Awards
  • Established
So my regular night stack is...
3-4g GABA
460mg L-Dopa
.5-1mg Melatonin
Piracetam 1g and Choline Cit. 300mg
All with 1 glass water.

Now not everynigt i do this i understand tolerance issues but about 3-4 nights.
about 2-3 weeks now.
My Q is, this morning i woke up with my hands feeling sore, almost a swollen feeling. Now my house is usually moderatly cold at night/morn but i have been used to that for years and it dint feel like that induced it. It dint stop with hands though, my feet felt a little.."tight" is the best i could describe it.
I have changed nothign else diet wise or supp. wise. Not cycling either.

What do you think?
I posted here since it GH related and dint want a mess in the supp forum.

Thanks.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
More likely your getting sick and/or you just had a hard workout the day before.

dangit! that is prolly it. I do have a sore throat and stuffy nose...f'n cold. I dint even think of the 2 together. Thanks man. I never had the issue with the supps before thats why i was suprised what was happening. I have some advil on hand so ill work with that some.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
It seems you have hit a sweet spot for GH release.

Keep in mind that Gaba has two disparate actions.

Too much and it inhibits GH while lower doses enhance GH secretion owing to its biphasic action on DA neurons.

So the amount and way you are using Gaba appears to be just right for GH release.

This coupled with the decrease in somatostatin via L-Dopa and you might have a little bit of an increase in GH going on.

It won't be very substantial but may be enough to make a positive impact over a period of time if you can sustain it.

Pathways.jpg

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
So my regular night stack is...
3-4g GABA
460mg L-Dopa
.5-1mg Melatonin
Piracetam 1g and Choline Cit. 300mg
All with 1 glass water.

Now not everynigt i do this i understand tolerance issues but about 3-4 nights.
about 2-3 weeks now.
My Q is, this morning i woke up with my hands feeling sore, almost a swollen feeling. Now my house is usually moderatly cold at night/morn but i have been used to that for years and it dint feel like that induced it. It dint stop with hands though, my feet felt a little.."tight" is the best i could describe it.
I have changed nothign else diet wise or supp. wise. Not cycling either.

What do you think?
I posted here since it GH related and dint want a mess in the supp forum.

Thanks.
MT, looking big bro!

i might try your stack in the future when taking a break from ghrh

hope you dont get sick

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
My throats sore but it has not interfered with any liftin, sleeping, working, etc....

datB, thanks man. I hope i did hit the sweet spot. When ever i take my stuff before i sleep i feel "full" muscle wise. When i wake up the same but shortly after awakening i feel "flat"
Im ran something along these line about 4-5 months ago, very closely watched timing and dose and i did lean out some but not loose strength/muscle from what i could tell.

Def going to keep at this for awhile.