To Trest or to not Trest

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
From what I know(which is limited).
Its because the PH is anabolic both before and after it converts......
Or something like that.
I don't know that this makes much sense. If this were the case, people would get trenavar, and not trenbolone based on the fact that trenavar partially converts to trenbolone, but is anabolic on its own.

Pretty sure anything that has to convert to it's target is not going to be stronger than the target. Just like the 1 and 4-andros on the market today, aren't as strong as the ones that were on the market in yesteryears.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know that this makes much sense. If this were the case, people would get trenavar, and not trenbolone based on the fact that trenavar partially converts to trenbolone, but is anabolic on its own.

Pretty sure anything that has to convert to it's target is not going to be stronger than the target. Just like the 1 and 4-andros on the market today, aren't as strong as the ones that were on the market in yesteryears.
Trust me
The PH mentabolan is Extremely potent.
I think Nac explains it well.
Some of it converts to Trest but even if it dost its still anabolic.
Other PHs arnt like that

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Trust me
The PH mentabolan is Extremely potent.
I think Nac explains it well.
Some of it converts to Trest but even if it dost its still anabolic.
Other PHs arnt like that
You should probably read up on this thread dude: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html

Other PH's DO do that....just like trenavar I just mentioned....anabolic on it's own, but part converts to trenbolone. Halordrol supposedly has some amount that converts to Turinbol, albeit small, but is otherwise anabolic on it's own. The thread I linked mentions that on some of the various compounds.

The only reason one PH would be more powerful than another is 1 step conversion versus 2. If it's still legal, it's more than likely a 2 step conversion.

Either way, I've never tried official MENT, but have heard good things, but I've heard and experienced, equally good things about oral trest especially as preworkout.

EDIT: Also, let me just say I'm by no means an expert. Still learning every day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should probably read up on this thread dude: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277121-dosing-guide-popular.html

Other PH's DO do that....just like trenavar I just mentioned....anabolic on it's own, but part converts to trenbolone. Halordrol supposedly has some amount that converts to Turinbol, albeit small, but is otherwise anabolic on it's own. The thread I linked mentions that on some of the various compounds.

The only reason one PH would be more powerful than another is 1 step conversion versus 2. If it's still legal, it's more than likely a 2 step conversion.

Either way, I've never tried official MENT, but have heard good things, but I've heard and experienced, equally good things about oral trest especially as preworkout.

EDIT: Also, let me just say I'm by no means an expert. Still learning every day.
Yeah and I didn't absorb the reason why fully except that its powerful even before the conversion.
In my experience I'd say 30 mg of the pH mentabolan is equal to about 120 mg of the oral trest found these days.
Can we tag Nac?
He was who I think enlightened me.
I'm not sure how to tag people.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So if it was more powerful in the compound before it even converts can you see how it could be more powerful than what its converting too?
Because hands down, no question mentabolan the PH is more powerful than oral Trest.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So I'm not sure why MENT is stronger in the PH form
But its not because it was only a single step conversion.
It was strong before it converted and after
Maybe the oral Trest nowadays is only active if it converts?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had an old PM convo with Nostrum about this, but long since deleted.

He said the PH is active in its own right, and upon ingestion will convert back and forth with trest/MENT (ie there's no black-white absolute conversion).

He didn't go as far as saying the PH is "stronger" than the MENT it converts to, but Ive personally recently tried a "new" TD version of trest/MENT that anecdotally seems much more potent than any previous TD version I've run. To do accurate comparisons (PH vs active) youd really need indubitable sources of both, but even then theres no guarantees.

We all seem to agree that IM trest/MENT is numero uno form.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18