Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate:

Thanks for your feedback!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Dosage Ran: 30/45/45/45/45/45/45
Weeks ran: 7 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gained: 15lbs. Edit: Kept 8 of those pounds after PCT.
Side Effects: Lethargy, tanked libido
Aggression: Just toward the weights. Gym attitude was great.
Anxiety: None to report.
Sleep: No issues.
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate: Sometimes I think there was a slight heart rate increase, but nothing that made me think I was near a heart attack or anything. Honestly could've been as simple as a pre-workout hitting too hard.

Other: BAD shin pump when attempting to run deeper into the cycle. Attempted my first obstacle course race with fiance and some friends, made it half a mile, jogging, and had to embarrassingly limp the rest of the way. Literally couldn't feel my chins/ankles.

Other-Diet: At my max, I ate around a 700 calorie surplus. I believe majority of the cycle was 500 calorie surplus.

Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz.html

Antlion

Awards
Basically a very similar experience as Blongo. That's what you should expect. DMZ does well at nutrient partitioning so it's to your benefit to max out your protein intake.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosage Ran: 30/30/45/30
Weeks ran: 4
Weight Gained: 13lbs
Side Effects: extreme lethargy, completely tanked libido
Aggression: couple times I got aggravated pretty easily, but once the lethargy set in I didn’t have the energy to have aggression
Anxiety: not that I recalled noticing
Sleep: no issue one way or the other
Enhanced/Rapid Heart rate: not that I noticed

The lethargy was a killer. Have a couple bottles of it but I doubt I’ll run it again. Even eating in big deficit with massive carb count I felt like death. Raised dosage to 45 and had to come back down and barely made it the 4 weeks. I was so ready to be off.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Dosage Ran: 30/30/45/30
Weeks ran: 4
Weight Gained: 13lbs
Side Effects: extreme lethargy, completely tanked libido
Aggression: couple times I got aggravated pretty easily, but once the lethargy set in I didn’t have the energy to have aggression
Anxiety: not that I recalled noticing
Sleep: no issue one way or the other
Enhanced/Rapid Heart rate: not that I noticed

The lethargy was a killer. Have a couple bottles of it but I doubt I’ll run it again. Even eating in big deficit with massive carb count I felt like death. Raised dosage to 45 and had to come back down and barely made it the 4 weeks. I was so ready to be off.
I definitely feel you on the lethargy. I'd have days where I couldn't stop yawning lol.

With that said, feel free to send some DMZ my way. ;)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, edit feature is acting up. Ate in a big surplus, not deficit...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had no pumps whatsoever, which was shocking. Still can’t believe it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You mean visible type muscle pumps, right? ... Not painful pumps?
I had good muscle pumps during workouts, great fullness. But none of the back cramping. Always got it before. Was a bit more aggressive with taurine and creatine this time but not drastically different.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had good muscle pumps during workouts, great fullness. But none of the back cramping. Always got it before. Was a bit more aggressive with taurine and creatine this time but not drastically different.
Nice! Good to hear. I didn't get painful pumps on it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was it for you.

Copy and Paste below

Dosage Ran:
Weeks ran:
Weight Gained:
Side Effects:
Aggression:
Anxiety:
Sleep:
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate:

Thanks for your feedback!
Dosage... 30/30/45/45
Weeks.... 4 1/2
Weight gain...12, 13lbs
Sides... Small sleep disturbance, slight anxiety, small BP increase
Agression... Not really
Anxiety... Slight
Sleep... Slight disturbance. (But my sleep is touchy)
Heart rate... Not to my knowledge.

It's a very good compound IMO.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dosage taurine did you use?

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
Dosage Ran:30/45/45/45/45
Weeks ran:4.5
Weight Gained:17lbs
Side Effects:blood pressure, lethargy
Aggression:not noticeably
Anxiety:maybe slight increase, or none
Sleep: mostly fine, constantly tired
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate: my blood pressure was trashed, I'd recommend having some counter measures on hand

I ran it solo, I feel like a test base could have been a game changer. It made me so tired it affected my diet and lifestyle. I also hope you have a sedentary job. My job demands vary depending on the season and a few days throughout the cycle I found myself doing some hard work in tough terrain. It felt like I was going to die.

DMZ is no joke, it is as effective as it is harsh. I ran taurine, NAC, Tudca, apple cider vinegar, etc. Still felt like ass.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used dermacrine at 4-5 pumps per day and still felt horrible. Don’t know if the dermacrine did nothing or if I’d have felt even worse without it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dosage Ran: 30
Weeks ran: 5
Weight Gained: -10 lbs (decrease)
Side Effects: increased BP, headaches, poor appetite, cramps, night sweats, extreme lethargy
Aggression: low
Anxiety: low
Sleep: poor, long.
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate: decreased heart rate.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosage Ran: 30
Weeks ran: 5
Weight Gained: -10 lbs (decrease)
Side Effects: increased BP, headaches, poor appetite, cramps, night sweats, extreme lethargy
Aggression: low
Anxiety: low
Sleep: poor, long.
Enhanced/Rapid Heartrate: decreased heart rate.
Your run stands out as apparently you were doing it as a cut rather than a bulk and lost 10 pounds. Do you feel it helped you retain more muscle that might otherwise had been lost had you cut as a natty?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your run stands out as apparently you were doing it as a cut rather than a bulk and lost 10 pounds. Do you feel it helped you retain more muscle that might otherwise had been lost had you cut as a natty?
Yes it would definitely retain muscle on a cut. I gained noticeable size, but by the end of the cycle I had lost weight. I was trying to gain weight at first but it killed my appetite so badly I had a lot of trouble keeping calories up, so I just went with it. It's only a few weeks anyhow. In all it was still a positive experience, I have cuts I didn't have before, and my arms grew an inch in circumference.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The pumps are fantastic, I mean real skin ripping great pumps. every session makes you bigger and it's like every pump stays on... Its good stuff for for sure, Bit harsh for me I guess. At the end the headaches had me quitting. And I was well hydrated.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it 30/30/45/45/45 and gained a solid 10lbs. I had zero side effects, no changes in aggression, no anxiety, no changes in sleep, and no difference in heartrate. It was a decent compound, but I think most people get better results from it than I did.