Tnubs gets so pumped he explodes with Hemavol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 samples of hemavol so im gona log it here to show all how it works. the ratings will all be x/5

Hemavol (160 tabs) By: iForce Nutrition

heres what i did monday night: (chest/shoulder/tri)

Barbell Bench 2 warmup sets, then 5/4/3/2/1
Incline DB Bench 3x15
Close Grip Machine Bench 3x3
DB Seated Shoulder Press 3x10

Pump (5/5) Before i got to the shoulder press, my triceps were too pumped to hardly bend and i had to go lighter on the shoulder press. when i was done i was too pumped to do anything for triceps. actually, this is the FIRST time in my life i felt like my triceps might just burst from the pump. it was AMAZING. i got home and showered and seriously flexed in the mirror for 20 min posing. incredible pumps

Endurance (5/5) I went into the gym tired but i was able to kill it, it seemed like my strength maintained pretty well through my working sets and i was able to stay strong despite maxing out at the beginning of the workout. my recovery between sets was very good

Strength/Energy (3/5) it didnt increase my strength per say but it helped me go heavier later on into my workout, but thats more endurance. theres no stims in this so excessive energy isnt something thats gonna be a part of this, which is a good thing. all those stimulants constrict blood vessels, which is why i tend to stay away.

Overall (5/5) pump and endurance, this makes going to the gym very FUN. the pumps lasted a lot longer than they would normally last, making it to my house after my shower. i felt huge and the mental aspect of that was great. cant wait to see how my lats feel on my back day tomorrow

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm.... I like the sound of this. Would love to stack this with Anadraulic State and compare it my favorite Anadraulic Pump.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
if i was that pumped all the time, id seriously compete in some BB shows
yeah I know the feeling haha.

MY first GMS product had me feeling the same way. Stuff will pump your muscles up like no other but I couldn't finish my arm workouts cause they got too painful to get a full rep.

I'm going to try Hemavol in the near future.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know the feeling haha.

MY first GMS product had me feeling the same way. Stuff will pump your muscles up like no other but I couldn't finish my arm workouts cause they got too painful to get a full rep.

I'm going to try Hemavol in the near future.
ya, its only got 2 grams of GMS in there tho, i think its more the synergy between that, the citrulline malate, and the agmatine. i usually take higher doses of GMS(as a staple) when i lift and it helps but nowhere near this much

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
awesome man! Yea its hard to not pose in the mirror isnt it? lol

Im glad you liked the product. Wait till you train arms!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
awesome man! Yea its hard to not pose in the mirror isnt it? lol

Im glad you liked the product. Wait till you train arms!!!
haha, i train tri's with my chest/shoulders and bi's with my back. my leg training is a little messed up for a while because i have 2 inguinal hernias from deadlifting, but at least i got up to 550lbs before my body decided it was angry. my leg training now is just the isolation machines at the gym so i do it on my off days

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid supplement, i'd like to give it a shot sometime, was this a sponswered log or is iforce giving free samples?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid supplement, i'd like to give it a shot sometime, was this a sponswered log or is iforce giving free samples?
they had a thread where they were giving a bunch of ppl a week's worth of hemavol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok, did my back workout today
it consisted mainly of pulldowns and rows

pump: (5/5) it was my second set of pulldowns and i got a nice pump in my lats. after my triple dropset of rows my back was feeling amazing and was walking around flexing my back. my back is my best bodypart but it usually doesnt get too pumped from training. i was suprised it actually got a good pump in my lats/traps.

endurance: (4/5) less obvious today because i was pushing very hard on my first sets, rest pause style and just one drop set but i was able to push out a few extra reps overall. i was still WASTED after my workout tho

strength: (4/5) extra reps, i consider that extra strength. for a non-stim preworkout it works very well.

overall it worked well, i think adding a little more citrulline malate would help with endurance/pump. previously i used 6-8g on chest days just to boost the ego from the extra pump but this is a lot stronger overall than just CM. i was able to get a pump very early on in the workout and it lasted a while. i noticed there was an initial BIG pump then a more subtle pump that lasted like 2 hours after then i went back to normal. i think thats more the GMS staying in my system and it keeps u pumped till it clears.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
did my low rep push day today, started with:
flat bench (low rep, then rep out 225)
triceps (one triple dropset)
pulldown (1 set, just messin around)
incline machine bench(just a bunch of volume)

pump (5/5) didnt get much of a pump from the low rep benching but when i was done and did my dropset for triceps, they got BLOWN UP! also one set of intense pulldowns and my whole back was swolen. after i started doing incline bench my chest and shoulders felt great

endurance (5/5) was able to make it through the entire workout and at the end i felt like i coulda done it all over again

strength (5/5) set a PR on repping out 225 on bench, so happy there. also threw in a set of wide grip pulldowns and set a PR for that :)

today was a good day, set two PR's even tho i was runnin on few carbs. overall 5/5 for the day. i wish i had longer to run it, but monday will be the last day :(

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
glad you enjoyed the Hemavol thanks so much for the review!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i did a back day yesterday and it was about the same. i showered at the gym and then looked in the mirror. my back/arms looked beautiful haha. i worked out in a long sleeve shirt but i felt the pump come very quick. overall this stuff gets a 5/5 overall for the huge pumps and endurance. maybe take some kinda of a stim with it to increase focus and you will have an even more insane workouts. id definetly buy this stuff if i had a lil more money flow. if iforce wants to send me a whole bottle ill happily log it for another month ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did a back day yesterday and it was about the same. i showered at the gym and then looked in the mirror. my back/arms looked beautiful haha. i worked out in a long sleeve shirt but i felt the pump come very quick. overall this stuff gets a 5/5 overall for the huge pumps and endurance. maybe take some kinda of a stim with it to increase focus and you will have an even more insane workouts. id definetly buy this stuff if i had a lil more money flow. if iforce wants to send me a whole bottle ill happily log it for another month ;)
I am thinking this would stack great with a 60mg NP geranium pill and 100 mg of caffeine. Or you could do 1 or the other.