To Decriminalize Testosterone

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Will never happen more so a lot of compounding agents are on the ban list. Testosterone will be on their soon..
Dr Katz really made him self look like an a$$ on CBS when questioned about how hormone therapy is dangerous. Did a crappy job of defending it. They are going after the compounding pharmacy big time as we will be feeling it soon as my wife will not have access needed for certain substances. I will be teaching my wife hormones in next 6 months so she can get out from working family practice crap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I remember norml going around to concerts back in the 70's getting young people to sign petition for legalizing pot....don't have a ton of belief in petitions.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah petitions don't do anything except that over long periods of time, increased awareness leads to changed public perception. But I don't see how anyone can be against trt, I can't imagine any way to argue that it's dangerous to be at a healthy testosterone level.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah petitions don't do anything except that over long periods of time, increased awareness leads to changed public perception. But I don't see how anyone can be against trt, I can't imagine any way to argue that it's dangerous to be at a healthy testosterone level.
Because masculinity is public enemy number one🤘🏻 😈🤘🏻

bbuck

Awards
lol...I remember norml going around to concerts back in the 70's getting young people to sign petition for legalizing pot....don't have a ton of belief in petitions.
Yet many states have made recreational marijuana legal. So it seems like such things as petitions do work. But change does not happen as fast as we would like usually.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yet many states have made recreational marijuana legal. So it seems like such things as petitions do work. But change does not happen as fast as we would like usually.
yup...start signing those petitions-maybe in 40 years it will have affect!!!

in all honesty there is very little happening today that didn't happen in 60's and 70's.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^ Well there you have it. Of course I'll click on that random link

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This kind of reminds me of the Simpson's episode where the police send a letter to Homer saying he won a boat and he has to come to the police station to claim his prize...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This kind of reminds me of the Simpson's episode where the police send a letter to Homer saying he won a boat and he has to come to the police station to claim his prize...
reminds me of weaponizing of IRS...I don't even want to declare political party anymore let alone sign a petition. call me paranoid but I get this feeling that big brother is watching!!!