Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

To grow or not to grow.... That is the question

Ahh Ha, Well Riddle me this lol I wouldn't expect anything at that dose from my brief experience with the supp.. I just had to check the label again, that sucks..

Yeah the crazier thing is I see some logs at 1 serving per day to stretch the bottle to 30 days.... That's 20 mg of arimistane, 75 mg ARA and some agmatine lol.... Not sure what one would expect to see from that! At this rate my bottle will be gone in a couple days....
 
Yeah the crazier thing is I see some logs at 1 serving per day to stretch the bottle to 30 days.... That's 20 mg of arimistane, 75 mg ARA and some agmatine lol.... Not sure what one would expect to see from that! At this rate my bottle will be gone in a couple days....

Well that's what these logs are for...
 
Still going strong on 3-4 servings a day.... Took 3 servings today and hit shoulders. Took some G8 last night. Had me feeling good this morning when I woke up.... Went and hit the gym early.

Military press
6 sets

Lateral raise (dumbbell)
5 sets

Front lateral raise (dumbbell)
5 sets

Upright rows
5 sets

Heavy shrugs
5 sets

Abs
5 sets

Cardio
30 min
 
Just take down the bottle for lunch! Get it over with lol

Bro, the bottle gotta be almost gone... No way I have more than 1-2 days left... It's hard to tell how much is left from looking in the bottle when you gotta eat 12 pills a day lol

Good times!!
 
Uggghhhhhhhh!!!! Thanksgiving killed me, bottle is finished..... Will post final review shortly
 
Here are some benefits to the supplement you are taking and what is in it and why it can be beneficial to you.

Agmatine Sulfate Benefits:
There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training. The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines.

There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body. The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle “pumps” in weight training athletes.

Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.
 
Here are some benefits to the supplement you are taking and what is in it and why it can be beneficial to you. Agmatine Sulfate Benefits: There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training. The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines. There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body. The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle “pumps” in weight training athletes. Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.


Thanks for the info... I been using agmatine for some time.... Some say it's the holy grail, I lol at that... But yeah it's good stuff... Never heard about the addiction part, that was new to me
 
Here are some benefits to the supplement you are taking and what is in it and why it can be beneficial to you.

Agmatine Sulfate Benefits:
There are a number of benefits associated with this supplement. In fact, it appears to do much of the same things as Arginine but at a greater rate of potency. It has a decidedly Nootropic effect and can help people achieve a mental edge, whether in or out of the gym or athletic training. The supplement supports a healthy mood, has anti-anxiety properties, and may also stack very well with other Nootropic supplements like Aniracetam and other Ampakines.

There are also a number of athletic effects. This includes enhancing and improving insulin response of the body. This has long been thought to be one of the biggest keys to building a leaner, harder, and more muscular body. The supplement is additionally thought to stimulate the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. Due to the regulation of Nitric Oxide levels in the body, Agmatine Sulfate may also lead to better muscle “pumps” in weight training athletes.

Another key benefit is that this supplement seems to act as an analgesic. This can be very beneficial for the relief of pain. Agmatine is observed to release several types of endorphins and natural opioid substances in the brain. It has also been used in conjunction with morphine and marijuana, having a synergistic effect. Some researchers feel that there may be therapeutic uses for Agmatine in helping to treat addictions.

Great info, Thank you!
 
Final review of Growth Factor by Menace Nutrition

5/10

I appreciate the guys at Menace for allowing me to log this product.

I gave this product a 5 for several reasons.

ARA- The ARA in this product is severely underdosed in my opinion. What's more is is that it is listed as the first ingredient and appears to be dosed well. While it looks like it's 750 mg/serving you actually only get 75 mg because it's 10%. If you didn't read the fine print and know what you were looking at it would appear as if you were getting a healthy dose of ARA. Didn't notice any of the benefits associated with this product (doms, strength increase, size increase).

Agmatine- good dose of agmatine which is beneficial. This is however a fairly cheap supplement which is easy to dose solo as needed.

Arimistane- to me this was the best part of the product. 20 mg arimistane/serving and it worked well drying me out.

I3C- Another agent used to lower estrogen

Overall I was taking between 9-12 caps a day. The bottle didn't last long at those suggested doses. What I noticed was some drying from the e2 agents and some pump benefits from the agmatine.

I was also supposed to receive a bottle of Driven, which I have heard is a great product. I wish I had an opportunity to log that. In my recommendation I would stay away from this product unless your looking to mainly lower e2.

This has been just my honest opinion.... I may catch flack for it but I want to be honest for those here on AM
 
Final review of Growth Factor by Menace Nutrition

5/10

I appreciate the guys at Menace for allowing me to log this product.

I gave this product a 5 for several reasons.

ARA- The ARA in this product is severely underdosed in my opinion. What's more is is that it is listed as the first ingredient and appears to be dosed well. While it looks like it's 750 mg/serving you actually only get 75 mg because it's 10%. If you didn't read the fine print and know what you were looking at it would appear as if you were getting a healthy dose of ARA. Didn't notice any of the benefits associated with this product (doms, strength increase, size increase).

Agmatine- good dose of agmatine which is beneficial. This is however a fairly cheap supplement which is easy to dose solo as needed.

Arimistane- to me this was the best part of the product. 20 mg arimistane/serving and it worked well drying me out.

I3C- Another agent used to lower estrogen

Overall I was taking between 9-12 caps a day. The bottle didn't last long at those suggested doses. What I noticed was some drying from the e2 agents and some pump benefits from the agmatine.

I was also supposed to receive a bottle of Driven, which I have heard is a great product. I wish I had an opportunity to log that. In my recommendation I would stay away from this product unless your looking to mainly lower e2.

This has been just my honest opinion.... I may catch flack for it but I want to be honest for those here on AM

Yeah, this is the reason why I wont be purchasing it, the ARA is just severely underdosed, its a shame, if it was 1g of ARA per serving, then it would be a sick product!
 
Godstrenght, Thank you for using and reviewing this product, your honesty in appreciated.
 
Yes thanks for the honesty m8.... It's surely needed in this industry.

Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do about getting you that Driven you were suppose to receive
 
Final review of Growth Factor by Menace Nutrition

5/10

I appreciate the guys at Menace for allowing me to log this product.

I gave this product a 5 for several reasons.

ARA- The ARA in this product is severely underdosed in my opinion. What's more is is that it is listed as the first ingredient and appears to be dosed well. While it looks like it's 750 mg/serving you actually only get 75 mg because it's 10%. If you didn't read the fine print and know what you were looking at it would appear as if you were getting a healthy dose of ARA. Didn't notice any of the benefits associated with this product (doms, strength increase, size increase).

Agmatine- good dose of agmatine which is beneficial. This is however a fairly cheap supplement which is easy to dose solo as needed.

Arimistane- to me this was the best part of the product. 20 mg arimistane/serving and it worked well drying me out.

I3C- Another agent used to lower estrogen

Overall I was taking between 9-12 caps a day. The bottle didn't last long at those suggested doses. What I noticed was some drying from the e2 agents and some pump benefits from the agmatine.

I was also supposed to receive a bottle of Driven, which I have heard is a great product. I wish I had an opportunity to log that. In my recommendation I would stay away from this product unless your looking to mainly lower e2.

This has been just my honest opinion.... I may catch flack for it but I want to be honest for those here on AM

Thanks for using it and giving your honest opinion. Hopefully we can solve the Driven you were suppose to receive.
 
Yes thanks for the honesty m8.... It's surely needed in this industry. Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do about getting you that Driven you were suppose to receive

I would love to log that driven for you brother. I would really like to give you guys a good log. I'm not sure what happened Koi said it was all set up for me to receive both growth factor and driven. Either way I really do appreciate your support and encouragement you are a class act. Let me know if you can do anything. Thanks again

I tried to PM you but your of box is full
 
I would love to log that driven for you brother. I would really like to give you guys a good log. I'm not sure what happened Koi said it was all set up for me to receive both growth factor and driven. Either way I really do appreciate your support and encouragement you are a class act. Let me know if you can do anything. Thanks again

I tried to PM you but your of box is full

I got it in the reps ya gave me. I'll clear my PM's then shoot you one when I hear back from the big guy
 
Back
Top