Unanswered Tired of feeling weak

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basically I'm starting from scratch. I'm in a good place right now are my vitals ate strong just got a comphresive metabolic panel also tested prolactin and estrogen all in range. My diet is returning to good shape. I've added in 60g of cards and lowered carbs I've gained 9lbs sine.last Mon.

I've been running 25mg of tren ed for the last week today I bumped to 50mg of tren and 25mg of mast.
I'll be working up to 525mg tren and 700mg of Mast per week. Test is at trt levels.

I'm running a 5x5 for large muscle groups and high volume for smaller groups.

Goals are to put on 10 more pounds by end of Nov then start my cut but that will all depend on my coach. We have to decide what weight class we are looking at or possibly switching to physique..

Now that I've finally got back in the right mindset I'm looking to put on some gains.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today and yesterday was 50mg tren 25mg mast 50mg test. Tomorrow I will be bumping my tren and mast so after a week the results are

9lb increase in weight
Massive pumps.
More vascularity
Night sweats have started

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up early so I hit the gym at 5am to do some chest. Got.a nice solid pump.

I hit 75mg of tren and 50 mg of mast today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn you’ve been on AM since day freaking one, bro.
Keep us posted, I’m always in.
yup...mixedup and I logged the nutraplanet phera for sam back when nutraplanet was king on this forum, lol....good guy!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up again early so I hit the gym for some quick back work. Was going good until wide grip lat pulldowns. My forearm was so pumped I could hold on to the bar.

Also took weigh this morning. And I am up 1.5lbs since Saturday. I decided to switch my routine to high volume with reps in the 12-15 range and I do sets until I cant get 12 reps
I have two more days on 50mg tren then will go to 75mg ed . Test will drop down to 100mg ew and Masteron will go up to 75-100 mg ed. That's it for now. I may introduce T3 shortly

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today's shot 50mg test 75mg tren 50mg mast

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok time to get it on ramped up to full dosages
100mg test 525mg tren 700mg mast ew

I have also added another meal of chicken black beans and rice gives me approx 55 more grams of protein a day

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit chest today and was feeling strong. Started incline presses for 15 reps to failure then hit 12rep sets to failure and finally ten.

Moved on to wide grip flat presses followed the same rep scheme
By then I was so pumped up that it close to painful especially in my tris.

I took advantage of the pump and prepped out till failure on tricep pushdowns.

Then hit the grocery store to get meats and rice for the week.

Yesterdays shot 75mg tren 100mg mast

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up early hit the gym for some quick shoulder and bicep work insane pump one again still got fat to lose will probably add in some cardio and t3

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the goal right now? Recomp with possible muscle or just straight cutting?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got up and worked back day but the forearm and lower back pumps we strong I had to go lie down in the sauna
Gains are coming nice and steady I'm up 13lbs at the start of my 3rd week

Now for the sides alot of sweating all day long. Poor sleep pattern waking up ever couple of hours joints have been aching not sure if this is related to aas

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got up and worked back day but the forearm and lower back pumps we strong I had to go lie down in the sauna
Gains are coming nice and steady I'm up 13lbs at the start of my 3rd week

Now for the sides alot of sweating all day long. Poor sleep pattern waking up ever couple of hours joints have been aching not sure if this is related to aas

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well was supposed to be an off day but had nothing else to do for a few hours so I went in and hit chest and abs. I'm not.getting slot of feedback so not sure if I should keep logfing

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep logging man, who cares if people follow. The log is for you to look back on and see where you were and it gives you a good idea of how your training is going and if you need to modify anything as you go. I only have like 2 people who post in mine lol but I still log every day because what else would I do with my life

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well was supposed to be an off day but had nothing else to do for a few hours so I went in and hit chest and abs. I'm not.getting slot of feedback so not sure if I should keep logfing
we are reading it every time. you dont have to follow it lol :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I ate like **** for two days well.not really **** but just not enough calories and I paid for it on today's weigh in I was exact same.weight as Wed. But I'm looking tighter. I hit delts.and triceps this morning same style I'm really getting good pumps and I am up 13lbs over all.. still.recomping.but arms.and traps.are coming back.and.got.am.ocerall.thick look 10lbs. Is where I start looking nasty

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since your title was “tired of feeling weak” I’m mostly interested in hearing about how much strength you gain, pls update about that :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since your title was “tired of feeling weak” I’m mostly interested in hearing about how much strength you gain, pls update about that :)
I have been getting either more reps or sets every workout especially since I went up
To 75mg of tren a day. This cycle was going be a 5x5 to regain previous strength levels but decided I needed to get some of my mass back first