TITAN by Warrior Labz

isaiahebner

isaiahebner

Awards
I'm currently 18 years old, a senior in high school, and I've been taking this cycle of pro-hormones for about 2 weeks now. I go to a really nice gym where I just got a pass and workout for about 1.5 hours a day. I also eat a lot of protein and the other supplements I take are fish oil, bcaa's, creatine, as well as milk thistle to maintain my liver support while on the cycle. Has anybody else purchased these and if so have you seen any results, or should I just stop taking these?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm currently 18 years old, a senior in high school, and I've been taking this cycle of pro-hormones for about 2 weeks now. I go to a really nice gym where I just got a pass and workout for about 1.5 hours a day. I also eat a lot of protein and the other supplements I take are fish oil, bcaa's, creatine, as well as milk thistle to maintain my liver support while on the cycle. Has anybody else purchased these and if so have you seen any results, or should I just stop taking these?
You should definitely stop taking these. 18 year olds should not take pro hormones (or steroids). They can cause irreparable damage to your endocrine system which isn't fully developed.
That is why it is against the rules for someone of your age to post in the Anabolics section.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stop the cycle and go to a doctor immidiately.... also milk thistle is sh1t for liver support ..... you are too young

isaiahebner

isaiahebner

Awards
I understand, but I had a friend go on the same stuff when we were freshman, he got really big then slimmed back down afterward, but he had no side effects at all. That was the main reason I wanted to try using. Also sorry for posting against the rules, just wanted to know if these things were legit. Thanks bros

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand, but I had a friend go on the same stuff when we were freshman, he got really big then slimmed back down afterward, but he had no side effects at all. That was the main reason I wanted to try using. Also sorry for posting against the rules, just wanted to know if these things were legit. Thanks bros
I loved stuff like this at 18-20 years old too and I felt so fantastic too jeez if I feel good I can’t be hurting myself right? 30 years old now it’s been 2 years I’m on TRT because of the mistakes I did, the same mistake you are doing right now. Trt means injecting testosterone for the rest of my life twice a week because my endocrine system is dead and not working by itself. This means my dick is dead too if I don’t stab myself twice a week to give my body what it needs to be a man. Starting this at a young age also leads to an addiction at being a man you would never look like without it and that is going to greatly effect your longetivity. Just like I will probably die 20-25 years younger because of it. Think about it just a bit

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re saying a 14 year old went on this!?
Adjustments.JPG

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I had a friend go on the same stuff when we were freshman... but he had no side effects at all.
Or so he claims...and meanwhile 5-10 years from now he could very well end up posting someplace like here saying "I ran cycles when I was a teenager, now my libido sucks, I feel like crap, I might end up having to go on trt because my test levels are garbage, etc.".

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I loved stuff like this at 18-20 years old too and I felt so fantastic too jeez if I feel good I can’t be hurting myself right? 30 years old now it’s been 2 years I’m on TRT because of the mistakes I did, the same mistake you are doing right now. Trt means injecting testosterone for the rest of my life twice a week because my endocrine system is dead and not working by itself. This means my dick is dead too if I don’t stab myself twice a week to give my body what it needs to be a man. Starting this at a young age also leads to an addiction at being a man you would never look like without it and that is going to greatly effect your longetivity. Just like I will probably die 20-25 years younger because of it. Think about it just a bit
You probably couldn't afford to take that much time off your life with steroids unless you purposely abused orals to **** your liver into Oblivion. Genetics control your **** not poor man cycles. Lots of people do enough gear in a few cycles that make up a lifetime of cycles for many people. Doomer

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You probably couldn't afford to take that much time off your life with steroids unless you purposely abused orals to **** your liver into Oblivion. Genetics control your **** not poor man cycles. Lots of people do enough gear in a few cycles that make up a lifetime of cycles for many people. Doomer
🤡

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it comes to supplements .. dont follow others .. do your own search

Def stop as others have said it .. you will thank later

Look into creatine/top notch pre workout with maybe natural muscle builders ..slow and steady gains.

isaiahebner

isaiahebner

Awards
When it comes to supplements .. dont follow others .. do your own search

Def stop as others have said it .. you will thank later

Look into creatine/top notch pre workout with maybe natural muscle builders ..slow and steady gains.
Good men, I have since stopped taking them.