Tis the Season For Giving...Chance To Log BOTH Invictus and Virtus!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Indeed my man ... Some fine gentlemen have applied ! You guys that never ran this are in for a surprise . When I ran these I shaved the areas I choose to apply for better absorption !
That's great! Merry Christmas! Great apps in here.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) How long have you been lifting
3.) Have you previously used OTC or Transdermal AI's (Formestane, etc)?
4.) Have you previously used products containing b-Androstenetriol?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with these products?
7.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
8.) Can you post before/after photos?
9.) Can you post pre and post bloodwork?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.

Ok I have to say I have ran 1.5 bottles of Virtus and it is phenomenal. I have a non sponsored log of this product from a few months ago.
1) 41
2) lifting for 29 years
3) yes
4) no
5) yes
6)creatine and protein
7) revomp/clean bulk
8)yep
9) to be honest, no. That's why I didn't apply to the last logging opportunity
10) will provide them on a post edit

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285467-rolling-virtus-non.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281128-super-dmz-5-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/260250-t2.html#post4887696
Post #3

Just an FYI IronLegion I am a busy father of twin toddlers. My workouts aren't always what I would like them to be. I use a mix of Bodyweight, freewights, and resistance cables.
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) How long have you been lifting
3.) Have you previously used OTC or Transdermal AI's (Formestane, etc)?
4.) Have you previously used products containing b-Androstenetriol?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) What else would you be using in conjunction with these products?
7.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
8.) Can you post before/after photos?
9.) Can you post pre and post bloodwork?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.

Ok I have to say I have ran 1.5 bottles of Virtus and it is phenomenal. I have a non sponsored log of this product from a few months ago.
1) 41
2) lifting for 29 years
3) yes
4) no
5) yes
6)creatine and protein
7) revomp/clean bulk
8)yep
9) to be honest, no. That's why I didn't apply to the last logging opportunity
10) will provide them on a post edit

Just an FYI IronLegion I am a busy father of twin toddlers. My workouts aren't always what I would like them to be. I use a mix of Bodyweight, freewights, and resistance cables.
bighulksmash
Glad u dropped by good buddy !

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Time's running out, will be choosing late tonight or tomorrow morning

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a quick question. With the 50% sale thinking invictus for upcoming cut in about a month. Thinking about picking some gw up for it along with a thermo. Think these products stack well together?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The greatest thing about Invictus, it stacks well with just about everything! The endurance benefits/etc of GW would compliment the other benefits of Invictus for a cut.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Got a quick question. With the 50% sale thinking invictus for upcoming cut in about a month. Thinking about picking some gw up for it along with a thermo. Think these products stack well together?
I would say go for it . Both products have their own uses . Other opinions may differ .

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Gonna run with it at this price. Can't figure out how many days u get per bottle. 1 ml. Per day but don't know qty in bottle. Trying to figure how many ill need. Thanks

And just curious but how's virtus compare to prescription ais

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
30 1 mL applications , each bottle is 30 mL . The first post has the Write up as well .

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations
@wesb2387 AntM1564 HokiePride

I was planning on 1-2 stacks, but I just couldn't narrow it down beyond these last three...

please PM me your addresses and I'll get a care package sent your way.

A big thank you to the other applicants!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Congratulations

I was planning on 1-2 stacks, but I just couldn't narrow it down beyond these last three...

Great choices! Congratulations guys .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats gents! Look forward to following along with your journey.

For the rest of those applied. May you profit and learn from those who go before you.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nicee! Thanks so much IronLegion

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations

Hell yea! I cannot wait to get this log going. Sending PM now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I am beyond excited for the opportunity, given the feedback from forum members!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
IronLegion how is the best way to stack the two.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend the following:
Invictus: .5ml AM + .5ml PM
Virtus: .5-1ml AM

start with .5ml and see how you feel, move up .1 to .2ml and see if you find your sweet spot. If you get stiff joints or other issues of low E, tailor your dosages accordingly. Seems most have found their sweet spot between .5ml and .7ml.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

start with .5ml and see how you feel, move up .1 to .2ml and see if you find your sweet spot. If you get stiff joints or other issues of low E, tailor your dosages accordingly. Seems most have found their sweet spot between .5ml and .7ml.
Thank you. Can't wait to get started.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Loggers , tag me please when you guys put these up . Thanks !!! We are excited for you too !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

this stack is the real deal guys...congrats to the loggers!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure exactly when I'm gonna run it but looking forward to these invictus I got for a song thanks to iron legion and that incredible sale

brick295

Awards
Hey guys, have an order of the Ultimate Lean Stack Invictus, Virtus, and VII-KT (x2) coming. Any thoughts on stacking with the 1.5 bottles of Sup3r-11 i have left over? Saw someone say Invictus and 11 would reduce cortisol too much. However, Patrick Arnold used to sell an 8 week 7-spray (7Kt and baet) and 11-spray combo stack. So, I doubt using 11 and Invictus together would be a big issue. Also, any thoughts on using an andro with this stack? Thinking about epiandro since I have used it in the past with success.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I check the mail daily like my toddlers waiting for its arrival. They love just getting junk mail. They ask everyday to check the mail, even during Sundays and holidays.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delayed turnaround...we were swamped with the NYE Sale and finally got completely caught up today. Also got all the logging stacks out today...everyone should have them Monday.

I'm really looking forward to these logs!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delayed turnaround...we were swamped with the NYE Sale and finally got completely caught up today. Also got all the logging stacks out today...everyone should have them Monday.

I'm really looking forward to these logs!
No issues here, very excited for this opportunity. Patience is key.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Goodies received! Log will be up at some point tonight

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Link the logs here once they're up, please!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for anyone. Is this best applied after a shower? I would assume so. Second, do I squeeze the liquid from the dropper and just simply apply it to a site? Any need to cycle application sites?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question for anyone. Is this best applied after a shower? I would assume so. Second, do I squeeze the liquid from the dropper and just simply apply it to a site? Any need to cycle application sites?
Yes, showering first is a good idea but not strictly necessary. Just drop the liquid on from the dropper and rub it in/spread it around. Cycling application sites and applying moisturizer between applications of product will help prevent skin irritation and leave the skin more able to absorb subsequent dosing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clean dry skin. can be applied after a shower, but just make sure the skin is quite dry first. I shower at night, so I just wake up and apply. if I hit the gym in the AM, I apply after a shower.

I just put the measured amount in my palm and then apply it to the desired area...typically shoulder, clavicle, upper chest, traps. because these two products only require small amounts, you shouldn't have any issues with rotating sites. I don't generally rotate...never has skin irritation.

you have to get a little more creative when you're running like 4ml of products...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in the mail today. I am going to start logging Sunday though, since I can give an accurate starting weight. I weigh myself every Sunday.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Log will be up Monday full tilt. I've been working twelves' and needed to be off to kick this off correct. This site has never seen me and according to the rules you want pre/post log pics. For the first time ever I'm going to go all in. You heard it here first. I tested a pic on my IG and FB page but it was in a tank top. This will show you full upper body from beginning.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Building log now!!!!!