To pct or not to, that is the question?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i did a short test blast to improve my physique for some photos and videos we were taking at a specific event.

Now I am in the middle of dilemma. You see, i could start my serms on saturday, but, there is a high posibility i will do a short blast again somewhere in may.

There will be lots of things going on, reunions etc so a blast down the line around that period is guaranteed lol, most likely test and anavar with mk.

So i am faced with 2 choices.

1) Run a very short blast of nolva and clomid, like 10 days, since i have been on test for only 5 weeks and used hcg throughout recovery should be swift according to previous experiences
I never needed more than 2 weeks of clomid since i always used high doses of hcg prior to that

2) Stay on a low dose of test with some hcg, like 80mg a week once a week + 300 iu hcg 2x a week until the next blast just to maintain mid range test levels. Would keep using hcg all the time.
At doses of 100mg and less my hct and hb dont budge so i dont have any issies.

I am leaning towards the 1st option, but i dont know how much sense would it make since i would be completely off for at like 6 weeks, keeping in mind those buggers (serms) tend to stick around. Also i can forget about feeling good and libido while serms are circulating.

So what would you do? I like the idea to be off in this in between period, but dont like the idea of taking sth toxic for such a short period of time.

There is also hair loss and libido factor. Hair loss is more or less the same, whether i am off or on a genuine replacement. It only worse i do tren or mast, which i am staying away from. Cant be asocial depressed fuk from being on tren while attending these reunions, fuk no.

Libido, while its better when i am off than on test, its only better if i am taking aromasin (i mentioned that in another thread) and that is not sustainable long term of course.
But i can forget about libido with serms in equation.

What would be your advice?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well there is also a 3rd option, and that is to go off for a little while but without using SERMS 😛

And keep the gains with mk677

hm...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuack bro, df are you doing. You are messing with your hormones way to much.

You have two choices:

A - continue what you are doing now, make it a proper cycle, and end it once you end your activities in May. You'll be better looking in May and you'll be better looking in the summer.

B - get off cycle now and stay off until autumn or something like that. You could also extend the cycle for a week or two, blast and stuff your face with calories and then get off. You'll look good in May.

There is no in-between option really. You want mental and physiological stability. Don't go through all this ups and downs.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming off for short spells like that will just hasten your path to trt bro. Your young to be ending up there anytime soon.

personally I’d extend your current cycle to 10 or 12 week, which is nearly May. Then pct and stay off for 4-6 months at least

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why come off test? Are you being tested for it?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming off for short spells like that will just hasten your path to trt bro. Your young to be ending up there anytime soon.

personally I’d extend your current cycle to 10 or 12 week, which is nearly May. Then pct and stay off for 4-6 months at least
So even if I was on for only 4 weeks...its a bad idea to go off for 6?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So even if I was on for only 4 weeks...its a bad idea to go off for 6?
Bro, what's going on? You know better that what you're doing is not healthy. Why are you even considering it? Also, it sounds like you are messing with your hormones like ALL the time : )

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Be on a TRT dose of test, and be on HCG while on, then blast again in May, then do a legitimate PCT

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, what's going on? You know better that what you're doing is not healthy. Why are you even considering it? Also, it sounds like you are messing with your hormones like ALL the time : )
I phuked up. Shouldnt have gone on cycle for that stupid reason and now I see there is too little time in between.

all types of regrets

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I phuked up. Shouldnt have gone on cycle for that stupid reason and now I see there is too little time in between.

all types of regrets
I see. Ok.

When was the last time you were suppressed, before this cycle?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In August.
Ok, that's a long time ago. I would then definitely wote for you to make a proper cycle out of this. This way you'll be happy with your physique and have peace of mind. Also, order some GH from meditrope, for the cycle and for PCT/summer. Or just continue to use Mk ...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12-14 weeks cycle until that event in may is over! Then PCT properly! But then I know why you don’t like that idea.. because you love summer vibes on cycles hehe and then you couldn’t be on cycle this summer if you did this.. sucks. But you didn’t plan your thing out very efficiently

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12-14 weeks cycle until that event in may is over! Then PCT properly! But then I know why you don’t like that idea.. because you love summer vibes on cycles hehe and then you couldn’t be on cycle this summer if you did this.. sucks. But you didn’t plan your thing out very efficiently
Damn, I hate summer on cycle. I get way to hot and can't function.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it all depeeeeeends on what you plan on doing during the summer.

@Mathb33 doesnt have to be a cycle. Just 200 test so that I have the energy and attitude towards life.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it all depeeeeeends on what you plan on doing during the summer.

@Mathb33 doesnt have to be a cycle. Just 200 test so that I have the energy and attitude towards life.
I agree bro!! Not an easy decision to make tbh I’m a bit inbetween haha.. what you gonna do?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I tend to forget all these things happening on cycle when you actually come off... when you don’t and simply go back to trt or 200ish test... you don’t get those anymore. I’m basically always hot so I got used to it. But I do remember first time I cycled it was in January and it’s around -20 to -40 degrees in Montreal and I would sleep naked windows open cause I was absolutely fuxking hot like the sun lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree bro!! Not an easy decision to make tbh I’m a bit inbetween haha.. what you gonna do?
Whatever my insane impulsive subconscious decides at the very last moment...like usual.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thought you had a great physique I’m quite disapointed
It's cool, I can handle it = )

Might want to add that 'too much' is pretty relative and when I'm on anything, I try to do things perfect, almost to a degree of obsession. Summer is not the time for cycling anything for me. I do a lot of other sports on summer too, so that alone would make summer a wasted time to be cycling anything.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Might want to add that 'too much' is pretty relative and when I'm on anything, I try to do things perfect, almost to a degree of obsession. Summer is not the time for cycling anything for me. I do a lot of other sports on summer too, so that alone would make summer a wasted time to be cycling anything.
I was kidding with you ❤ Nothing wrong with enjoying life

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Deleted...due to privacy reasons 😮

Btw i dont drink...i spend my money on snacks and with a little test in my system, when i am with my buddies at the party I smoke all the young kids who just get wasted and lay around after 1 am...i am just getting warmed up.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deleted...due to privacy reasons 😮

Btw i dont drink...i spend my money on snacks and with a little test in my system, when i am with my buddies at the party I smoke all the young kids who just get wasted and lay around after 1 am...i am just getting warmed up.
Yeah, I understand you.

But, your still on drugs and need to worry about that. I really just want to be without any burdens. And I especially hate the idea of needing to be on something in order to be like this or that or just to feel adequate. Fuack that. I'm not a pussy that needs to be on something in order to feel ok, that's weak, really weak. You know what I mean ...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I understand you.

But, your still on drugs and need to worry about that. I really just want to be without any burdens. And I especially hate the idea of needing to be on something in order to be like this or that or just to feel adequate. Fuack that. I'm not a pussy that needs to be on something in order to feel ok, that's weak, really weak. You know what I mean ...
Of course I understand. And I do feel ok while I am off, just not when I am on clomid lol.

I think to feel adequate is the key phrase here.

But the fact is that I have more energy when i am on test. Yes i am on sth that i am taking that mskes me this or that.

Like I once told you i dont mind being emotional when i have high estro. I like to experience both ends of the spectrum.

But then again, depending on the types of food i am eating i have this or that energy level.
Do I really want to be dependent on certain food sources to be who I am?
Do i really want to depend on that much water to be who I am?
Do I really want to be dependent on having access to pussy to feel happy?

Depending on what situations I encounter in my life I become this or that. Depending on what people I hang out with I become this or that.

See where I am going with this. We are who we are because of a multitude of external factors. If I can use sth that enhances my life why not?

In the end, you are who you are because you have endogenous testosterone in your body.

Also, even physically, a person is not a constant. We as human beings are merely recognizeable patterns, in the same way a flame of a candle is not a constant, but a recognizeable pattern, a stream of hot, everchanging gas. We are the same, assimilating matter from our environment, we are seemingly the same, but in reality we are constantly something entirely new.

Sorry for going philosophical on yo ass, but that is how I view it.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course I understand. And I do feel ok while I am off, just not when I am on clomid lol.

I think to feel adequate is the key phrase here.

But the fact is that I have more energy when i am on test. Yes i am on sth that i am taking that mskes me this or that.

Like I once told you i dont mind being emotional when i have high estro. I like to experience both ends of the spectrum.

But then again, depending on the types of food i am eating i have this or that energy level.
Do I really want to be dependent on certain food sources to be who I am?
Do i really want to depend on that much water to be who I am?
Do I really want to be dependent on having access to pussy to feel happy?

Depending on what situations I encounter in my life I become this or that. Depending on what people I hang out with I become this or that.

See where I am going with this. We are who we are because of a multitude of external factors. If I can use sth that enhances my life why not?

In the end, you are who you are because you have endogenous testosterone in your body.

Also, even physically, a person is not a constant. We as human beings are merely recognizeable patterns, in the same way a flame of a candle is not a constant, but a recognizeable pattern, a stream of hot, everchanging gas. We are the same, assimilating matter from our environment, we are seemingly the same, but in reality we are constantly something entirely new.

Sorry for going philosophical on yo ass, but that is how I view it.
Hehe, I understand you completely. A human is not a fixed state, we function in set of parameters which are also by them selfs fluid: < .......... - ......... >

BUT, you are neglecting one thing. The fact that you have a Need to take something in order to be better. That in all by it self is the sole problem and it stems from weakness (ie. bad self image, etc.). That need is the problem and the actualization of that need is what in turn makes more problems (psychosis about side effects, the need to take more drugs to ballance them out, etc.) with the biggest one being: creating an addictive personality.

So, you can rationalize to yourself what ever you want, but the need and weakness are there.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I'm not judging. Just debating. Thinking and going through all off this myself to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run out a 12-14 week cycle at this point with HCG then PCT hard and stay off for 4-5 months.

Unless you are committing to a lifetime of TRT from now until death, recovery should always be a priority. I still had 600 total test levels after almost 10 years of cycling in off time, partially because of my genetics but also because I always used HCG over 8 week cycles, avoided strong 19-Nors, and limited cycle time including clearing of esters to 12-13 weeks max. And I took equal time off to time on.

And I'm not judging. Just debating. Thinking and going through all off this myself to.
I think it may have been @Renew1 who once wisely told someone here “if you don’t want to use steroids, don’t hang out on a steroid forum”. Not because you aren’t welcome, but because thoughts become things and chatting about this stuff will plant subconscious ideas. Just something to consider - steroids become a lifelong need as your endogenous production gets worn down from cycling and age/lifestyle. So make a decision and then put yourself where you need to be to avoid or optimize that path.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, there is a big difference between @Jinsun and me.

Unlike me, he is not sure whether he even wants to use aas anymore. He speaks very negatively of them recently and to me it seems he really doesnt want to use but part of his insecurities are making him use them again ("i lost a ton of mm in the last year"). At that point it may be a good idea to just walk away as every time he comes around, like you said, ideas get implanted.

Me on the other hand, am engulfed in the dark side, just trying to make the best out of the situation. Unfortunately I now see it as a part of my lifestyle, just like all the other stuff I do.

I wish i could walk away, and still keep my hard and full muscles, stable mood and good sleep. But cant have the good without the bad.

In the end it all boils down to whethr you see usage as advantageous or disadvantageous to your specific position. If you see it as a hinderance to your life, sth you are clinging on for the sake of it then i say let go, its just an addiction.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, there is a big difference between @Jinsun and me.

Unlike me, he is not sure whether he even wants to use aas anymore. He speaks very negatively of them recently and to me it seems he really doesnt want to use but part of his insecurities are making him use them again ("i lost a ton of mm in the last year"). At that point it may be a good idea to just walk away as every time he comes around, like you said, ideas get implanted.

Me on the other hand, am engulfed in the dark side, just trying to make the best out of the situation. Unfortunately I now see it as a part of my lifestyle, just like all the other stuff I do.

I wish i could walk away, and still keep my hard and full muscles, stable mood and good sleep. But cant have the good without the bad.

In the end it all boils down to whethr you see usage as advantageous or disadvantageous to your specific position. If you see it as a hinderance to your life, sth you are clinging on for the sake of it then i say let go, its just an addiction.
acknowledging that is your mindset more bro, one thing I have learned in my years thus far is how things can change.

my priorities and the way I thought in my early 20s is very different in some ways to how I think now. Life has a funny way of given you a different perspective on things sometimes.

I’m not saying you should think any different to your do now, just that it’s wise (imo) to be open to the prospect that it could happen. Specifically, there may come a time when you want to leave the dark side of aas completely. I myself love it (having just slammed 2.25ml oil in my ass) but what the future brings who fucking knows 🤷

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

weirdly I feel best when I’m on cutting cycle in summer. I feel energised and sexy. I also like how I feel when everything is dialled in (I’m also much better at cutting than bulking).

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
weirdly I feel best when I’m on cutting cycle in summer. I feel energised and sexy. I also like how I feel when everything is dialled in (I’m also much better at cutting than bulking).
The on cycle part I don't find weird at all. If I wouldn't have to worry about my still somewhat functioning endo system, I would like to try a mild cycle of something like low dose test+Proviron/Epiandro/Mast/Primo stuff on those lines through summer. I have toyed with the idea. The cutting would not fit me on summer. I eat a lot out and like said enjoy some beers here and there.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The on cycle part I don't find weird at all. If I wouldn't have to worry about my still somewhat functioning endo system, I would like to try a mild cycle of something like low dose test+Proviron/Epiandro/Mast/Primo stuff on those lines through summer. I have toyed with the idea. The cutting would not fit me on summer. I eat a lot out and like said enjoy some beers here and there.
I enjoy all kinds of food, all the time. I just got into a habit of not eating crap constantly, and i have a 6 pack (not ripped, but clrearly visible) round.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoy all kinds of food, all the time. I just got into a habit of not eating crap constantly, and i have a 6 pack (not ripped, but clrearly visible) round.
I do too 8 moths a year. But I only got a 6-pack when finishing my cuts and some time period after 😄 Like half of the year maybe. This desk job I'm doing really lowers my calorie consumption and this quarantine stuff has made it worse. When I worked in construction, was no problem staying lean all the time and could eat as much as I wanted. Now I take 10 steps from my bedroom to my livingroom where my desk is at and don't leave my flat in 8 hours until I go to the gym. Excuses sure and staying lean could be achieved of course. It's just not that important to me to be restricting my enjoyment of foods all the time. Also you're 10 years younger 😉

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Ideas get planted", you guys are hilarious : D We are adult men, discussing important philosophical questions. It's discourse that I don't see why it should be avoided. Discussing such themes is actually healthy and fun. It shouldn't be a taboo. Nobody should live in denial.

I'm actually against all drugs for the purposes that an addict thinks he needs them. But, hardly ever is drug use without a strong need present in the back. Occasional drug users are very rare. Like coke, for instance, or benzos. People who use them usually need them. It's so rare that you see people who don't need drugs at all to use them sporadically.

I lied to myself so much in regards to aas use, ... And am becoming a grown up about in the last year. Does this mean that I'll stop using them? I can't say tbh. It's just that my perspective is changing. Should I be quiet and get off forum bc of it? I'm actually a bit set back by what you said @Hyde but you're privileged to your opinion and I wont bash you for it. There are so many nut cases on this forum, that it's way to obvious that they shouldn't be touching any drugs at all. I think it's important to get the message across to them. Obviously I wont try and be a smart ass to you or @Whisky for example, you fellas are grown ups and presumably know what you're doing. But what cro is doing here kinda automatically pushed some buttons in me and the discourse came out by it self. I think it was you who once said that don't cycle if you are not ready for it, but when you will be ready, it will be so much better and actually enjoyable ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That could work as your metabolism is a bit slowed down and your not so hot.

It's just funny when I see all roided up fellas on the beach, who are so "secure" in them self's, that not just that they can't be naked in front of other people without a chit load of drugs in them, but they also can't stop walking around all stiff with lats spread all the time, like a rooster, who just got out of his little chicken house. Pathetic. Ok ok, I'll give it a rest now : D

Last edited:
robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Continue you the cycle till Mid April then come off in may when ever I used to come off that next month my gains were even better and I looked better due to loose all bullshit water .

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See its a good idea that I create a random thread like this every now and then. At least we have a place to ramble about anything and everything and not derail pther people's threads.

I myself dont mind.

Btw @Hyde is right imo. If i didnt have interest in aas i prolly wouldnt frequent this forum anymore. Apart from the fact I like to exchange a word or two with you guys, its the sole reason why I visit this board

There are so many nut cases on this forum, that it's way to obvious that they shouldn't be touching any drugs at all.
Aint nobody taking gear away from me. My sh1t! HAVE i been clear?! Stay away!

😆

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gimme gimme, I wantz it all

Sharing is caring bro ...
But seriously, you dont have to restrain yourself, not in my threads at least. You can talk all you want, bash aas and people who use them...

I actually enjoy a different perspective.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See its a good idea that I create a random thread like this every now and then. At least we have a place to ramble about anything and everything and not derail pther people's threads.

I myself dont mind.

Btw @Hyde is right imo. If i didnt have interest in aas i prolly wouldnt frequent this forum anymore. Apart from the fact I like to exchange a word or two with you guys, its the sole reason why I visit this board

Aint nobody taking gear away from me. My sh1t! HAVE i been clear?! Stay away!

😆
there are definitely but cases on this forum but they tend to come in like a wrecking ball and disappear like my girls feminism when it’s time to take the bins out

I mean the dude who wanted to run high dose tren to look good in a tank whilst walking round collage, but has lost his nolva was my personal favourite

closely followed by blunt needle kid and the dude who wanted to be like a Greek god (actually liked that disillusioned little fucker).

ironhands and his weird little spank bank of course

that old witch dude was interesting as well, he has had a **** tonne of interesting ideas and a lot of his knowledge stacked up but then he finally pops a picture up of his biceps and based on his arms he was probably 120-130lbs tops (he talked about running all sorts of gear)

fun times 😂

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
there are definitely but cases on this forum but they tend to come in like a wrecking ball and disappear like my girls feminism when it’s time to take the bins out

I mean the dude who wanted to run high dose tren to look good in a tank whilst walking round collage, but has lost his nolva was my personal favourite

closely followed by blunt needle kid and the dude who wanted to be like a Greek god (actually liked that disillusioned little fucker).

that old witch dude was interesting as well, he has had a **** tonne of interesting ideas and a lot of his knowledge stacked up but then he finally pops a picture up of his biceps and based on his arms he was probably 120-130lbs tops (he talked about running all sorts of gear)

fun times 😂
LOL! I see I've missed some great ones.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

fun times 😂

REALLY??
Old Witch was skinny?
I had no idea. Seriously.

What about the kid who's Daddy was a Butcher, so he gets all the steaks he wants?

LOL
:ROFLMAO:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Whisky are you trolling us in the test, eq, winny thread with another username just now? Since you just brought up those weird posters..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6