vacation! I miss the beaches.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I'm glad your dad is better. Sounds like a nice vacation! I miss the beaches.

Thanks C, yea I spent every day in the water! now its back to the grind. How is the contest prep going?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks C, yea I spent every day in the water! now its back to the grind. How is the contest prep going?
Its not going bad, my trainer is going to cook for me starting tomorrow. I'll pay her for the groceries. So diet should be easier. Now I just have to suffer 5 weeks of asparagus! That
and daily cardio.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Its not going bad, my trainer is going to cook for me starting tomorrow. I'll pay her for the groceries. So diet should be easier. Now I just have to suffer 5 weeks of asparagus! That
and daily cardio.

5 weeks is easy, well it will be easy for me I just have to read about you doing it. You'll do great! Where is the comp this year?