To ai or not to ai? Blood work results.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Came off a 300 test 300 npp 25 mg anavar cycle. 12
5 mg aromasin twice a week

Dropped to cruise dose of 200 test 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week.

Got bloods
Test 1180
E2 62

Lowered test to 180 mgs kept the ai dose the same

4months later bloods
E2 now 32.

So it's going down. Just wondering do I continue the protocol. Taper off. Lower dose? Just don't want to crash estro.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding your concerns...

As long as subjectively there is little difference (libido, mood, etc) I'd always choose the protocol that yielded the higher E2 reading. Within reason. I wouldn't want my E2 out of range (unless during a blast/cycle).

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding your concerns...

As long as subjectively there is little difference (libido, mood, etc) I'd always choose the protocol that yielded the higher E2 reading. Within reason. I wouldn't want my E2 out of range (unless during a blast/cycle).
Never ran ai before on my cruise dose but also never got bloods till now. Trying to be better at that. Def had a more bloated look without it. Wouldn't mind keep my e2 in that 30 range just not sure if continuing the ai is going to lower it more or not. Symptoms I get out the ai is my bones crack a little bit more usually the day after I take it. And my muscles don't feel as full which could just be the loss of water weight.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, your E2 has undoubtedly dropped. But that doesn't mean it's still trending down. You ideally need another one or two blood tests done sticking with your current protocol to see any real trends. But you need to be consistent, with dosing and timing etc

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try injecting 60mg 3x weekly and you might not need an AI. If still required, treat sides and not numbers. Everyone has an ideal range that works specific for them.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try injecting 60mg 3x weekly and you might not need an AI. If still required, treat sides and not numbers. Everyone has an ideal range that works specific for them.
Thanks man ill give It a try. Should I continue the ai still?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, your E2 has undoubtedly dropped. But that doesn't mean it's still trending down. You ideally need another one or two blood tests done sticking with your current protocol to see any real trends. But you need to be consistent, with dosing and timing etc
Thanks brotha appreciate the help. Def will get another set of labs in a month. Should I continue the same ai protocol? Also was thinking of maybe mast or prov instead of the ai would be better?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brotha appreciate the help. Def will get another set of labs in a month. Should I continue the same ai protocol? Also was thinking of maybe mast or prov instead of the ai would be better?
Well if you change anything now, you're next set of bloods won't tell you much other than where your E2 is right then. You're currently in the ballpark of where you want to be? Stick with your current protocol. Of course, there's a risk you're trending down, so your next bloods might show even lower levels. But that's good, you then know your current protocol is resulting in too little E2. So adjust, be consistent, test again.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man ill give It a try. Should I continue the ai still?
I get a lot of joint pain from AIs so I attempt to stay off them. I would try the 60mg 3x weekly if you want to stop taking them and get retested.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can't give you a definite answer but I like to treat symptoms not numbers. Don't get me wrong if I was on trt and my E2 came back at 100 I would lower it. But if it's just a little out of range and I feel fine I'm not worried.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I get a lot of joint pain from AIs so I attempt to stay off them. I would try the 60mg 3x weekly if you want to stop taking them and get retested.
Thanks boss gonna try that 3x a week. So 60 mg m w f. When should I put the ai in. OK to do after mon and Friday pins

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks boss gonna try that 3x a week. So 60 mg m w f. When should I put the ai in. OK to do after mon and Friday pins
What is the reason for the ai? Are you just trying to lower the number, are you having side effects, is it bloat?

All those things matter. Don't use a ai to control bloat, control it through your diet. Don't automatically just lower the number@62 or whatever if there's no side effects.

More frequent injections tend to lower e2 on its own.

If it was me, I'd go to eod injections and give it a few weeks, check bloodwork and reevaluate. Or continue with the same ai dose while switching to eod injections and check bloods.

Don't give yourself too many variables or your not going to know what fixed the issue

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is the reason for the ai? Are you just trying to lower the number, are you having side effects, is it bloat?

All those things matter. Don't use a ai to control bloat, control it through your diet. Don't automatically just lower the number@62 or whatever if there's no side effects.

More frequent injections tend to lower e2 on its own.

If it was me, I'd go to eod injections and give it a few weeks, check bloodwork and reevaluate. Or continue with the same ai dose while switching to eod injections and check bloods.

Don't give yourself too many variables or your not going to know what fixed the issue
Mainly the bloat and puffy nips. My girl even notices I'm not holding as much water and look a lot better.

Looking back at old pics def look way better and face isn't as round now