To stay natty or to turn it up a notch

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I’m 26 years old and this transformation photo is from roughly 16-17 to now at 26 years old. I know it’s not anyone’s decision but mine to venture off into the anabolic world. With that being said what’s your opinion on going unnatural at 26. Still a lot of room for more natural growth?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
why dont you try pushing the envelope with some upper lower, push pull legs splits with no days off.... high protein from anabolic sources (meat, eggs, fish, liver).. some serious lifting with supersets, giant sets, high volume w/ drop sets, forced reps... or even 2 training sessions divided up (30-45 min each)...

whats your training like? what have you been doing? whats ur current lifts? sq, dead, bench, OHP?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice gainz but my opinion still stands. i bet you can add 5-10# muscle on that frame in the next couple years natty hard training..

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to work more to gain a lot. Good Luck!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you go enhanced, a benefit of it is, it moves your baseline/default forward. Meaning, if your body naturally stays at a certain lean muscle weight, it has the capacity to push that forward.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are considering then start doing some research on what ppl are running these days.. somethin DHT derivative could give you good gains looks like it would harden you up alot since you are already lean. advice run - HCG with it and do a proper PCT Clomid/nolva + M-test you should be golden. Arimacare Pro is a excellent support supp.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals. At 26 your natural test range has not began to decrease (statistically speaking). Not sure what natty anabolics you have tried, but at your already low bf you could aim at a lean bulk while taking a natty stack.

OR do some homework and run a mild PH cycle. I am 44 and run four cycles in the last 5-years. I agree with @ValiantThor08 a run could help bump your base forward. Just make sure you do a proper PCT so you don't lose what you gain. I am on my last two days of an Icon One and Ultra Hard run and am definitely pleased with the result. Plus, transdermals are easier on your body :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your goals. At 26 your natural test range has not began to decrease (statistically speaking). Not sure what natty anabolics you have tried, but at your already low bf you could aim at a lean bulk while taking a natty stack.

OR do some homework and run a mild PH cycle. I am 44 and run four cycles in the last 5-years. I agree with @ValiantThor08 a run could help bump your base forward. Just make sure you do a proper PCT so you don't lose what you gain. I am on my last two days of an Icon One and Ultra Hard run and am definitely pleased with the result. Plus, transdermals are easier on your body :)
icon one/ultra hard is a nice stack that gives really decent results without harsh sides.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
icon one/ultra hard is a nice stack that gives really decent results without harsh sides.
Im sold on the product, myself and 2 of my boys did the run together and all three of us had good results with zero sides. Ive done heavier runs in the past with slightly more gains, but at the cost of increased sides

Ill probably begin another recomp run around Feb/March timeframe. Might stick with the same stack and do 5 pumps of each all the way through. Or switch up UH for something else since it gave me so much drive I could hardly stay still for a week and half lol.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go enhanced, a benefit of it is, it moves your baseline/default forward. Meaning, if your body naturally stays at a certain lean muscle weight, it has the capacity to push that forward.
Nice info!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is nothing wrong with wanting to use anabolic agents to get some gains. in fact there is a growing number of talking heads who are starting to realize its in ones competitive nature to use any edge possible to be victorious in that endeavor.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice gainz but my opinion still stands. i bet you can add 5-10# muscle on that frame in the next couple years natty hard training..
Agreed here. If weight training is just a hobby, dont get greedy. You have plenty more room to grow through your 20s. Going enhanced will complicate things a lot. Really think it over. I've read on here that PEDs can be pretty addicting for some guys. FYI, I am 39 and natty. My wife already hates how many supplement containers I have in my closet.

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You got some great advice and recommendations above. IMO, the deciding factor whether to stay natty or not is twofold:
1. Are you unable reach your end strength/physic goal staying natty?
2. Are you committed to a lifetime of health and fitness (or is this just a transient period in your life)?

If the answer to both of those is yes, my opinion would be to make the transition - AFTER doing copious research and understanding the advantages and implications of using PED's. Make sure you're fully comfortable before doing anything - you cannot take back mistakes in the past but you can always do it better in the future. Start with the most mild of cycles aligned with your goals and go from there.

Similar to you, I wrestled with this very topic myself. I took this approach this year at age 29 and over a decade of adopting the fitness lifestyle being natty and I have absolutely zero regrets running my first mild cycle. I'm in week 5 of 8 now running 1-Andro/Epiandro stack and absolutely loving every bit of it. To me, it's opened up a whole new path on my fitness/physic goals and has really invigorated my passion for it.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You got some great advice and recommendations above. IMO, the deciding factor whether to stay natty or not is twofold:
1. Are you unable reach your end strength/physic goal staying natty?
2. Are you committed to a lifetime of health and fitness (or is this just a transient period in your life)?

If the answer to both of those is yes, my opinion would be to make the transition - AFTER doing copious research and understanding the advantages and implications of using PED's. Make sure you're fully comfortable before doing anything - you cannot take back mistakes in the past but you can always do it better in the future. Start with the most mild of cycles aligned with your goals and go from there.

Similar to you, I wrestled with this very topic myself. I took this approach this year at age 29 and over a decade of adopting the fitness lifestyle being natty and I have absolutely zero regrets running my first mild cycle. I'm in week 5 of 8 now running 1-Andro/Epiandro stack and absolutely loving every bit of it. To me, it's opened up a whole new path on my fitness/physic goals and has really invigorated my passion for it.
we will see what you say 8 weeks post cycle....

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if you need our elaboration you need to do alot more researching and reading before even remotely thinking about AAS
I can appreciate an established user's frustration constantly seeing the same "HELP ME...!" posts, but this makes it seem like you're less interesting in helping out as it does bash/patronize the new guys getting into it given your experience level. Doesn't bother me any personally, just doesn't seem very productive/collaborative.

I was well researched and informed before starting my cycle and took on a cycle I was ready for - some mild DHEA derivative andros...not a full blown DS w/ HCG like your cycle suggestion was. I've got two pharma grade SERMs and an AI for this cycle alone, along with precycle bloods as a baseline and full cycle support supps. If shutdown happens, it happens and I'll adjust as needed. IMO, thebigt's suggestion was more inline for a starter cycle. OP didn't make it clear whether he was talking mild PH's or full blown anabolics either.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I can appreciate an established user's frustration constantly seeing the same "HELP ME...!" posts, but this makes it seem like you're less interesting in helping out as it does bash/patronize the new guys getting into it given your experience level. Doesn't bother me any personally, just doesn't seem very productive/collaborative.

I was well researched and informed before starting my cycle and took on a cycle I was ready for - some mild DHEA derivative andros...not a full blown DS w/ HCG like your cycle suggestion was. I've got two pharma grade SERMs and an AI for this cycle alone, along with precycle bloods as a baseline and full cycle support supps. If shutdown happens, it happens and I'll adjust as needed. IMO, thebigt's suggestion was more inline for a starter cycle. OP didn't make it clear whether he was talking mild PH's or full blown anabolics either.
Shut down is a loose term as you progressively shut down as soon as you begin a cycle, and yes it is suppression that is countered with the test base. However, once the run is over and you run a pct your natural test will begin. Also, issues 8-weeks after cycle is not common. If you have major issues, it would be towards the mid/end of the run or depending on the compound (andro 4) some guys have have rebound gyno etc. A mild non-methylated run is just that, mild of gain and mild on sides. From your post it sounds like you have done your homework.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you currently able to eat enough to gain muscle?
If you are not able to eat enough now, and based on you size leanness you do not look like a big eater, then you will see very limited gains from anabolics.

Keeping the above in mind you are a grown ass man and do not need anyone's permission or approval to put something in your body. Do your research and be able to eat to maximize your cycle if you decide too. Also ask yourself if you are prepared to use drugs for the rest of your life as a high percentage of users end up doing just that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

yup-icon one/ultra hard is a nice stack that won't give the kind of sides the more harsher cycles are known for + pct should be smoother and gains although less than on a harsher cycle are very maintainable.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup-icon one/ultra hard is a nice stack that won't give the kind of sides the more harsher cycles are known for + pct should be smoother and gains although less than on a harsher cycle are very maintainable.
That's a great detail! Thanks